Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

The repercussions of one's acts (Page 9)

-Rajvi- Senior Member
-Rajvi-
-Rajvi-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ll-Shilpa-ll

Originally posted by swathi93

Tina di. thank you very much for bringing up this topic. You brought out a subject that has been in my mind for several days but i never had the guts to say loud. Confused
He  actually STOLE the hard drive. That is the truth. However hard you try to justify it, what he did was a crime. ( I guess there is no need of justification because everyone is so impressed with him stealing a highly confidential document. It's Acp Arjun Suryakanth Rawte. Whatever wrong he did is considered right because he had a cruel past. LOL)
And something else also that bothers me. Whenever sakshi talks about love, it's just her giving philosophical lectures on love, sakshi has come to ETF to take PhD in lovegiri. but if it is arjun talks about love everyone gives " aww! he has suffered so much. Poor thing, he still loves his wife so much. He is such a great example for how a good husband should be." Come on! Everyone has their opinion and right to speak it out. But again he is The Arjun Suryakanth Rawte. Shocked
I hate it when the show turns out to be a one man show. pls don't make every character look stupid just for the sake of making arjun look intelligent.

Clap Well said my friend, I expected more from a man who thinks out of the box, but stealing? Now, now Arjun Suryakant Rawte, no matter the reason stealing is stealing, just as lying is lying right?

And I was about to make a poll topic and asks all our dear friends which is worse stealing or lying?

Again there are reasons for both, but our either justified?

I expected Arjun to confront Rathore on this not go behind his back to steal.

But indeed this is a one man show, where all other characters are made to look stupid and sideline to glorify one man.

And yes I love Arjun Rawte, but I accept that he is flawed too.Wink

@bold: You spoke my heart out di...in fact one main reason I loved last 2 episodes are, that for a change it was a team work.. all had their roles though I still wish to see more of Sakshi but still it was way better...
@underlined: I don't know why, people accepted super duper arrogant and sometimes a bit over arrogant without any reason at hand Arjun (though I love him more when he is super angryWink) , but are not ready to accept Sakshi.. We all go gaga over Arjun when he barks on Shree or chotu for no reason but hates Sakshi for trying to bring a smile on everyone's face.
CVs never said that they are bringing female Arjun or Sakshi is the one who will help Arjun or team in solving cases...she is just there to report cases and spread awareness among common people...I agree her character needs a stronger base but then we still lack reasons to bash her character..

I am very confuse as what CVs are trying to convey by making Arjun do all this...I would have supported Arjun whole heartedly if he would have supported some victims by gng against the law and have brought them justice and then did this...but at that time he was all for the law and we are not above law but now he is ready to do anything...

PS: I am a huge Arjun Fan but then the reasons why I love this character so much does not change my opinion on what he did was wrong and completely uncalled for.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

throughll-Shilpa-llHaruhi_Mo

through Senior Member
through
through

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tina2603

One more thing. I know kuch zyada poat kar rahi hoon na? But couldn't stop myself.
Arjun has lost his wife in a cruel fashion, not a great experience to go through in life. I respect his love towards his wife. But does that make everyone else's sufferings negligible. When sakshi's father was shown everyone was of the opinion that his dad has lived his life and it is not much of a deal , what he is going through but arjun lost his life at a very young age. 
How can anyone say that. Every child love their parents and if something like this happens to our parents we won't be able to bear it. And it was clearly shown that sakshi too loved her dad and was shattered seeing his lifeless form. We don't even know about the rest of the family. And seeing Sakshi's age i guess her dad was not too old enough to die or be in coma. Even he had a life ahead.
@bold: Those who said something like this probably never loved their own parents, nor even know the meaning of losing a parent, people love a lot in their life, a brotherly love, a sisterly love, a friendly love, love as soulmate and of course parents love, none can ever be compared nor be rated higher than each other, they each have their importance in our life...

Lol not everyone surelyTongue
Agree with you completely. I was like "what the hell" when i read those. "Her dad has lived his life." Seriously!! 

thankfully i no longer read a lot of posts, but had i ever read something like that, then i would seriously have been very angry and allAngry
I lost my father when i was very young, so what a father means to a child, i can understand it better than most people hereAngry
and if anyone had dared say they have already lived their lives and can die, then ***** they are a disgrace!
so sorry di. i hope i didn't hurt you.Cry
 Even i was having the same feelings as you. But as i previously mentioned , never had the guts to express myself. always thought that my points were baseless.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-llHaruhi_Mo

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajvi20

Tina di. thank you very much for bringing up this topic. You brought out a subject that has been in my mind for several days but i never had the guts to say loud. Confused
He  actually STOLE the hard drive. That is the truth. However hard you try to justify it, what he did was a crime. ( I guess there is no need of justification because everyone is so impressed with him stealing a highly confidential document. It's Acp Arjun Suryakanth Rawte. Whatever wrong he did is considered right because he had a cruel past. LOL)
And something else also that bothers me. Whenever sakshi talks about love, it's just her giving philosophical lectures on love, sakshi has come to ETF to take PhD in lovegiri. but if it is arjun talks about love everyone gives " aww! he has suffered so much. Poor thing, he still loves his wife so much. He is such a great example for how a good husband should be." Come on! Everyone has their opinion and right to speak it out. But again he is The Arjun Suryakanth Rawte. Shocked
I hate it when the show turns out to be a one man show. pls don't make every character look stupid just for the sake of making arjun look intelligent.

Clap Well said my friend, I expected more from a man who thinks out of the box, but stealing? Now, now Arjun Suryakant Rawte, no matter the reason stealing is stealing, just as lying is lying right?

And I was about to make a poll topic and asks all our dear friends which is worse stealing or lying?

But indeed this is a one man show, where all other characters are made to look stupid and sideline to glorify one man.

@bold: You spoke my heart out di...in fact one main reason I loved last 2 episodes are, that for a change it was a team work.. all had their roles though I still wish to see more of Sakshi but still it was way better...
@underlined: I don't know why, people accepted super duper arrogant and sometimes a bit over arrogant without any reason at hand Arjun (though I love him more when he is super angryWink) , but are not ready to accept Sakshi.. We all go gaga over Arjun when he barks on Shree or chotu for no reason but hates Sakshi for trying to bring a smile on everyone's face.
CVs never said that they are bringing female Arjun or Sakshi is the one who will help Arjun or team in solving cases...she is just there to report cases and spread awareness among common people...I agree her character needs a stronger base but then we still lack reasons to bash her character..

I am very confuse as what CVs are trying to convey by making Arjun do all this...I would have supported Arjun whole heartedly if he would have supported some victims by gng against the law and have brought them justice and then did this...but at that time he was all for the law and we are not above law but now he is ready to do anything...

PS: I am a huge Arjun Fan but then the reasons why I love this character so much does not change my opinion on what he did was wrong and completely uncalled for.

Yep totally agree for thisBig smile
and i'm also an Arjun fan, have been bashed a lot because i tried to make people understand Arjun as a show and full team work so welcome to the clubLOLTongue

-Rajvi-ll-Shilpa-ll

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged

One more thing. I know kuch zyada poat kar rahi hoon na? But couldn't stop myself.
Arjun has lost his wife in a cruel fashion, not a great experience to go through in life. I respect his love towards his wife. But does that make everyone else's sufferings negligible. When sakshi's father was shown everyone was of the opinion that his dad has lived his life and it is not much of a deal , what he is going through but arjun lost his life at a very young age. 
How can anyone say that. Every child love their parents and if something like this happens to our parents we won't be able to bear it. And it was clearly shown that sakshi too loved her dad and was shattered seeing his lifeless form. We don't even know about the rest of the family. And seeing Sakshi's age i guess her dad was not too old enough to die or be in coma. Even he had a life ahead.
@bold: Those who said something like this probably never loved their own parents, nor even know the meaning of losing a parent, people love a lot in their life, a brotherly love, a sisterly love, a friendly love, love as soulmate and of course parents love, none can ever be compared nor be rated higher than each other, they each have their importance in our life...

Agree with you completely. I was like "what the hell" when i read those. "Her dad has lived his life." Seriously!! 

thankfully i no longer read a lot of posts, but had i ever read something like that, then i would seriously have been very angry and allAngry
I lost my father when i was very young, so what a father means to a child, i can understand it better than most people hereAngry
and if anyone had dared say they have already lived their lives and can die, then ***** they are a disgrace!
 Even i was having the same feelings as you. But as i previously mentioned , never had the guts to express myself. always thought that my points were baseless.

You should always express yourself dear, but remember no names calling or insulting anyone by calling them "fools" or worst...
We are civilized people, at least i am, so we stay away from fights Big smile 

throughll-Shilpa-ll

through Senior Member
through
through

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged

@red I don't mind CV's showing the weak side of arjun by showing that he is a bit selfish when it comes to Roshni. I love imperfect guys. Everyone has their own flaws. What i don't like is his actions being glorified as if what he did was the greatest thing in the world. I wouldn't have cared this whole glorifying stuff if it hadn't been this partial. When it's arjun it's ok. If it's someone else, hell break loose.

-Rajvi-ll-Shilpa-llHaruhi_Mo

through Senior Member
through
through

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged

You should always express yourself dear, but remember no names calling or insulting anyone by calling them "fools" or worst...
We are civilized people, at least i am, so we stay away from fights Big smile 
No name calling tina di. I don't like picking up fights. That is why i love posting in your thread. You actually share my POV. I am not too good at defending myself, so i avoid other threads.
I hope i haven't done any name calling. i wouldn't have. i usually do not use such names. if i have , my sincere apologies to anyone whom i've hurt.Embarrassed

ll-Shilpa-llHaruhi_Mo

-Rajvi- Senior Member
-Rajvi-
-Rajvi-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged

@red I don't mind CV's showing the weak side of arjun by showing that he is a bit selfish when it comes to Roshni. I love imperfect guys. Everyone has their own flaws. What i don't like is his actions being glorified as if what he did was the greatest thing in the world. I wouldn't have cared this whole glorifying stuff if it hadn't been this partial. When it's arjun it's ok. If it's someone else, hell break loose.
[/QUOTE]

I agree completely..No one is perfect but then he should act the same way when dealing with other people emotions...If getting emotional during cases is wrong then how can we justify what he did now is right...
At the end of day its a fictional character and that's the only reason  why I feel happy...Ki its just a showBig smile

throughll-Shilpa-llHaruhi_Mo

through Senior Member
through
through

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged

I agree completely..No one is perfect but then he should act the same way when dealing with other people emotions...If getting emotional during cases is wrong then how can we justify what he did now is right...
At the end of day its a fictional character and that's the only reason  why I feel happy...Ki its just a showBig smile

[/QUOTE]
@underline That is the whole point. He should actually follow the principles that he asks his juniors to follow. What he did cannot be justified and i hope against hope he gets a big "Samjhae ya Samjhaoo" session from rathore. If the CV's are gonna make rathod look stupid again by justifying arjun's deeds that will be a disgrace,

-Rajvi-ll-Shilpa-ll

Go to top