Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SS~ RAZAA~ PART 2/3/LAST pg/30/31/32 *edited* august 28th :) (Page 30)

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
would want to thank all my honest readers who supported me all the while and especially to shruthe di Hug

thanks for the lovely and special comments and pms which made to rethink and type the whole story in a way i thought earlier so here i am with the whole storyDead

Edited by dreamyharika - 27 August 2013 at 10:43pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

treasuretrowelSweetestParipreeti.1zaara2212TwilightsparkleSimran_Bmonikaseth

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
PART 2:

read at ur own risk dont be mad at me with the content!!!

Sapna did not struggle now for she understood that she will be given no chance to speak, but when she came out of the room she found dev and pammi walking out. sapna tried to stop them but the answer that she got from pammi was something she had least expected coz the kind of friends they were she could never ever imagine, I dont want my son to marry a girl who hails from a criminal background and you did lie to me saying geet is an orphan ... You have adopted her ... sapna stood shocked, she thought pammi would atleast respect their friendship and here she was making fun of her act. Everything broke literally for her as geet will have to live alone in life and she was only 22, a fear ran through her spine imagining what geet will have to face, she would sit in jail leaving her to go into the world which would treat geet as a daughter of a criminal ... please pammi aise mat bolna geet ko main akeli nachi chod sakti ... Main maanti hoon maine jhoot kaha tha but it was only for geet, I spoiled her life knowing what arjun was, I was responsible for what all happened to her please ... saying so she moved to hold dev's hand ... beta please geet se shaadi karlo, she is really nice ... meri beti ko ... sapna stopped herself seeing dev stepping back. A realization hit her hard dev never loved geet, was attracted to her and how foolish was she that she had mistook it to be something else. But the next set of words that she got to hear ... She thought she was dreaming, main shaadi karonga geet se ... a man entered the hall, his hand crossed on the chest.

It was a very well known voice as maan was the elder brother of dev, Pammi and dev were shocked seeing maan whose posture seemed as strong as his words he couldn't believe his mother said all that to sapna as he always thought that she and sapna were great friends.

Pammi interfered to stop maan but he seemed to be adamant, very adamant with his decision, main sach mein geet se shaadi karna chahta hoon maan, he emphasized but she tried to explain her stand too ... no you will not!! Ek se shaadi kiya, kaafi nahi hai ki dusri shaadi ke liye ready ho gayi?? Pata nahi kitno ke saath ... Maa please main geet ko college se jaanta hoon, he replied giving one last blow to his mother ... and I know more of her!! next there were no talks, marriage happened ... Geet did not remember seeing maan in her college how come he said that?? He was lying she understood, he was lying for the sake of marraige. She remained numb for she knew what she would be doing after the marriage so whatever that was happening around didn't mean anything to her. And the main reason for her to remain calm was sapna coz she wanted her to go happy to the jail coz nothing could change the fact of her being a culprit, she would be satisfied that she got married. Sapna blessed the couple and then surrendered herself, it was her punishment for the selfish mother that had spoiled geet's life for own son she thought.

Sapnas life was never an easy one, she was a single mother, she brought up arjun all alone. To her earning money had become so much important that she failed to check on her son who only indulged himself in wrong deeds, drinks and girlfriends. When she understood it was late sapna ended up getting arjun married to geet thinking marriage might change him. But it only led her to a regret of a lifetime.

A similar feeling, a similar fear ran through the nerves of geet when she was led into the room on the night ... she opened it and found decorated beautifully, aniee (sister of maan and dev) settled geet on the bed, time passed but she still found herself deep in the thoughts of past lost somewhere. The pain she had gone through, the humiliation she had faced, she saw herself naked on it like the last time, she wanted to die, wanted to kill herself. Long time passed, she went numb to everything as the last ounce of control and then went into the bathroom and found toilet cleaner. She gulped down the bottle as she heard the door clicking open.

Maan did not find geet anywhere after he came inside, the guilt of marrying geet against her wish was already eating him alive and now it increased in folds finding the room empty. As he went into the washroom, he found her lying on the floor, maan mentally cursed himself for his deed.

Mr. khurana your wife is perfectly fine, we cleaned out the liquid, nothing to worry kal discharge kar denge but I guess she has some problem mentally I would suggest you to take her to the physiatrist, the doctor said feeling helpless, maan did not understand as to why the doctor said it,

Par kyun doctor?? He asked in fright, the least he expected was him being the reason for if he hurt geet.

Doctor: Mr. khurana ever since she came into senses I found that something is bothering her, and the reason probably would be depression ... Kuch baatein hai unke mann mein and if she is not treated she might never be able to come out into the normal world.

The next day geet was discharged, maan tried his best to talk to her but the scared expressions in her shook him to no extent. He didnt fail noticing the way geet got frightened looking at the stout maid, she hugged him tight with fear confusing him. It was then maans mind worked, she was harassed or something?? And then the thought that came to him was the doctors advice which he almost forgot.

He looked at geet as she pulled herself back realizing what she did, geet we need to leave to the doctors place ready ho jaana he said going out. Only geet could answer as to why was she behaving so odd, expect for pain and agony she had nothing left in life.

That evening at the psychiatrist place,

Doctor: Mrs. Khurana, she is just a nurse why are you getting so scared seeing her?? He asked when geet was moving back while she was guiding geet into the other room for check up ... Mujhe darr lagta hai Doctor, darr hai ki she would force me .. Main waisi ladki nahi hoon she replied hinting the doctor for what had happened to her in the past. Geet was about to run away from there but maan stopped her and steadied the movements.

Even in the morning he had seen geet in the same way, he recollected back ... she fears stout women but why?? He pulled geet into his arms understanding her plight and tried to assure her that it was ok, kuch nahi hua ... please dont get scared I am here, he said. The warmth that radiated from his body for the first time soothed her. She could see the image of her father in maan, something she could never even try to get answers for the questions that were running in her mind.

Mujhe ghar chalna hai maan please, she almost begged hiding her face in the crook of his neck, unable to take further, the place was killing her within ... not until you say why do you react so much seeing the other women geet, jawab do kya hua tha?? He tried to sound as low as possible not scaring her yet again. With the way maan was supporting her geet made out he could never harm her. And then she stepped back coming out of the hug. And it was high time she speaks out the frustration that was inside her, tears welled up ... she cried

She will force me ... wahi sab hoga jo pehle hua tha, uss din ... that woman ripped my clothes, ripped my sanity into pieces ... uss waqt maa thi mere aap har waqt toh nahi hogi na maan, she was making way towards the exit when maan held her hand and tugged geet closer. It took some time for doctor to understand what geet said just then.

tia happy?? ill post probably 3 or 4 parts today itself and finish this story i thought of confining this story to the blog but few ppl encouraged me saying i was bold enough to put this issue forward i cant let them down

thanks for the support girls few have flooded my pms that really means a lot to meBig smile

next part coming up in few hrs please leave ur comments till thenEmbarrassed

PREVIOUS PART:

PART 1

NEXT PART:

PART 3

Edited by dreamyharika - 28 August 2013 at 12:42am

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

kartheenarayanaPoorvaAroraCandy_jsAakshithaaparna1316rockingmishtividz.manirajSarbjeetDHzainabzeeqnikitaagarwal06POULOMI22mariam.ahmed197Moonlight007treasuretrowelnottyrainneetugarg123Enigma78tabassum_tabbuammyicycoollitikasona_jyotikageetkamaan9290860623PoonamTsaadi88vij10cutestarzshruthiruchsmaaneetkisonalisweet-mishtyrostmamatha.NihsonChahhat4evaRupi_bainsgiaa5678MANISHAGOELTinaSwisssandymgmani24pingu.tingusupernasahuits_meSweetestParimaneetarshmounacutysessysree10Gudiyalovesguruanjalisen85ns.1sheetalvasashristi1dreamy4everamita5BloodDiamondkrndrjssoodjeyanthi123_SnowFlakes_masaf59pixelflower620sweetsampa39Tia-AFreeBirdNeejuvalli30preeti.118mypridejayshu17ambeernzaara2212honeygrape--Ratna--sweet scorpiomonikasethSimran_Bsanum23impoojavermaKINGKHANFANkabslocksgill123Shruthelove2_somajasika08lehrpriya111111_Maaneet_chavvi16abinash079spvd.hayaat.Infinity.tabby999Donnaa

priya111111 IF-Stunnerz
priya111111
priya111111

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
thank u hari for thinking again about this story waiting for the more parts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyharika

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
thanks for writing it again
waiting for next part haru

dreamyharika

_Maaneet_ IF-Stunnerz
_Maaneet_
_Maaneet_

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
nice update
waiting for more partsLOL

dreamyharika

mani24 Goldie
mani24
mani24

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

di I'm sooo happy ke aap woh likh rahe ho jo aapke dil ne kaha aur di I just loved this edited version sooo much geet ka doctor visit was damn gud di aur glad ke she was able to tell maan why she fears stout women so much aur then also letting him know ke har waqt aap nahi hoge mere paas to phir main kya karungi aur di me dying for the next parts already di jaldi dena me waitingWink aur di u will rock this SS aur di just know tht I salute u to bring such a sensitive topic outClapClapClapLOVE U TONS meri jaan se bhi pyari di muahhhHeart

dreamyharika

preeti.1 IF-Rockerz
preeti.1
preeti.1

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
nice part ...finally geet ne maan ko bata diya apna dar ...
waiting for next part 

i m so happy k tune phir se story continue ki

dreamyharika

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preeti.1

nice part ...finally geet ne maan ko bata diya apna dar ...
waiting for next part 

i m so happy k tune phir se story continue ki

di thanks for the comment love you so much missed to take your name bt you had been my support too muahhhEmbarrassed

Edited by dreamyharika - 27 August 2013 at 11:24pm

treasuretrowel

Go to top