Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

The repercussions of one's acts (Page 8)

through Senior Member
through
through

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tina2603

Originally posted by swathi93

Originally posted by despicable_me

And all those times Arjun Rawte said "Hum kanoon ko apni haath mein nehi le sakte." "Hum aapni emotions ki nehi kanoon k bande hai." "hum kanoon k rakhwale hai."

yada yada yada. Ermm

Faking to be ACP Rathode - ermm..okay.

going through rathodes files - ummm. k

but "stealing"... is something I had never expected from him. Not at all.

#1, He is a policeman #2 he is the one who preaches others not to get carried away. And now, he is stealing..because he wants to avenge his wife and is too impatient to wait.

Agar uske rules sabpe lagu hote hai toh uspe kyu nehi? Wacko

All the while we have watched arjun we were taught "kanoon ko haath mein lena gunah hain" . Nothing illegal i guess as long as it's ArjunOuch. Ab Arjun ne kiya hain isiliye everyone has seen it as a hard disk in his hands. "ab bas hard disk hi hain, kanoon thodi na haath mein liya hain" LOLGreat attitude towards arjun.Clap Clearly unbiased.Big smile
Lol tumhein nahin pata, Lying, smiling and joking are considered as the seven biggest sins in this world, while stealing, arre nahin yaar, he was doing it for a good cause nah, for his revengeLOL

i wonder where was his "fairness" when a child was dying of leukamia and still he couldnt take kanoon in his hands, when was it when a whole family was getting thrown out but he would tamper with lawLOL
Dont you know that crimes have different meanings for different people, when someone else does she's a criminal and when Arjun does it, he's right and perfect, just think of how many people he gonna save and allLOL
Arre bhai Hero hain nah woh, so chalta hein nahTongueWink
Haan. Everything is fair. Picking up a fight with the chief in front of their juniors, strangling someone to prove his point, getting into conclusion about someone because he had recently lost his love, stealing stuff, faking to be chief accomplishing his mission. Yeh sab toh jurm hi nahi hain naShocked. Even if it is a crime, he has every right to do it , because his every action is out of the box. And he has a cruel past too.Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rajvi-ll-Shilpa-llPoohLoverHaruhi_Mo

despicable_me IF-Rockerz
despicable_me
despicable_me

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Itna dashing aur good-looking dikhna bhi toh jurm hai Ouch Why can't I arrest him? Silly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rajvi-ll-Shilpa-llPoohLoverHaruhi_Mo

through Senior Member
through
through

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ll-Shilpa-ll

Tina di. thank you very much for bringing up this topic. You brought out a subject that has been in my mind for several days but i never had the guts to say loud. Confused
He  actually STOLE the hard drive. That is the truth. However hard you try to justify it, what he did was a crime. ( I guess there is no need of justification because everyone is so impressed with him stealing a highly confidential document. It's Acp Arjun Suryakanth Rawte. Whatever wrong he did is considered right because he had a cruel past. LOL)
And something else also that bothers me. Whenever sakshi talks about love, it's just her giving philosophical lectures on love, sakshi has come to ETF to take PhD in lovegiri. but if it is arjun talks about love everyone gives " aww! he has suffered so much. Poor thing, he still loves his wife so much. He is such a great example for how a good husband should be." Come on! Everyone has their opinion and right to speak it out. But again he is The Arjun Suryakanth Rawte. Shocked
I hate it when the show turns out to be a one man show. pls don't make every character look stupid just for the sake of making arjun look intelligent.

Clap Well said my friend, I expected more from a man who thinks out of the box, but stealing? Now, now Arjun Suryakant Rawte, no matter the reason stealing is stealing, just as lying is lying right?

And I was about to make a poll topic and asks all our dear friends which is worse stealing or lying?

Again there are reasons for both, but our either justified?

I expected Arjun to confront Rathore on this not go behind his back to steal.

But indeed this is a one man show, where all other characters are made to look stupid and sideline to glorify one man.

And yes I love Arjun Rawte, but I accept that he is flawed too.Wink
If you had made a poll you would have definitely got more votes for lying because "Sakshi Anand " did it. Her doing nothing is even considered as a crime.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-llPoohLoverHaruhi_Mo

sarunarshi72 Goldie
sarunarshi72
sarunarshi72

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
agree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haruhi_Mo

through Senior Member
through
through

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
One more thing. I know kuch zyada post kar rahi hoon na? But couldn't stop myself.
Arjun has lost his wife in a cruel fashion, not a great experience to go through in life. I respect his love towards his wife. But does that make everyone else's sufferings negligible. When sakshi's father was shown everyone was of the opinion that his dad has lived his life and it is not much of a deal , what he is going through but arjun lost his life at a very young age. 
How can anyone say that. Every child love their parents and if something like this happens to our parents we won't be able to bear it. And it was clearly shown that sakshi too loved her dad and was shattered seeing his lifeless form. We don't even know about the rest of the family. And seeing Sakshi's age i guess her dad was not too old enough to die or be in coma. Even he had a life ahead.

Edited by swathi93 - 19 August 2013 at 8:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-llHaruhi_Mo

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged

One more thing. I know kuch zyada poat kar rahi hoon na? But couldn't stop myself.
Arjun has lost his wife in a cruel fashion, not a great experience to go through in life. I respect his love towards his wife. But does that make everyone else's sufferings negligible. When sakshi's father was shown everyone was of the opinion that his dad has lived his life and it is not much of a deal , what he is going through but arjun lost his life at a very young age. 
How can anyone say that. Every child love their parents and if something like this happens to our parents we won't be able to bear it. And it was clearly shown that sakshi too loved her dad and was shattered seeing his lifeless form. We don't even know about the rest of the family. And seeing Sakshi's age i guess her dad was not too old enough to die or be in coma. Even he had a life ahead.
@bold: Those who said something like this probably never loved their own parents, nor even know the meaning of losing a parent, people love a lot in their life, a brotherly love, a sisterly love, a friendly love, love as soulmate and of course parents love, none can ever be compared nor be rated higher than each other, they each have their importance in our life...

Lol not everyone surelyTongue

Edited by Tina2603 - 19 August 2013 at 8:56am

throughll-Shilpa-ll

through Senior Member
through
through

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged

One more thing. I know kuch zyada poat kar rahi hoon na? But couldn't stop myself.
@bold: Those who said something like this probably never loved their own parents, nor even know the meaning of losing a parent, people love a lot in their life, a brotherly love, a sisterly love, a friendly love, love as soulmate and of course parents love, none can ever be compared nor be rated higher than each other, they each have their importance in our life...

Agree with you completely. I was like "what the hell" when i read those. "Her dad has lived his life." Seriously!! 

ll-Shilpa-llHaruhi_Mo

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Agree with you completely. I was like "what the hell" when i read those. "Her dad has lived his life." Seriously!! 

thankfully i no longer read a lot of posts, but had i ever read something like that, then i would seriously have been very angry and allAngry
I lost my father when i was very young, so what a father means to a child, i can understand it better than most people hereAngry
and if anyone had dared say they have already lived their lives and can die, then ***** they are a disgrace!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

Go to top