Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

The repercussions of one's acts (Page 2)

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amritamalhotra

Ok Tina...
I should chill now.. Smile
Only thing is I cannot hear anything against my Arjun...
And now I sm anxious for him..
Smile
Lol funny because i'm also a big Arjun fan and have been here since the very first episode, i stayed in all ups and downs of this showSmile

but have to say lucky Arjun, even when he steals, people justify his actions while elsewhere when someone else is even smiling they jump on her Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

throughAmritamalhotraSakuu

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aukview

Originally posted by Tina2603

Ok Tina..I understand. ..at the end everything they are hiding from Arjun, reason is Arjun's anger...
But somehow I know that Its Arjun's reason and only Arjun should take it...
And we should not forget that whatever negative sides, arjun's reasoning is stronger than anyone else's...
Arjun's intuitions were always right for all the cases...
Arjun is logical...he never fixes the suspect and prove it..
Arjun always look into the clues and reach to the culprit logically..
Obviously his gut feeling is stronger than anybody...
Arjun is judgemental only in few cases where the culprit actually crosses all his humanity...
Arjun is never judgemental otherwise...
So I have the full faith in him...if he has judged somebody already, he is right..and only right...
Rathod & coelho..these people are simply methodical...they cannot think out of tge box like Arjun...
I know that Arjun is digging his grave this way...
But he has no other option...
And trust me, if Arjun is digging his grave, its him only who knows how to come out from there...
Arjun is very human...
Lol the only reason his intuitions work better in cases are because he's unrelated to those peopleOuch
Lol and i agree that no matter what he's always come out of it, it's just that by the way they are showing Arjun's moves, we'll surely be going through his suspension, then him alone against everyone till finally all his friends really support him Embarrassed and they nab Sik

@bold: 
agree with you. I think Arjun will take this almost to the point of suspension and then Sameer will help him...I think that is how they will reconcile...

Yep Simar i just wanted to draw this point, but unfortunately got termed a few names like "moral police" and allLOLLOL
Funny Arjun can do whatever he wants and yet he's praise and justified, while someone is being criticised just for smilingLOLTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aukview

Aukview Senior Member
Aukview
Aukview

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Ok Tina..I understand. ..at the end everything they are hiding from Arjun, reason is Arjun's anger...
And we should not forget that whatever negative sides, arjun's reasoning is stronger than anyone else's...
Arjun is judgemental only in few cases where the culprit actually crosses all his humanity...
So I have the full faith in him...if he has judged somebody already, he is right..and only right...
Rathod & coelho..these people are simply methodical...they cannot think out of tge box like Arjun...
And trust me, if Arjun is digging his grave, its him only who knows how to come out from there...
Arjun is very human...
Lol the only reason his intuitions work better in cases are because he's unrelated to those peopleOuch
Lol and i agree that no matter what he's always come out of it, it's just that by the way they are showing Arjun's moves, we'll surely be going through his suspension, then him alone against everyone till finally all his friends really support him Embarrassed and they nab Sik

@bold: 
agree with you. I think Arjun will take this almost to the point of suspension and then Sameer will help him...I think that is how they will reconcile...

Yep Simar i just wanted to draw this point, but unfortunately got termed a few names like "moral police" and allLOLLOL
Funny Arjun can do whatever he wants and yet he's praise and justified, while someone is being criticised just for smilingLOLTongue

Tongue Agree...but don't want to say further on that cause I know people will jump at my throat if I do! I was actually surprised to see Arjun go as far as stealing...he's always known to break rules but stealing is a bit out there for even Arjun...

Mimi2609

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Arjun is very human...

@bold: 

Tongue Agree...but don't want to say further on that cause I know people will jump at my throat if I do! I was actually surprised to see Arjun go as far as stealing...he's always known to break rules but stealing is a bit out there for even Arjun...

Intelligent girl, i'll also go and hibernate now before people start to call me by worst namesTongueLOL

Aukview

Sakuu IF-Dazzler
Sakuu
Sakuu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Tina I agree with your post, the thing is how can he be soo mad at Sakshi for her stupid small lie, and then do something which is practically illegal, and could get him not only suspended but arrested as well..
The way they have shown his character, this is pretty ooc for him.. He is always shown as law abiding, honest and this is not really him
Though the desperation he feels can be the catalyst why he is going against everything he stands for 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

throughMimi2609

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakuu

Tina I agree with your post, the thing is how can he be soo mad at Sakshi for her stupid small lie, and then do something which is practically illegal, and could get him not only suspended but arrested as well..
The way they have shown his character, this is pretty ooc for him.. He is always shown as law abiding, honest and this is not really him
Though the desperation he feels can be the catalyst why he is going against everything he stands for 

Lol tumhein nahin pataLOL
when Arjun is angry, shouts and talks rudely with everyone including his senior, Sameer, he has a good reason and he's the hero nahLOLTongue
but when Sakshi lies, oh god, kitni ghatiya lie that was, she's brainless and termed far worst thingsLOL

When Aisha used to talk rudely with Arjun, she was also being bashed, now she's the favorite of allLOL
So in end, Arjun can do anything, yet for him " 1 thousands mistakes maaf" while for others even smiling is a sinLOLTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SakuuPoohLover

Payal_156 IF-Sizzlerz
Payal_156
Payal_156

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
mera cment delete ho gya itna bda likha tha Cry

Mimi2609

Amritamalhotra Goldie
Amritamalhotra
Amritamalhotra

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Ahha girl...dont feel so low...
Its the magic of Arjun Suryakant Rawte..
For example. .if he pushes me from 5th floor, and by some abra ka dabra magic I dont die, u know where I will go straight from there??
Guess...
Not to the police station..
Instead I will rush to Arjun's cabin to say him "I love you"...
Its simply Dillogical guys...

No still I will fight for Arjun...
He can never falter...for others even smiling can be a sin...
Sorry..gussa mat hona... Tongue

Mimi2609

Go to top