Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
awww thanks for mentioning my name also

I still haven't decided yet but yes surely wanna go somewhere beautiful, romantic with my beloved special someone in future...waiting for tht day to come earlier

and nice post guys, loved all the cmnts here

ohmygodurgreat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have been to quite a few places in India, my favorite like most of you is hillstations. I have been to Ooty, Mussoorie, Munnar. Would love to visit, Kulu Manali, Jammu Kashmir and Shimla  Though, I am from a coastal city, still love beaches. Goa being my favorite among them. I have never been to Gujarat, West Bengal and North eastern states, would love to go there. 
Among the places that I have visited and loved the most are Kedarnath- Badrinath amidst the Himalayas. These places are like heaven. I feel really sad to see Uttarakhand all ruined today. Hope to see state and people's life back on track.
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ohmygodurgreat

I have been to quite a few places in India, my favorite like most of you is hillstations. I have been to Ooty, Mussoorie, Munnar. Would love to visit, Kulu Manali, Jammu Kashmir and Shimla  Though, I am from a coastal city, still love beaches. Goa being my favorite among them. I have never been to Gujarat, West Bengal and North eastern states, would love to go there. 

Among the places that I have visited and loved the most are Kedarnath- Badrinath amidst the Himalayas. These places are like heaven. I feel really sad to see Uttarakhand all ruined today. Hope to see state and people's life back on track.

Wooow Niha!! Goa is my favorite place too...Just loved the Kolva beach there...& the miramar nbeach, waga beach, Dona Paula...& St Francis Xavier Church...its sooo nice!! Whenever u visit West Bengal & Kolkata plz come to my home.😊 And let's pray to the Almighty for the fast recovery of Uttarakhand!!
ohmygodurgreat thumbnail
Originally posted by: lily.lotus.rosy

Wooow Niha!! Goa is my favorite place too...Just loved the Kolva beach there...& the miramar nbeach, waga beach, Dona Paula...& St Francis Xavier Church...its sooo nice!! Whenever u visit West Bengal & Kolkata plz come to my home.😊 And let's pray to the Almighty for the fast recovery of Uttarakhand!!

Yeah Lily, Goa is basically my native πŸ˜ƒ Love all the beaches there. 
Sure Lily, will plan a visit to Kolkata soon πŸ˜ƒ Do visit my city too, you will love all the beaches here too πŸ˜Š
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ohmygodurgreat

Yeah Lily, Goa is basically my native πŸ˜ƒ Love all the beaches there. 
Sure Lily, will plan a visit to Kolkata soon πŸ˜ƒ Do visit my city too, you will love all the beaches here too πŸ˜Š

Woow niha! Goa ur native?? Lovely!! Where do u stay now?/ Will love to go Goa once more😊
ohmygodurgreat thumbnail

Woow niha! Goa ur native?? Lovely!! Where do u stay now?/ Will love to go Goa once more😊

Yeah, I go there every year πŸ˜Š Presently residing in Mangalore πŸ˜ƒ
aanaya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kanika266

anya imagining wid?sentence to pura karo? ..i knw so romantic na jst picture perfect...i wish it cums true.i fear it won't cum true n may jst remain a dream cum imaginatn.

aise mat bol yaar...mera dream pura hone de...and i know wo pura hoga...πŸ˜ƒ
aanaya16 thumbnail

GOA to mera bhee fav hai...love all the beaches of Goa...
and...hope realy from bottom of my heart...prsy for the fast recovery of Uttaran
khand
aanaya16 thumbnail

Lovely posts dearies!!

Well I have been to quite some nice places in India out of which one of my favorite place has been Lataguri in North Bengal. it's in Gorumara forest. The entire sylvan surroundings & freshness of nature was dangerously beautiful which appealed to me a lot.
I'm an avid sea lover so naturally any beach side holiday is my favorite out of which Goa ia naturally excelelnt, though i also love to visit Mandarmoni , Shankarpur & Bakkhali in west Bengal & Puri in Odhisha.
My dream destination is Agra ( definitely for Taj Mahal & Fatehpur Sikri),Lonavala after watching A2 honeymoonπŸ˜†, Kerala & Jammu & Kashmir.
Par des mein i wanna go to China, Japan, Greece, France, Italy & Germany...πŸ˜‰
The list is really long but can't help it..i love travelling!!😊

lily dear...lonavala sach me bahot aacha hai... i just love this place...awesome bllosomπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ