Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

CHIT CHAT QUESTION OF THE DAY 19/08/13 (Page 3)

ragaya Goldie
ragaya
ragaya

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
"London dekha, paris dekha
Sab dekha meri jaan
Saare jahaan mein kaheen nahi hai doosra hindustan"Smile

Baahar ke 2-3 desh dekh liye but ab tak apne desh ka har kona dekhne ki khwaaish poori nahi hui

Some destinations on my pending list include Goa, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Kashmir, etc., etc.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ohmygodurgreatlily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy IF-Dazzler
lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanaya16

waise thanks a lot lily mera naam lene ke liye...haye
Topic ka idea jab aapka hain to aapka naam to lena hi tha!! Waise kya topic nikali yaar!! Love U!!Hug
aphrodite143 Senior Member
aphrodite143
aphrodite143

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
well i have a dream!

i love hillstations !
& if i get to spend a holiday with my best friends(actually there are two of them) on a beautiful hillstation.
we three have have planned that if we ever get such a permission we'll 
do it & specially woh raat ko campfire banake we'll enjoy the beauty of the place together! away from home,college,studies & all the noise!!
ooo ! that'll be a dream come true!

people say it takes a lyf to find true frnds!
but i'm lucky ! i found them so early,
proud to have such wonderful friends in my lyf!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinki987

Wow Lily!!!  Awesome question today!!!

Thanks dear!! But the topic idea is creditted to Aanaya!!Smile
stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
awww thanks for mentioning my name also

I still haven't decided yet but yes surely wanna go somewhere beautiful, romantic with my beloved special someone in future...waiting for tht day to come earlier

and nice post guys, loved all the cmnts here

lily.lotus.rosy

ohmygodurgreat Goldie
ohmygodurgreat
ohmygodurgreat

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I have been to quite a few places in India, my favorite like most of you is hillstations. I have been to Ooty, Mussoorie, Munnar. Would love to visit, Kulu Manali, Jammu Kashmir and Shimla Day Dreaming Though, I am from a coastal city, still love beaches. Goa being my favorite among them. I have never been to Gujarat, West Bengal and North eastern states, would love to go there. 
Among the places that I have visited and loved the most are Kedarnath- Badrinath amidst the Himalayas. These places are like heaven. I feel really sad to see Uttarakhand all ruined today. Hope to see state and people's life back on track.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi07ragayalily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ohmygodurgreat

I have been to quite a few places in India, my favorite like most of you is hillstations. I have been to Ooty, Mussoorie, Munnar. Would love to visit, Kulu Manali, Jammu Kashmir and Shimla Day Dreaming Though, I am from a coastal city, still love beaches. Goa being my favorite among them. I have never been to Gujarat, West Bengal and North eastern states, would love to go there. 
Among the places that I have visited and loved the most are Kedarnath- Badrinath amidst the Himalayas. These places are like heaven. I feel really sad to see Uttarakhand all ruined today. Hope to see state and people's life back on track.
Wooow Niha!! Goa is my favorite place too...Just loved the Kolva beach there...& the miramar nbeach, waga beach, Dona Paula...& St Francis Xavier Church...its sooo nice!! Whenever u visit West Bengal & Kolkata plz come to my home.Smile And let's pray to the Almighty for the fast recovery of Uttarakhand!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi07ohmygodurgreat

ohmygodurgreat Goldie
ohmygodurgreat
ohmygodurgreat

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

Originally posted by ohmygodurgreat

Wooow Niha!! Goa is my favorite place too...Just loved the Kolva beach there...& the miramar nbeach, waga beach, Dona Paula...& St Francis Xavier Church...its sooo nice!! Whenever u visit West Bengal & Kolkata plz come to my home.Smile And let's pray to the Almighty for the fast recovery of Uttarakhand!!
Yeah Lily, Goa is basically my native Big smile Love all the beaches there. 
Sure Lily, will plan a visit to Kolkata soon Big smile Do visit my city too, you will love all the beaches here too Smile

lily.lotus.rosy

Go to top