congo for the new story...πŸ‘πŸΌ
waiting for the updates...
What is Razaa??

razaa means hope sweety
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: mani24

di kaha se laate ho aap itne achi maaneet adaptation πŸ‘ di yeh story bhi RUSWA ki tarah BLOCKBUSTER HIT hogi(ameen) aur di har baar jab mujhe lagta hai ke ILU more aap mujhe majboor karte ho sochne par ke nahi maybe ILU more & more & more di aur shayad I keep loving u every single time I breath again & again u r etched in my heart FOREVER di aur ur stories they're my lifeline to live maaneet stories r my lifeline to live u writers r my breath di ALWAYS aur just keep loving u more & more & more muahhh❀️ waiting for this story to start di can't wait to read this SS di jaldi se post karna plzzz aur di also witing for my other FF"s updates plzzz mere liye apne loyal readers ke liye plzzz di give updates begging u di plzzz😭😊

tu pyar se maaregi mujheπŸ€’πŸ˜†
dreamyharika thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivi.g

Nice prologue dear
Congrats for the new story had read the ruswa and loved it and will surely love this one also dear
i think i may get addicted to your stories dear you write amazingly

thanks for the special comment😳
dreamyharika thumbnail
Originally posted by: sdlife19

Yet another story from you

wats with you darling so much in writing these days..

About the story teaser seems to be very interesting

why did her MIL accuse her saying tat if she is married to maan

lol di πŸ˜†
dreamyharika thumbnail
PART 1:

read at ur own risk dont be mad at me with the content!!!

Yaha Mrs. Sapna Sharma kaun hai?? the police asked as he stood near the mandap with his constables.the bride got worried hearing the name. Geet was looking flawless in her red colored saree, her shaadi ka joda!! There was no makeup just a bindi with kohl in her eyes ... hair made into a plat, her jhumkas, bangles, and payal chummed as she stood up with the tension that hovered her form. She shivered when sapna came forward and surrendered to the police ... Bas mujhe thoda sa time dedije sir ... I want to see my daughter ... my geet getting married, main aapke aage haath jodti hoon ... She pleaded knowing that it was the time for her to sureender. Geet was shocked for a moment trying to make out as to what was happening there!! she moved to get down the mandap, but failed to notice the gathbandhan falling over her shoulder. She turned to look at dev who was equally shocked with the turn of events.

Kya hua maa?? Yeh police yaha?? She asked holding sapna's hand which were in air, her palms cluthing ... Pleading the police ... Aapne apni bahu ko yeh nahi kaha ki hum yaha kyun aaye?? The officer definitely rubbed on the wrong side, sapna and geet almost forgot that geet is her bahu!! Wife of her own son ... Sir please, meri beti ko kuch mat kehna main aapke pair padti hoon, saying she knelt down to touch the feet of police.

Kyun nahi sapna ji?? You murdered your own son and then getting your daughter-in-law to married to the richest family of delhi ... Toh aapki bahu natak kyun kar rahi hai? ... He held sapna's arms and made her stand ... acha hua shaadi ke pehle hi hum aagaye warna pata nahi kya hojaata, the police called for the lady constables to take sapna. Geet didn't know what they were saying, how come arjun was no more and she had no idea?? Nothing made sense, she wanted to confront sapna, wanted to know the truth from her, wanted to know as to what happened

Inspector mujhe meri maa se bas ek baar baat karna hai ... kuch der please ... ek baar jaane se pehle, she requested making out that sapna was accepting the crime. It was true she had not seen arjun for long, he hadn't tried to call her for long. She wondered why but now when the truth revealed she was not ready to accept it ... Please, sir sirf ek bar, geet again tried hoping that he would agree and to her utter dismay he signaled one of the lady constable to accompany the two women ... Inn dono ke saath rehna and remember not more than ten minutes, he ordered.

Sapna and geet entered the room along with the constable, geet felt little uncomfortable to ask infront of her, but she had to ... Maa yeh main kya sun rahi hoon?? Sach batayiye kya aapne sach mein arjun ko ... Haan!! I killed my own blood, I killed him ... Maine uski khane mein zeher mila diya ... Nahi toh who tujhe maar deta iss liye, sapna cut in between and screamed confessing the deed she did ... Kaise bhool jaati main?? Usne tere kya kiya apni suhaag raat par, sapna almost broke down remembering what arjun did to geet. that night when geet found arjun having sex with other woman. She closed the door and cried unable to digest the truth but before she could leave, she felt someone holding her through arm and pulling back into the room. His breath got drenched in alchohol. Arjun slapped her hard across the cheek, and squeezed her neck with his hand ... She winced in pain ... Tried to breath ... Geet almost got suffocated unable to inhale, that was when he left her. The girl who was with arjun joined him wrapped in a sheet ... Arjun stop it na, mere friends raaste mein hai ... isse unke saath chod denge, she said kissing him on his lips so hard that the sheet slipped from her body and he began to f**k her infront of geet. She closed her eyes but didn't know when she fainted!!

Geet woke up after an hour to see two women ripping her clothes, one was trying to feel her bare skin while the other began to pull the saree ... successfully after tearing the blouse. One began to squeeze her curves harshly, other knelt down struggling with the saree but pulled it so hard that the skirt came out and she stood naked, that was when geet understood they were lesbians. She tried to push them but they were so stout that she could hardly fight, soon geet was laid on the bed and then their session started ... The women lustfully ogled at her form ... But to her luck before the women could advance with their actions, sapna barged inside listening to the screams of geet. she hit the two Lesbos with the iron rod she had got with her, they fell down wincing in pain.

Geet hurriedly pulled the blanket on her body, hiding her sanity from her mother-in-law. Sapna's heart almost stopped when she saw geet's form, blood oozing out from her mouth, her bare shoulders turned red. She hugged geet tight trying to soothe her from the pain but geet shoved her away in fear, please mujhe kuch mat karna ... main waisi ladki nahi hoon, she pleaded crying badly in between the hiccups. Sapna didn't know how to support her, how to tell her that it was ok!!

Geet almost was about to vomit when arjun entered the room with his girlfriend, she protectively wrapped the sheet, ghabrao mat I wont touch you '. Bas meri mom ko kuch sabak sikhana tha '. I wanted the property on my name and she was not ready to give it, tumse shaadi karne ka condition banaya and I when I married you, this woman still did not give me the money I needed, arjun yelled moving closer to geet. But sapna wrapped her hands around her and said ... Agar tune isse chune ki koshish bhi kiya na arjun toh bohut bura hoga ... I will transfer the whole property on the name of orphanage.

After that night arjun left the house, sapna transferred the property on his name. Sapna and geet moved to delhi, as time passed both forgot that they were saas bahu, geet began calling her maa!! Things did fell back on the place, she joined in a school as a teacher, but that night reminiscences haunted her. she would slip into a fear whenever she sees stout and strong women. Though sapnna had no property her relations with upper class people remained the way they were.

It was the day of annual function in the school where geet was working. Dev singh khurana was the chief guest. He fell for geet in the first sight, her body, her beauty seemed so captivating to him. it took him a day to find out about the where abouts of geet. dev directly spoke to his mother pammi about her. Pammi and sapna were friends and finalized the alliance after sapna emotionally blackmailed geet for the marriage. She only wanted geet's marriage and moreover the guilt was eating her insides. When arjun came to know about geet's marriage the pysco inside him woke up, he wanted revenge from his mother for not giving him the site in delhi. What a fool he was, sapna had saved it for geet's future and now agreed to give the site in dowry to pammi.

Sapna only wanted to change her son arjun who was a beast but she didn't know that in all this she spoiled geet's life, the guilt ate her to such a level that she decided to settle her life and then die. Fate had something else in the store and she had to kill her son for her daughter-in-law.

She came back to the present watching geet who was numb even to react, the police dragged sapna out as the given time was over!!

Precap: I don't want to give think girls kya hoga!! Maan ki entry next part mein hoga!!

Please don't bash me if you don't like the update or the story ... This is sensitive I know iss liye if you want me to remove I would do it and this story will confine to my blog only!! So choice is yours!!

NEXT PART:

PART 2

Edited by dreamyharika - 10 years ago
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg what a subject love it loved sapna she stand by geet maan entry maar jaldi se poor geet have to bear this all 😭😭😭

Sorry forgot to say Congratulations πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by monikaseth - 10 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
something different
and loved teh way u presented
so still now nothing has happened with geet
and thsi dev also looks liek a kamina 😑
maan ayega apni geet ko lejane sab se door
metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
congrats for new story 😊
OMG !!!   πŸ˜² feeling bad for geet
maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think sapna is doing the same mistake again..i mean by selecting dev for geet...
is dev loving geet from his heart?? i don't think so...

omg arjun is so cruel.😲.accha hua wo mar gaya...
sapna is really great...
loved her character...
 ye geet ke saath kya kya ho gay😭😭
happy that she had sapna as her backbone in her bad times..
u have nicely portrayed the base of the story..
waiting for maan's entry,...
thinking now ,how will he make entry??πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dreamyharika

razaa means hope sweety

Ok 😊