BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Now megha finally meets naina mother and she is shocked when she finds out naina is dead and when megha asks how and why she died naina mother tells megha that aai son vasu and naina were in love and ultimately aai found out that they were in love and hence aai separated them and transported naina to a secret location but naina was pregnant but she died during childbirth and I feared for safety of the child so I put her in an orphanage now megha is shocked but she has to fulfill promise to rj so she brings rj to naina mother now naina mother shows a photo to rj if naina and there is another photo of naina with a guy now megha asks who is he and naina mother says he is vasu rj father now both megha and rj are shocked and she asks if she is sure and naina mom says yes then megha shows her mohan photo and says do you know him but naina mom asks her who is he and megha is shocked

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Exactly  even I feel the same 👍🏼

if thy r gonna focus on RJ ka mom n dad track this vl b for sure.
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Waah... yeh toh twist ka twist hai
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
pranay :

arre even i was thinking on the same lines since today morning . according to my version of the story, vasu loved and married naina against aai's wishes, later on vasu died in encounter and aai threw out a pregnant naina from house, she somehow managed to reach Bhopal where she gave birth to RJ and died, and later the hospital authorities handed over the infant to an orphanage from where she was later adopted by Mohan.. maybe that's why they have kept the Naina Bhosle option open till now .. so that it can be used as a game changer later on for megha and everyone else to connect the dots .. hope this is shown in this week itself ! 😃
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wah Vyas Bhau 😉 😆...awesome twist and I am sure they are going that way! 
BombayTroll thumbnail
Thanks suman ya it looks like it
BombayTroll thumbnail
Thanks polly it is pretty obvious
misty85 thumbnail
Nice twist... I would be happy if such a thing happens in the show.
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Are exactly this will happen in the current story 😊

pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ahaan !! 😉
Very good bro 👏
Lag to raha hai ki kuch aisa hi jhol hone waala hai..Naina search mission is still unkown to Aai & Vasu...so it will be used to trigger Vasu identity 😉