Poll

Who do you think deserves to go out next week????

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
yogs1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Who do you think as per the performance ths week deserves to go out next week??????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
based on the performance...and scores ...it should be dhrasti or shaan
but that's not happening as the two are blessed with big fan following...so i feel it will be mukti then...but not voting for anyone here ...
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its not lauren or kids or Drashti ..though she deserves to be in bottom two but it wont happen .. 

So sana (even after such good marks)  may fall in to Bottom two ..last week we saw she was in bottom 4 after being top 3 ..and shan may be ...  so Mukti is surely in Bottom 2 

Its mukti against shan or Sana .. 

I hope its not sana as she really deserves to stay .. But whoever going home this week is a very deserving contestant đŸ˜­đŸ˜­đŸ˜­
yogs1 thumbnail
Guess Mukti and DD willl be in bottom two...but they wont let the babie go out (alll scripted and rigged you knw😆) So mukti willl go.
But according to the performance and scoresss..DD deserves to go !!!!
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yogs1

Guess Mukti and DD willl be in bottom two...but they wont let the babie go out (alll scripted and rigged you knw😆) So mukti willl go.

But according to the performance and scoresss..DD deserves to go !!!!

DD will never be in bottom ...the fan following is huge . She will go till finale without being even once in bottom 2 . And if the face off would have actually happened...you feel judges would have saved dhrasti then mukti ?????...if mukti put up her best foot forward...i don't feel dhrasti can win then...but then ...as i said earlier...she is very much safe...
yogs1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

DD will never be in bottom ...the fan following is huge . She will go till finale without being even once in bottom 2 . And if the face off would have actually happened...you feel judges would have saved dhrasti then mukti ?????...if mukti put up her best foot forward...i don't feel dhrasti can win then...but then ...as i said earlier...she is very much safe...

Hahhhaa...what I can say is "Allah meherbaan, toh Gadha Pehelwaaan". 
goesss weelll for DD.

HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
bottom three would be btw...mukti sana and shaan

and shaan ll be out this time
TheHazard thumbnail
I think kids should go out at this stage of the competition, to make it even for all...
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
based on the scores n performance it's time for dhrashti to go..bt it won't happen...she herself will get a  surprise if  she will hear some news like she is in bottom 3..I mean she is pretty confident n there is no signs of scare abt bottom 3 in her face in any of the epis...n I'm happy that finally the judges giving her scores according to her performance..coz then only as a dancer she will improve n give a proper 30 performance..hope we got to see that too...but i feel this tym mukti will go even though she deserve to stay long..bt this week mukti ,sana n shan will be in bottom 3..don't want to see any of these people to get eliminated from the show...according to the concept of this show it suppose to convey that a non dancer who has no connection with dancing turning a dancer with her/his hardwork..so then I would say only shaan deserves to win JDJ...But I really wish shan,mukti n sana stays in JDJ...hope no elimination this week...else one teen ka tadka celeb performer left alone..n we want to see good performances...so need ggod dancers to stay here...hope it happens...
drishal thumbnail
i think now its mukti's turn to go