AWWW VIRAT ND VIV R SOOO CUTE ...
HOPE MANVI IS FINE .ND I NO SHE WILL BE
UPDATE ASAP...CANT WAIT ANYMORE...
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Congratulation Cards

Congratulations Nisha for the new thread!!!! 😃 🥳
Update was great 👍🏼.. I'm scared for Manvi.. I hope she is alright.. Feeling so so bad for Virat and the kids 😔.. Both Virat and Viv are so worried.. Poor Saraa and Sid, they are so scared for their mother.. The way you have portrayed their fear and helplessness is awesome 👏👏.. Hope Virat and Viv will find her soon.. Precap is very interesting and shocking too.. Can't wait to read the next part.. Eagerly waiting for it.. Take care 😊

ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new thread Nisha and abt update.. U r scared me.. Mannu missing.. aww 😔 And love d way Virat was acting like a kid with viv sid nd Sara ❤️ Cant wait for next update.. nd precap is more scary.. u have to update soon dis ff.. plz 😔
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congratz on the second thread of perfect life 😃😃
at first the whole thing was soo cute the twinnies excitment and virat's and vivaan 's sulking mood 😆😆😆
but then whole thing changed soo scary ..just hope that manvi is fine and nothing wrong happened with her..
virat's pain, restless, anger and guilt very well written even the kidos condition well explained ...
hoping the nextone to be updated soon 😃
Vaarya53 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow nisha that was amazing!!! the new twist is too interesting for sure..the update was fab as usual..keep up the good work girl n plzz update break my heart if u can ..plzzz...
.jai. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
congrats nisha for second thread. awesome update loved it... whr is manvi hope she is fine.. i love vivaan .. scary precap..waiting for the next update update soon
deepika03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woah wat a twist...i hope manvi doesnt go and die on me...
Bhabani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Congo for the second thread. Just fabulous update. Interesting and awsum. Waiting for next.
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on new thread Nisha..!!! 

Awesome update..!! U changed the jolly ride to a serious1...n thats how uncertain life can be..a happy moment to sad 1...Loved it...saara and Sid normally annoy Maanvi when shez around..wouldn't listne to her much..her absence take their smile away..she is life of the family..Virat agression was well portrayed he is the same angry & Maniac man when it comes to Maanvi safety..! Precap is Interesting and nice...she is safe..? Waiting for next Update Nisha..!!!
jia123sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
kids are so cute
what happened to maanvi
hope she is fine
precap is scary
waiting for next update
plz cont soon