Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SS~ RAZAA~ PART 2/3/LAST pg/30/31/32 *edited* august 28th :) (Page 21)

masaf59 IF-Rockerz
masaf59
masaf59

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Awesome update loved it thanks for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyharika

dreamy IF-Rockerz
dreamy
dreamy

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Smile

dreamyharika

preeti.1 IF-Rockerz
preeti.1
preeti.1

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
i m not happy ye last part kyu tha 

i want one more part with full of maaneet romance and their new begining ...bhale hi epilogue de de apne blog mewaise na i should angry

kitni baar samjhayaa baby ignore those creepy peoples jo hamesha tujhe accuse karte he ...par tu apne loyal friends ki baat bhool jati he aur un idiots ki baat yaad rakhti he jo kabhi acche comments de nahi sakte Unhappy

u r a fab writer sweety and i really love u ND UR WRITING ...

plz dont upset dear and epilogue to chahiye mujhe ...warna me atti batti so baras ki katti ho jaungi 

Samjhi ya Samjhau 

dreamyharika

Twilightsparkle IF-Sizzlerz
Twilightsparkle
Twilightsparkle

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged

Heyy Roohi ya Gundi kise ho aaj kal bahut chup hogaya mai dont worry I am back with my torture

Razaa what it meant re the story was soo sensible but yeah you written what s happening in now days

So you dont have to give explanation to anyone what ever the story you wont let down values specially the love between maaneet

Thats y I like your stories and ha titles of your stories were really soo different sach kaho tho I dont know the meaning of them silly me

And story the way you potrated was outstanding and was just awesome trust me maaneet bidding relation was really wonderful

And sapna what she did for geet was really makes me speechless she killed her son but at end she too leading the same life uffo

Geet have maan with her but in normal cases for those girls no one will be there how pathetic it was seeing girls being raped or being murderd these all were still happening

Your story makes me remember things which I am for getting thanks for that

And ha dont give any explanation if any one hurted you with there words just fight back throw them out of your reach you did nothing just writing your own stories so what to bother about good for nothing bashers I love the way you are ise hi raho my Gundi  haha. And ha dont end your stories re short stories nahi chahiye muje I want atleast 50+ parts story and story have to be like ROOH RUSWA RAZAA etc so dont dare to start any short story will kill you. You will end story before I started enjoying the esscnse mercilessly hate you for that huh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

treasuretroweldreamyharika

preeti.1 IF-Rockerz
preeti.1
preeti.1

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
awesome update ...maan married geet coz jab usne sach me pehli baar geet ko dekha tab se he started liking her..
i really love the way u show their growing understanding for each other ...
maan knew pammi aur dev dont like geet as his wife ...par maan is a gentleman ..wo kaise ek elderly lady k saath bura karta ...
but i loved it ...chalo kam se kam geeet kicked them out ...Big smile

plz try to give one more update with maaneet ...
plz baby apne pyare pyare dosto ki dil ki ichcha to puri kar de 

dreamyharika

_Maaneet_ IF-Stunnerz
_Maaneet_
_Maaneet_

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
nice end but i wished u can give us another part like an epilogue pls pls pls!!!!!!
loved that maan married geet because he liked her when he first saw her!!!!!!!

dreamyharika

.OneDirection. IF-Sizzlerz
.OneDirection.
.OneDirection.

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Aww awesome part Star
Sapna went to jail after geet 's marriage with maan, and maan supported her all the while.

Would love if u give an epi too , full of maaneet Embarrassed
The story ended so fast , will wait for epi pleez

dreamyharika

treasuretrowel Groupbie
treasuretrowel
treasuretrowel

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Very good update dear harika. It is really worth-while.

Actually worthwhile is a very small word out here, but considering the fact dat you wrote this episode in such a nice way, specially your focus upon the lesbians, kudos to you.
It is a jolly shame that owing to numerous social beliefs and so-called samaj ki niyam, we being the young generation are many times not allowed to voice your opinions, which is bad enough, because instead of shying away, people should come forward and discuss all these things clearly. It is necessary, as awareness will spread and crimes related with sexual harassment such as rape, sodomy, bestiality will at least reduce if not end completely. This is necessary to change the old-age beliefs and societal outlooks. 

I wud like to say one more thing, now instead of thinking wht me doing here and starting the block-unblock drama once again, you had better think over wht i am saying honestly. See harika, you liking or disliking me, else not wanting to talk to me, is not important, it is important that we all come together out here and try to understand each other's views, which is necessary for harmony. I will not say anything more, because you are brainy and intelligent enough to understand. Just consider the genuineness of my comment, this is my only sole expectation from you, if you can manage to fulfil it.

Go to top