Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

TB: Jee Le Zara trends at no.1

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sony TV's Kehta hain dil.. Jee le Zara' trends No. 1 on Twitter

Kehta hain dil…Jee le zara starring Sangeeta Ghosh and Ruslaan Mumtaz in the lead creates a 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Good to hear that appreciation is coming from film industry also.Such shows  with a different concept needs appreciation and encouragement nor the PH and channels will only dish out saas bahu type of shows with cheap kitchen politics.Hope that the show gets good TRPs and stick to it's concept with which it has started and the story doesn't get haywire after sometime for the urge to get TRP.I so wish it lives up to the hopes that we viewers r having.

Best of luck for the show.
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good start for the show. Hope it continues and becomes a hit. Jus to prove that saas-bahu drama is not the only thing that works...
Koeli thumbnail
its got to be :) undoubtedly it has a very very strong subject and people are definately looking for it... a good relief from saas bahu dramas. and thanks to the makers for choosing very different and refreshing subject 

TY for the link
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: ak75

Good start for the show. Hope it continues and becomes a hit. Jus to prove that saas-bahu drama is not the only thing that works...

good to see that the trend is changing.
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: divine_16

Good to hear that appreciation is coming from film industry also.Such shows  with a different concept needs appreciation and encouragement nor the PH and channels will only dish out saas bahu type of shows with cheap kitchen politics.Hope that the show gets good TRPs and stick to it's concept with which it has started and the story doesn't get haywire after sometime for the urge to get TRP.I so wish it lives up to the hopes that we viewers r having.

Best of luck for the show.

well honestly i have been speaking to some elderly people and they are pretty excited about this show. it proves that if the creative people come out with different yet acceptable concept viewers are more than willing to have a look at it. so far i got good reviewers from all aged people.
Nichuss thumbnail
good start for the show...

i was sure this wil be hit...

promo was so so gud n striking
Arsal_AK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah the start was good and the story they are trying to tell is fresh.So if they maintain their story, I see no reason why it won't do well. Edited by Arsal_AK - 10 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is so good, it also proves that the show is gaining people's attention,hope it will hv a lot of success & will remain with the fresh concept!!! 😊
All the best for the entire team of JLZ!!!
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i knew it  😎 JLZ ROCKZ  🥳