India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

imraan character

Teja.... IF-Rockerz
Teja....
Teja....

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
iam not understanding one thing why every one is hating imraan here just bez he is father of tanveer child what if he not father of that child what if tannu is framing imraan for money
imraan giving her money just bez of fear of tannu exposing him infront of everyone and may be he is fear of loosing najma or fear of facing truth
 iam not in imraan favour but i feel pity of him but i dnt hate him yar
he showed as grey character and he is spineless and fear of facing truth no one is correct and perfect in this world that doent mean we hate him and tell him he deserve tannu just bez he is son of hasseena what if he stand for najma when hassena try to take advantage or humiliate najma
i wnt to see more of imraan to judge him
what u guys think?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhor-jawaria-

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Yeah I too dnt hate him just get angry sometimes because of his spineless attitude with Nikhat.. You are right he is not evil as Tanveer, Razia and Haseena so he can redeem for his deeds.. He should stand for Najma and shut Haseena.. He should talk to Nikhat and say sorry and return all car , bunglow, gold everything.. What I did not like is, whwn Nikhat greeted him in Eid function he ignored her and ran towards Najma.. What I wanted it, before going to Najma ,your love, first sort out your past that is first tal to Nikhat , tell her truth and ask her to move on..So He should have first clear things with Nikhat than going to Najma then Nikhat wouldnt have been waiting for him like an idiot. And finally, he should tell truth to Najma about Tanveer because no relation can be built on lies.. 

So if he really want to marry Najma and love her , he should do all above things.. He can redeem..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Teja....

moniloveasya IF-Stunnerz
moniloveasya
moniloveasya

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Whatever i just hate imraan .ok i can give benefit of doubt in case tanu but what about nikhat y he gives her flase hope that he loves him
Teja.... IF-Rockerz
Teja....
Teja....

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kankabhor

Yeah I too dnt hate him just get angry sometimes because of his spineless attitude with Nikhat.. You are right he is not evil as Tanveer, Razia and Haseena so he can redeem for his deeds.. He should stand for Najma and shut Haseena.. He should talk to Nikhat and say sorry and return all car , bunglow, gold everything.. What I did not like is, whwn Nikhat greeted him in Eid function he ignored her and ran towards Najma.. What I wanted it, before going to Najma ,your love, first sort out your past that is first tal to Nikhat , tell her truth and ask her to move on..So He should have first clear things with Nikhat than going to Najma then Nikhat wouldnt have been waiting for him like an idiot. And finally, he should tell truth to Najma about Tanveer because no relation can be built on lies.. 

So if he really want to marry Najma and love her , he should do all above things.. He can redeem..
agree with u he has to first go to nikhat and ask apologize and he has to tell najma every thing abt tannu i want imraan to do this things to deserve najma

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhor

Teja.... IF-Rockerz
Teja....
Teja....

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniloveasya

Whatever i just hate imraan .ok i can give benefit of doubt in case tanu but what about nikhat y he gives her flase hope that he loves him
i dnt think tannu one is not true may be he is father of that child but he is not evil to hate the character that is my point he is just imperfect person who is fear of facing truth

Edited by teja0102.. - 19 August 2013 at 2:17am
annanyaksgian IF-Rockerz
annanyaksgian
annanyaksgian

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
cv is changing his character soo much so i m not making any opinion
-jawaria- IF-Sizzlerz
-jawaria-
-jawaria-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Agree with you. I am not hating Imran but I also not liking him. I am very confused about his character. So hope for the best

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top