Hum Ankie Ankie chillayenge kurta phadke *BDAY THREAD* - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
happy belated budday ankita..!!! πŸ€—
Happy Birthday Ankie! πŸ€—
OMG!!!ankie its ur bday...many many happy shappy returns of da day sweethrtπŸ€—πŸ€—

knowing a person lyk u who made me happy in a million ways & if evr i hv 2 let u go i wud find a million reasons 2 mk u stay coz u r 1 of my very best of frnz on IF❀️❀️❀️ & its ur spl day so may GOD bless u & giv all da happiness wich keeps a beautiful smile in ur beautiful faceπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

sun glows 4 a day candle 4 an hour matchstick 4 a min bt a wish cn glow days 4evr so here is my wish 4 ur glowing bday & glowing lyf...again bohot vadda wala & elated wala bday 2 u my roshogollaπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

i hope u r partying hard & hving a blast wid ur luvd 1sπŸ₯³
lastly just wanna say luv u my bacchaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by ras224 - 10 years ago
vish u many many happy returns of d day AnkieπŸ‘ 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANKIE  πŸ€— πŸ₯³ 
Happy birthday Ankie dee!πŸ˜ƒ
This is it...

You are in the spotlight...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ankie!!!πŸ₯³πŸ˜ƒ

We might not know each other in person, but I guess I 'know' you more than you know me πŸ˜†
Your posts, gutter posts, wicked analyses makes you one of the most craziest IF members. And we all love you for that. πŸ˜ƒ
I wish you a super duper day with lots of fun and masti. Well, no doubts about the masti, I am sure you know how to enjoy yourself πŸ˜‰ I also wish you an AsYa-licious day (lets hope today's episode will be worth it)

These yummy cupcakes are for you. Akeli mat khana, mujhe bhi ek piece chahiye πŸ˜†

Tum jeeyo hazaaron saal aur aise hi mast rehna. Keep us entertained with your crazy posts and your positive wala attitude. πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— FOR YOU!!!
Wish u a very happy B'day Ankie dr!!!!

Happy Birthday Ankieee...!!!! 

Ankiee...I am sure you know how wonderful you are...And all of us love you a lot...Matlab bohat...matlab bohat bohat...*In Karan's style using hands, when he is imitating Surbhi* πŸ˜†

May your every dream comes true...May you have whatever you want from life...May God bless you with every Happiness and lots of Love...😊

May you have a Life Full of happiness & love... *Amen*  
πŸ€—

Just be happy, live your life and be your wonderful self...Hope you will have a perfect day to always remember...Enjoy Daroou with Mentaaals...!!!  πŸ₯³

P.s. I used sauce wala laal because I know you Hate pink...πŸ˜†

P.s.s. I hate this IF sistem of posting pics...I can't understand it...
Edited by A.Hajnal - 10 years ago