Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

CHIT CHAT QUESTION OF THE DAY 19/08/13 (Page 4)

lily.lotus.rosy IF-Dazzler
lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ohmygodurgreat

Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

I have been to quite a few places in India, my favorite like most of you is hillstations. I have been to Ooty, Mussoorie, Munnar. Would love to visit, Kulu Manali, Jammu Kashmir and Shimla Day Dreaming Though, I am from a coastal city, still love beaches. Goa being my favorite among them. I have never been to Gujarat, West Bengal and North eastern states, would love to go there. 
Among the places that I have visited and loved the most are Kedarnath- Badrinath amidst the Himalayas. These places are like heaven. I feel really sad to see Uttarakhand all ruined today. Hope to see state and people's life back on track.
Wooow Niha!! Goa is my favorite place too...Just loved the Kolva beach there...& the miramar nbeach, waga beach, Dona Paula...& St Francis Xavier Church...its sooo nice!! Whenever u visit West Bengal & Kolkata plz come to my home.Smile And let's pray to the Almighty for the fast recovery of Uttarakhand!!
Yeah Lily, Goa is basically my native Big smile Love all the beaches there. 
Sure Lily, will plan a visit to Kolkata soon Big smile Do visit my city too, you will love all the beaches here too Smile
Woow niha! Goa ur native?? Lovely!! Where do u stay now?/ Will love to go Goa once moreSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi07ohmygodurgreat

ohmygodurgreat Goldie
ohmygodurgreat
ohmygodurgreat

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged

I have been to quite a few places in India, my favorite like most of you is hillstations. I have been to Ooty, Mussoorie, Munnar. Would love to visit, Kulu Manali, Jammu Kashmir and Shimla Day Dreaming Though, I am from a coastal city, still love beaches. Goa being my favorite among them. I have never been to Gujarat, West Bengal and North eastern states, would love to go there. 
Among the places that I have visited and loved the most are Kedarnath- Badrinath amidst the Himalayas. These places are like heaven. I feel really sad to see Uttarakhand all ruined today. Hope to see state and people's life back on track.
Wooow Niha!! Goa is my favorite place too...Just loved the Kolva beach there...& the miramar nbeach, waga beach, Dona Paula...& St Francis Xavier Church...its sooo nice!! Whenever u visit West Bengal & Kolkata plz come to my home.Smile And let's pray to the Almighty for the fast recovery of Uttarakhand!!
Yeah Lily, Goa is basically my native Big smile Love all the beaches there. 
Sure Lily, will plan a visit to Kolkata soon Big smile Do visit my city too, you will love all the beaches here too Smile
Woow niha! Goa ur native?? Lovely!! Where do u stay now?/ Will love to go Goa once moreSmile
Yeah, I go there every year Smile Presently residing in Mangalore Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi07lily.lotus.rosy

aanaya16 IF-Dazzler
aanaya16
aanaya16

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanika266

Originally posted by aanaya16

Originally posted by kanika266

Good topic.. My dream destn is any hill statn or any cold place ..i like mountains,hills,greenery,peace vich v gt in dese places..sare jahan ki prob se door,waterfalls.i want to visit dese places wid my husband cum soulmate <font color="#006600">.i think der s nothing like walking wid ur luvd one holding hand in hand n to be able 2 talk abt anything under d serene sky..fr sum time apart frm d whole world just u n me n our small world n ya it ll b even more gud if u don even let me walk me n carry me in ur strng arms n make me feel lvd n protctd n safe</font>.

kanika dear..so romantic ...wow...i imagining with Wink...haye kya dream dekha diya
anya imagining wid?sentence to pura karo? ..i knw so romantic na jst picture perfect...i wish it cums true.i fear it won't cum true n may jst remain a dream cum imaginatn.

aise mat bol yaar...mera dream pura hone de...and i know wo pura hoga...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi07

aanaya16 IF-Dazzler
aanaya16
aanaya16

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

GOA to mera bhee fav hai...love all the beaches of Goa...
and...hope realy from bottom of my heart...prsy for the fast recovery of Uttaran
khand

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi07

aanaya16 IF-Dazzler
aanaya16
aanaya16

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Lovely posts dearies!!
Well I have been to quite some nice places in India out of which one of my favorite place has been Lataguri in North Bengal. it's in Gorumara forest. The entire sylvan surroundings & freshness of nature was dangerously beautiful which appealed to me a lot.
I'm an avid sea lover so naturally any beach side holiday is my favorite out of which Goa ia naturally excelelnt, though i also love to visit Mandarmoni , Shankarpur & Bakkhali in west Bengal & Puri in Odhisha.
My dream destination is Agra ( definitely for Taj Mahal & Fatehpur Sikri),Lonavala after watching A2 honeymoonLOL, Kerala & Jammu & Kashmir.
Par des mein i wanna go to China, Japan, Greece, France, Italy & Germany...Wink
The list is really long but can't help it..i love travelling!!Smile
lily dear...lonavala sach me bahot aacha hai... i just love this place...awesome bllosomBig smileBig smile

Go to top