Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

The Titli...Part Three Page 14 updated 20 Aug (Page 14)

neelimapn4 Senior Member
neelimapn4
neelimapn4

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidyasabde

Originally posted by neelimapn4

Originally posted by s_danger

[QUOTE=vidyasabde

Hello Vidya aunty. Glad to know that you liked it. Do you speak Marathi?

yes Sagi i am pure maharashtrian /marathi mulgi...do you understand this language?

Ho Aunty, mala Marathi lihita wachata ani bolta pan yete.

Sagi, Vidya, Me Pan Marathi Aahe...
Sagi, how many languages you know???
[/QUOTE]
are you the same Neelima Athal who tweets for ktlks2 regularly ?
[/QUOTE] 

Yes Vidya, I am Neelima Athalye on twitter for #KTLKseason2

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyasabdeVeni-Vidi-Vici

Sagi. IF-Rockerz
Sagi.
Sagi.

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidyasabde

yes Sagi i am pure maharashtrian /marathi mulgi...do you understand this language?
[/QUOTE

Ho Aunty, mala Marathi lihita wachata ani bolta pan yete.
[/QUOTE]

vah! great !but how come ? ghari saglyana marathi yete ka?

tula marthi vyang awadte ka?
[/QUOTE]

Vidya aunty My mom and Ammamma (Aaji) speak very good Marathi. I learnt Marathi in school. I learnt telugu again in school in Hyderabad. My mom was basically a tamilian so tamil samajh main aata hai. Pappa ko khali hindi aur English aata hai so basically I translate for him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neelimapn4vidyasabdeVeni-Vidi-ViciSuvika.

deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Sagi that was just fabulous..specially the spamming part..
Big big hug to you..keep rocking..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyasabdeSagi.Suvika.

Sagi. IF-Rockerz
Sagi.
Sagi.

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Hello all Aunties and Uncles (If any) I am posting the last part of the story. I thank you for all the kind words of encouragement and best wishes. I apologize to anyone if hurt, believe me, that was not my intention.

This has not been edited by me (so excuse if any mistakes) Thank you all for reading my story.
Sagi

"How is that possible?" Ashutosh was totally dumbfounded. "Or...Is it that my eyes are playing tricks with me? Am I missing her so much?"

The last few words were probably audible to the woman standing next to him.

"You know her, Dr Ashutosh?" What a question to ask!!

Ashutosh was too stunned to react. Of course, he knew her! She was as vital to him as his next breath, his next heartbeat, his very existence...but how was all this possible? Anjali had said that she had walked in the Raymond's shop and then the blast...the bomb had been placed in the shop and the shop was fully destroyed. The police had said that there was no chance for anyone in that shop...anyways they had never found enough of anyone to ask for a decent funeral. And here she was very much alive.

His titli was alive!!

"But...how did she..." Meaningless words, echoed around him as his throat clogged up.               

Alkaben cleared her throat, "She was found unconscious on the road after the blast. I got her to the hospital run by the NGO, wherein she regained her senses but was too dazed to remember anything else, and kept on repeating "Red tie...Raymond's...Anjali..." I believe she had walked in that ill-fated shop at the ill-fated hour, and then walked out of the Raymond's shop at the last moment to check the shade of the tie in natural light, and that's what saved her from being blown to bits...For quite some days she kept on drifting in and out of consciousness, and I didn't know who to contact...you see, she had nothing on her to identify her. Even today, I don't know her name, or where she came from...She herself doesn't recollect anything. And I am mightily relieved that you know her?"

"Well, she is my..." Ashutosh's words were cut off by a loud squeal from one of the kids. He had obviously discovered the Principal as their audience. The game took a new dimension now, as the frolicking children widened their sphere of operation to include Alkaben and the visitor.

"Hey...look out" was all that Alkaben could muster, before the tsunami of excitement hit her and she overbalanced heavily against her visitor. Her visitor was also equally taken aback and counter-overbalanced against the blindfolded woman, who promptly re-established her visual spectrum.

"Nidhi..."  Ashutosh whispered and the woman frowned in vague recollection. Why did the man seem familiar?  The school principal, whom everyone addressed as Alkaben, shook herself and addressed him,

"Dr Ashutosh, hope you are not hurt?" There was a flash of lightening and something clicked in the tired brain, a robust memory of one's soulmate, their love, wedding and the life beyond.

"Dr Ashutosh..." Recognition was slowly flooding in the woman's eyes as she clutched the man's lapels tightly, as if to not let go.

Alkaben took in the sight with sheer indulgence and cleared her throat.

"Dr Ashutosh, I believe you have found the missing piece of the zigsaw called your life?"

Dr Ashutosh smiled gratefully, a smile which reached his eyes, which were overflowing already. He had found his titli at last...

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_rainirman20Candy_jsdrssamit1944jayshreep2aarti1303swthrtnakshdancydreamermeena_kannanneelimapn4shruthiruchsjahanaaraDee-jayMinahil96PoojaMishtyChit15vidyasabdessss97arunsunita_gmjayasree.raoSujatha.raoDiksha_1991shobha21sonyjknumAazeen02Anjani9Veni-Vidi-Vicisuku_07gargpoottrocksSuvika.JusticeDenied17

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Dear Sagi... Thank you sweetheart for this superb OS.

Loved part-3. Awesomely written!! ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sagi.Suvika.

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
What a heartwarming finish...a story that began with despair ends with hope for the future.

Happy to read the happy ending, Sagi...I am a sucker for one...!

Congratulations on this wonderful first attempt of yours...hope this signals the beginning of a wonderful future for a truly promising writer...who has understood in her very first attempt that writing is not about stringing bombastic words together or about complicated plots...the first sign of a good writer is the ability to communicate with clarity...and to engage the reader emotionally and intellectually...you have done both in each of your updates...I truly love the touch of ever present humor..

Keep smiling Smile

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 21 August 2013 at 12:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyasabdeSagi.Suvika.

vidyasabde Goldie
vidyasabde
vidyasabde

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
sweet sweet os ...think just like you...Sagi !Clap...budding writerji...bade hone ke bad hum aunties ko yad rakhna.

Alkaji ki kundali and finding Nidhi this way was superb...super liked it dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sagi.

gargpoo IF-Sizzlerz
gargpoo
gargpoo

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
fantastic part sagi..Clap
so raja ko uski titli mil gai..superb...beautifully written...thanks for this lovely storySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sagi.

Go to top