Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Who is Next???? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who do you think deserves to go out next week????

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
9 [8.57%]
52 [49.52%]
6 [5.71%]
6 [5.71%]
2 [1.90%]
30 [28.57%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

AkkiLuvsCOLORS IF-Stunnerz
AkkiLuvsCOLORS
AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Shaan or Sana

TheHazard IF-Dazzler
TheHazard
TheHazard

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
I think kids should go out at this stage of the competition, to make it even for all...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardHashiBoo

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
based on the scores n performance it's time for dhrashti to go..bt it won't happen...she herself will get a  surprise if  she will hear some news like she is in bottom 3..I mean she is pretty confident n there is no signs of scare abt bottom 3 in her face in any of the epis...n I'm happy that finally the judges giving her scores according to her performance..coz then only as a dancer she will improve n give a proper 30 performance..hope we got to see that too...but i feel this tym mukti will go even though she deserve to stay long..bt this week mukti ,sana n shan will be in bottom 3..don't want to see any of these people to get eliminated from the show...according to the concept of this show it suppose to convey that a non dancer who has no connection with dancing turning a dancer with her/his hardwork..so then I would say only shaan deserves to win JDJ...But I really wish shan,mukti n sana stays in JDJ...hope no elimination this week...else one teen ka tadka celeb performer left alone..n we want to see good performances...so need ggod dancers to stay here...hope it happens...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Deb07fastforwardHashiBoo

pabitra. Senior Member
pabitra.
pabitra.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Mukti..
drishal Newbie
drishal
drishal

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
i think now its mukti's turn to go
jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Face off may be mukti and sana.
pooja991 Newbie
pooja991
pooja991

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HashiBoo

Its not lauren or kids or Drashti ..though she deserves to be in bottom two but it wont happen .. 

So sana (even after such good marks)  may fall in to Bottom two ..last week we saw she was in bottom 4 after being top 3 ..and shan may be ...  so Mukti is surely in Bottom 2 

Its mukti against shan or Sana .. 

I hope its not sana as she really deserves to stay .. But whoever going home this week is a very deserving contestant CryCryCry

ya tum toh bahut bade dancer ho u know dd dances or not  coz u r a very gud dancer and u know dancing very well ..drashti ko kam score kya mila blame start again on drashti
samajh nhi aata tumhara wo karan toh hai nhi show me toh tumhe kya problem drashti jeete jhalak toh ...what's ur roblem and y the way ur favourite is also supporting drashti coz drashti is bestest friend of karan
pooja991 Newbie
pooja991
pooja991

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EtherealRati

Originally posted by yogs1

Guess Mukti and DD willl be in bottom two...but they wont let the babie go out (alll scripted and rigged you knwLOL) So mukti willl go.
But according to the performance and scoresss..DD deserves to go !!!!
DD will never be in bottom ...the fan following is huge . She will go till finale without being even once in bottom 2 . And if the face off would have actually happened...you feel judges would have saved dhrasti then mukti ?????...if mukti put up her best foot forward...i don't feel dhrasti can win then...but then ...as i said earlier...she is very much safe...

ur rati pandey is not on jhalak jab wo aayegi ta apne suggestion aur dekhenge ki wo kitna ccha dance kregi ..tab dekhte hai kisko support krogi
apne suggestion apne pass rakho .jealous of drashti tum jealouus aur hum sab drashti ko jhalak ke is season winnner banayenge

Go to top