_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
nice update
waiting for more parts😆
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

di I'm sooo happy ke aap woh likh rahe ho jo aapke dil ne kaha aur di I just loved this edited version sooo much geet ka doctor visit was damn gud di aur glad ke she was able to tell maan why she fears stout women so much aur then also letting him know ke har waqt aap nahi hoge mere paas to phir main kya karungi aur di me dying for the next parts already di jaldi dena me waiting😉 aur di u will rock this SS aur di just know tht I salute u to bring such a sensitive topic out👏👏👏LOVE U TONS meri jaan se bhi pyari di muahhh❤️

preeti.1 thumbnail
nice part ...finally geet ne maan ko bata diya apna dar ...
waiting for next part 

i m so happy k tune phir se story continue ki
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: preeti.1

nice part ...finally geet ne maan ko bata diya apna dar ...

waiting for next part 

i m so happy k tune phir se story continue ki

di thanks for the comment love you so much missed to take your name bt you had been my support too muahhh😳
Edited by dreamyharika - 10 years ago
Grey-licious thumbnail
Awsm update di
thank.god aapne is storg ko dhang se end karne ka decision liya
maneetarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey nice you r continuing story. Nice update
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
PART 3:

read at ur own risk dont be mad at me with the content!!!

Doctor: Mr. khurana I want to talk to you alone, drop your wife home and call me we will have a talk she said confusing maan further. Geet was not a normal girl he knew now, something unaccepted has happened and what?? He laid her on the bed, she did not protest infact she had the juice when he fed her with his own hands. Geet was feeling protected with the way he was taking care of her and after a little while maan called the doctor unable to hold himself back as she slipped into sleep  ...  Dr. ... Its me Maan Khurana speaking

Haan khurana ji I was about to call you regarding your wife ...  the way doctor was going desperate to talk made maan to worry even more ... Aaj jo unhone kaha uske baad I made out she was being harassed by women physically, yehi reason hai that she reacts wildly seeing them, and mostly stout women ... her response is pretty common on her ... treatment ka hai doctor???

treatment is something only you can give,

Aisa kya hai doctor??

Mr. Khurana did you get physical with your wife?? She asked with hesitance

Maan thought for a while and replied ... No doctor, we didnt ... and this can be the only solution this time ... until you dont get physical with your wife she wont be able to fight with the fear thats running within her ... Unko lagta hai ki the same thing might repeat to her, and thats the reason whenever she sees stout women she gets scared, the incident plays back and she slips into fear, and its only your touch that can assure her ... She was not aware of the lesbian relationship till now ... man and woman consummate thats common but this emerging ... newly found relations are yet to be accepted by the society, woh digest nahi kar paa rahi hai jo unke saath hua ... its only you who can get her out of it hope you understand, saying so she finished.

Maan thought about it but couldnt do it, Two days passed geet would go even more into depression when night comes, and the doctor has advised him to get physical with her!! He wanted to assure her, tell her that he was not one of those men whom she takes him to be!! But at the end he had to take the initiative to talk to her. There was so much to know of her, so much to tell her.

That night he found geet sitting by the window, He slipped beside her who was looking at the sky with ... he was the intention to start the conversation, they were strangers who were married and ever since the marriage nothing changed between them ... he called her ... She didn't notice, he called her again and that's when she got shocked seeing maan beside her and began to back with fear.

Please geet I want to talk to you for once ... Aur kuch nahi, he said holding her wrist and making her sit. Of all the emotions till now he had only seen her fearing, or probably crying, why couldnt she try to forget the past?? But maan wanted to

I know you don't want this marriage, I didn't ask your view while marrying you ... Neither did you protest for you decided to take your life, aaj ke baad main tumhe kuch kahonga, this is the first and last time for me to ask you ... don't you want to give US a chance?? Do you want to spend your rest of the life this way?? Agar aisa hai toh main  kabhi tumse kuch nahi poochonga!!

His words seemed honest, his gestures seemed true ... She could atleast understand from his behavior towards her since two days and the question that haunted her was why did he marry her going against his own family?? Probably this was the right chance to know it geet thought.

Did you marry me out of pity?? Or is it that like your brother you lust me?? A straight question which clearly indicated her mind, there was nothing wrong in it but it did hurt him the word lust hurt him. But he was ready to answer her any question. He knew she would understand him for sure.

Geet marriage was a long lost thought of my life, and when my mother tried to convince me I didn't bother ... Mere liye woh kitna wait karti?? My brother said he wanted you, phir maine tumhe dekha I donno what I should term the feeling when I first saw you, jab yeh sab ho raha tha I just married you coz I didn't wanted to leave you, maine tum par koi ehsaan nahi kiya ... ek razaa thi ki hum shaayad saath rahenge with this relation.

She turned her head believing his words, geet didn't know as to why she could relate her father with this man.

Main uss din mar gayi jiss din meri shaadi arjun se hua, I was not happy ... Mere papa ne mujhe!! iss duniya ko!! chod diya, he was the most loving person in my life ... Phir main apni maa ke liye boj ban gayi, she got my marriage fixed ... Uske baad unhone mud ke kabhi nahi dekha ki main jinda thi ya mar gayi lekin sapna maa, mujhe nahi pata ki unhone mere saath kya kiya ... initially I hated her, par unhone jo mere liye kiya I developed a bond with her ... Kisine yeh nahi dekha ki main insaan hoon, not my own mother, not the mother which god has given me ... Not even you, everyone want me for their own selfish reasons, shaayad hi main aapko aapka haq depaongi lekin itna yakeen ke saath keh sakti hoon ki ill try accepting you in my life ... Aur woh sirf iss liye kyunki jab bhi aapko dekhti hoon mujhe lagta hai babaji ne unka dil aapko diya.

Maan was delighted that she thought of atleast giving a chance to their relationship, they did try to make things as normal as they could. But whenever geet would face pammi she slips into a depression and this thing maan did notice.

So that was the reason you were defending me infront of the people saying that you know me before marriage?? She asked

Haan geet I didnt wanted people to speak wrong about you, iss liye maine jhoot kaha ki I knew you since college, finally the clouds cleared and geet understood how maan loved her ... Just like her dad.

Geet its already late get up and brush your teeth .... maan called her from the washroom and hearing no answer he came back to see her sleeping, he again called her and handed the toothbrush with paste on it.

Geets eyes welled up to see maan doing the same thing which his dad used to do for her, she got up and hugged him tight confusing him.

Maan ... she cried with hiccups, her tears wetted her cheek and his shoulder ... kyun karte hai aap yeh sab?? She asked thanking her babaji for giving him in her life. She still couldnt understand that how she was feeling a sense of love for this man just like the feeling she always had for her father but with a difference here. She now knew that whatever happens in life, happens for a reason.

precap: you know i guess will post next part in few hours😉

PREVIOUS PART:

PART 2

NEXT PART:

LAST PART

Edited by dreamyharika - 10 years ago
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey dear, as always you have brought out a bold subject and written very beautifully... we all are in a new world which says now that same sex relationship is ok, but in this case, geet is really frightened bcoz she did see those girls abusing her, and her fear is very much understandable... I am glad that maan supports her...

and I want to say hats off to you, for bringing up this subject 😊 as there are many more geet's in the society facing this but probably no maan to save them 😭
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG di me crying while reading these parts di coz I just love u more di so happy ke I'm reading wht u wanted to write frm ur heart aur di aapki yeh writing is touching my heart 😳 di loved the edited version where maaneet are trying to work there relationship aur when maan is helping her she remembers how the same her father used to do aur feeling emtional she hugged him aur di then she too realized ke jo hota hai kisi wajah se hota hai she is feeling the same what she used to feel for her father lekin the love she has for both is different very different & specail for maan😳 di ab next ka me waiting eagerly😳
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG didu it would so difficult for anyone who would face this type of situation 
it really pained my heart poor geet she is so scared with the incidence which took place in her life
but now there is nothing to fear when maan is near 
maan geet ko uske har dard har dukh se dur karega
nd even geet is feeling protected when maan is near her 
waiting for more