Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SS~ RAZAA~ PART 2/3/LAST pg/30/31/32 *edited* august 28th :) (Page 32)

Shruthe IF-Sizzlerz
Shruthe
Shruthe

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Am so glad you re wrote the story...
there are things that do happen like this... 
and i really wanted u to write the part of maan - geet making their relation work and how maan helps her to come out of the past..
i loved the updates... the way he tried to approach her.. her fear.. him trying to speak out and held her down... the emotions that she feels for him... all was very nice...
am waiting for the next parts... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyharika

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
awesome update
finally talk between maaneet
and geet understanding
waiting for next part

dreamyharika

.hayaat. IF-Addictz
.hayaat.
.hayaat.

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Superb

dreamyharika

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
LAST PART:

read at ur own risk dont be mad at me with the content!!!

An year of marriage, an year of understanding, an year of love, an year of simple commitment, she fell in love with her husband though he never try to go physical with her ... she craved for him and so did he but couldn't follow the advice of the doctor thinking that might end up in misunderstandings. What if she gets scared?? The question itself made maan to control his desires as his love has always been divine in all the senses.

She could never break the shackles and ask him neither could control, so it has become a habit of geet to do household chores or do something else to gain a command on her senses.

And like every normal day maan called geet not finding the car keys to leave for office, she ran inside the room and handed him in a second. Maan could see the fear in her eyes, he rubbed his temple knowing his high pitch voice always scares her.

He kissed her forehead lovingly ... sorry jaan I didn't mean that ... Office jaane ke tension mein tha he said hugging her. When his hand fell on her bare waist, she gulped hard as her throat was getting chocked with the unending desire. The need to be in his arms was going even more stronger in her mind, she crushed his shirt under her palm as his hand unknowingly caressed her waist. Her eyes welled up as maan left her, his heart almost stopped as he saw her eyes filled with tears thinking probably him hugging her made her to cry.

I am sorry ... She placed her hand on his mouth unable to hear the sorry ... You don't need to say sorry maan ... Mujhe aapse kuch poochna tha she said as the fear still lingered in her eyes.

Why are you so scared to ask anything geet?? Maan couldn't stop himself from being straight with his question.

Kyunki mujhe sapna maa se milne jaana tha maan ek baar unko dekhna tha, aap galat toh nahi samjhenge na??

Main khud leke jaaonga I cant let you go alone to jail jaan, ill be back in the afternoon then we would go together thik hai?? She smiled nodding to him, his heart jumped in excitement for making her happy. All he could do was to pray to her babaji that she smiles the same way for the rest of her life.

@jail,

Geet main tumhare saath chalta hoon ... Maan said following her towards the jail, geet stopped him coz she could never let him enter into a place which doesnt worth him, she was there for sapna but he had no necessity to go with her ... aapko aane ki jaroorat nahi hai maan I will manage, she assured maan even though her insides were going mad with fear. She couldn't simply break herself after what maan was supporting her, dammit she is married to him for an year and now she was strong enough to face anything that would come.

Finally the wait was over, it took geet an year to gather herself and meet sapna, she stood infront of the cell and peeped inside. Her tears widened as her eyes found the most disgusting sight ever, She saw one of the women who had harassed her that night with sapna in the jail, and the truth that she found was sapna involved with the woman. Probably living in the jail made her that way she thought, the woman killed her partner for having relation with a man. Sapna seemed happy in her company, geet almost felt like puking but controlled herself. Without a word she came back and ran into the car where maan was waiting for her ... She hugged him petrified with the sight that she had seen, those flashes came back ... the night came back to her.

Maan ... she cried controlling her emotions, Maan ...  She cried into his neck muffling the sobs that threatened to escape, and finally she fainted in his arms unable to digest the fact. Maan worriedly got geet to the doctor who had almost lost his temper as he didn't follow her advice.

Doctor: Mr. khurana didn't I advice you that your physical love is necessary to break the shell that she built around herself??   She has faced something she would never be able to digest herself and now its high time that you listen to what I say, warna bohut kuch ho sakta hai ... You may even loose her, its only you who can assure her that the world is as normal as it was, aage aapki marzi.

Turning into lesbians was something which would happen naturally ... few turn with the situations, few with desire ... sapna was jailed for a lifetime, when a woman would not accept the punishment of living alone, the desires stir up or the situations go against her. Generally when women would be deprived of the physical love from a man, its quite common on them to partner with other women. This situation was very common in jail, that's what the doctor tried to tell maaneet.

It took time for geet to accept and forget the black phase of sapna, she did crave for the love from maan which she always wanted. She wanted him to love her but failed telling him, rest was something very satisfying for her with the care she gets from her husband ... The only thing which irked her was pammi and dev who seemed to busy preparing against her, to throw her out of the house as maan was the sole owner of the property. And like a usual day when maan came back pammi was yelling at geet, he didn't understand what happened. He had seen pammi going mad on his wife for no reason, still he remained calm coz he couldn't go against elder, but today the topic that she chose to make geet a culprit was something he could never stand.

He didn't bother saying anything but held geet's hand and walked away, She looked at her husband who lead her towards the exit after the way her mother-in-law accused her having physical relation with dev!! She didn't know how and when she began loving this man more than her father who was her god, the situation in which maan married her she never expected he would ever love her probably it was just a pity and now what was it??

Razaa nahi thi uss rishte par ki woh pyar mein badlega lekin jab badla toh khud ko poochne lagi kya woh sach mein pyar hai??

And when they reached their room, maan's reaction amazed geet ... kyun nahi kaha tumne kuch geet?? Kab tak wait karonga ki tum khud se kuch bologi?? I had no family until you came into my life, the relation I share with my step mother and brother is for name sake,he said what his priority was ... what he expected.

Kaise bolti kuch main unse?? Aap jaante hai I fear seeing stout women?? Phir main kaise bolti kuch maan?? kaise?? Her words knocked sense into him, he was yet to do what the doctor has asked him.

His lips landed on hers, she did not wriggle but only gave in as her body took the form of euphoria. She pulled him closer holding him tight telling him she was even more desperate for the love, shocking him ... he didn't know as to when geet overcame the fear of physical relation but sometimes the desire would break the inhibitions that's what has happened with her.

She didn't let him step back, both let their barriers away ... Geet closed her eyes with pleasure when his hands kneaded her breasts. She didn't let the past haunt her anymore feeling the love that was oozing out from his every kiss and caress. She screamed his name as she found him deep inside her, she pleaded for more and more with passion that overtook her.

The whole night passed the same way, it was probably the next day they stopped. Geet dozed off in his arms. They were complete now, they were one in every sense.

She tried to move away from him when maan again pulled geet back intending to start the session again ... But this time he stopped to clear out few things which needed to discuss then, geet ek baat pochon?

Ji kuch bhi ... What is it that made you bold sach batana he asked pushing her hair back that rested on her face hoping she would answer, geet blushed first and replied ... Maan mujhe khud nahi pata woh kya ehsaas tha ... it was my desire to be loved by you pata nahi kabse

And you feel this desire is wrong geet??

Aap aise soch bhi kaise sakte ho maan??

Phir jo tumne jail mein dekha woh galat kaise ho sakta tha geet?? She didn't want to talk about it, not now ... not anytime, maan held her face that was going numb yet again ... do you love me geet?? He questioned, his love had that strong aura around that she nodded in yes ... then why cant you face the reality?? Sach yehi hai geet ki such things are part of the world promise me that you wont get effected from such??

And finally geet came out of the past, maan had himself seen it when she threw pammi and dev out of the house. And things went better, they built a relation of two souls which were bound by love, with only razaa to stay together for the rest of the seven lives!!

I donno if I could satisfy you all with the update!! Last part hogaya I tried to write more than I thought of anyway leave the comments!!

preeti di sorry i missed your name love youEmbarrassed

PREVIOUS PART:

PART 3

Edited by dreamyharika - 28 August 2013 at 3:30am

The following 165 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisaheliyashvijaysinghrahifahmidamanamanutuli11PoorvaArorameherkhan326jaasz_25Candy_jsAakshithaaparna1316manupavanrockingmishtiFARZANAQAZISarbjeetDHgeetozamizafarvidz.manirajzainabzeeqnikitaagarwal06ramavishsillyseemaPOULOMI22nottyrainGURTI369kavitha05Enigma78--Yashvi--neetugarg123ajolieaparnapodurigeetkamaan9290860623Aniishansatyasree89sona_jyotikaPaingelammyicycooljoa123srikantharajanonabebusaadi88DazlingdivyaNihsonPoonamTBeautifulBeevij10shailimgmamatha.preet.harmanrostshruthiruchssweet-mishtyTheSunShinebbindugeet_v81queenbee001Vidhi24maaneetkisonaliGeethanda87Chahhat4evagiaa5678MANISHAGOELneha_g6Rupi_bainszornitsadazzlingnikkiananyachaudharymani24LM1991shalinimaaneetsandymgchahat_mannatsessypearl.whiteLove2read.lovemaaneet.its_meSweetestParidoll9maneetarshsupernasahusree.maneetsree10pingu.tingusweetgirls1amreenshameemgurti30shristi1amita5kareena32anjalisen85devishreekrndrjssoodGudiyalovesguruns.1sheetalvasasamidsamidBloodDiamondhottyangelar_artvandana73...RIDDHIMA...metromasticustodian75lovesia-BreakingDown-valli30arorasurbhiSundari._SnowFlakes_sweetsampa39Tia-AFreeBirdNeejuZohamaaneetHanishadevi-indu-ambeernmasaf59pixelflower620jayshu17nihatriAlamelusmallvillehappydays30meena..Ash1991freya123--Ratna--janu_2006monikasethpop77maaniqrasweet scorpioShruthelove2_somakabslockspunam2712gill123sdlife19ammu5zaara2212honeygrapeTwilightsparkleimpoojavermaKINGKHANFANCuteStrawberryjasika08lehrSimran_Bsanum23sanghita0000priya111111chavvi16Sri_Radha--Zehnaseeb--abinash079spvdDownhillkhwaishfan.hayaat.Infinity.tabby999Donnaa

maaneetmaahi IF-Rockerz
maaneetmaahi
maaneetmaahi

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
nice updates dear...
geet is sacred so much...happy that she trusts maan

Edited by maaneetmaahi - 28 August 2013 at 3:22am

dreamyharika

Tia-AFreeBird IF-Rockerz
Tia-AFreeBird
Tia-AFreeBird

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
u asking me im happy??
well im dancing literally
kya hai na when something touch my heart i will not let it slip from my hands so easily
aww lv ya baby
4 thisWink
Tia-AFreeBird IF-Rockerz
Tia-AFreeBird
Tia-AFreeBird

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
part 2
now it was really best
maanu married her
coz of her depression she tried to kill herself bt my maanu saved him
n her fear of women gosh poor girl
bt glad she felt comfortable with manu n told y she scared of women