Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

The repercussions of one's acts (Page 10)

-Rajvi- Senior Member
-Rajvi-
-Rajvi-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi93

Originally posted by rajvi20

@red I don't mind CV's showing the weak side of arjun by showing that he is a bit selfish when it comes to Roshni. I love imperfect guys. Everyone has their own flaws. What i don't like is his actions being glorified as if what he did was the greatest thing in the world. I wouldn't have cared this whole glorifying stuff if it hadn't been this partial. When it's arjun it's ok. If it's someone else, hell break loose.

I agree completely..No one is perfect but then he should act the same way when dealing with other people emotions...If getting emotional during cases is wrong then how can we justify what he did now is right...
At the end of day its a fictional character and that's the only reason  why I feel happy...Ki its just a showBig smile

@underline That is the whole point. He should actually follow the principles that he asks his juniors to follow. What he did cannot be justified and i hope against hope he gets a big "Samjhae ya Samjhaoo" session from rathore. If the CV's are gonna make rathod look stupid again by justifying arjun's deeds that will be a disgrace,
[/QUOTE]

I completely agree..But what more can we do rather than sit,wait and watch...I hope things turn out to be goodSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

throughHaruhi_Mo

through Senior Member
through
through

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by swathi93

<font size="4">@red I don't mind CV's showing the weak side of arjun by showing that he is a bit selfish when it comes to Roshni. I love imperfect guys. Everyone has their own flaws. What i don't like is his actions being glorified as if what he did was the greatest thing in the world. I wouldn't have cared this whole glorifying stuff if it hadn't been this partial. When it's arjun it's ok. If it's someone else, hell break loose.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I agree completely..No one is perfect but then he should act the same way when dealing with other people emotions...If getting emotional during cases is wrong then how can we justify what he did now is right...
At the end of day its a fictional character and that's the only reason why I feel happy...Ki its just a showBig smile</font>

@underline That is the whole point. He should actually follow the principles that he asks his juniors to follow. What he did cannot be justified and i hope against hope he gets a big "Samjhae ya Samjhaoo" session from rathore. If the CV's are gonna make rathod look stupid again by justifying arjun's deeds that will be a disgrace,

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
I completely agree..But what more can we do rather than sit,wait and watch...I hope things turn out to be goodSmile</font>
[/QUOTE] .sit sit and watch! Something i've been doing for quite a long time. Hoping that cv's have something better than making other characters stupid to make sure the hero gets all the limelight.

-Rajvi-Haruhi_Mo

Sakuu IF-Dazzler
Sakuu
Sakuu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tina2603

Originally posted by Sakuu

Tina I agree with your post, the thing is how can he be soo mad at Sakshi for her stupid small lie, and then do something which is practically illegal, and could get him not only suspended but arrested as well..
The way they have shown his character, this is pretty ooc for him.. He is always shown as law abiding, honest and this is not really him
Though the desperation he feels can be the catalyst why he is going against everything he stands for 

Lol tumhein nahin pataLOL
when Arjun is angry, shouts and talks rudely with everyone including his senior, Sameer, he has a good reason and he's the hero nahLOLTongue
but when Sakshi lies, oh god, kitni ghatiya lie that was, she's brainless and termed far worst thingsLOL

When Aisha used to talk rudely with Arjun, she was also being bashed, now she's the favorite of allLOL
So in end, Arjun can do anything, yet for him " 1 thousands mistakes maaf" while for others even smiling is a sinLOLTongue
Tina sorry for late reply, pehle kaam pe thi, uske baad thoda kaam tha, but, coming to the topic at hand, dude itni chhoti si jhoot ke liye arjun ne you disgustne kha, aur all the bashers were with him, lekin abhi jab woh itna bada kaand karraha hai, which can/will/should jeopardize his career tab sab usse shabashi de rahe hain..yeh kaise log hain, you know the old english saying na: What 's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander... To yeh abhi q nahi apply hua? Why is an Aisha or a Sakshi bashed when they do something"wrong" but arjun isnt? Shouldn't the rules apply to each and everyone of the etf members?
Waise bhi, how come people not only bash Sakshi the character but also Mrunal the actor? She is just doing her job na? I don't see people bashing SM... But then again that may just be me..
Challo, abhi mera rant khatam. Abh main baaki ke replies padhke fir kuchh likhungi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haruhi_Mo

littlebrat Goldie
littlebrat
littlebrat

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Tina i feel he will be saved this time by sam... fine arjun is the super cop but the chief is not a donkey with king's crown... he must have figured it out that arjun  touched his files or stuff...

anyhu...our hotwa is hot headed & hurt lion... he needs sakshi the sunshine to set his track right but calmly right...

you know josh mein hosh nahi khona chahiye...

arjun needs someone to bring in calmness and that could be done only when he sees someone equally distressed like him...

well but one thing is crystal clear a thief is a thief... but arjun ke liya my eyes were close...meine toh kuch nahi dekhaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haruhi_Mo

AeDilHaiMushkil IF-Rockerz
AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Hey Tun.. Once again, well made post, darling.. Big smile

Okay.. I love Arjun Ji.. Let me make that loud and clear.. Even when he's angry, pissed off and grumpy or diplomatic and shrewd! And which is why, it felt a bit weird watching him actually steal classified information which he is denied access to otherwise..

Arni.. Heart Whatever happened with Roshni, she did not deserve any of it, I'm sure and hence as a husband, he is doing no wrong by bending the rules and trying to seek justice for his wronged wife..

But.. Here's only one question.. He is Arjun Rawte- The honest, dedicated and responsible cop! 'Hum kanoon ke naukar hain, apne jazbaaton ke nahi..'
Isn't that what he'd said a few episodes back?

Then, is what he did justified? Stealing classified information?!

Agreed, that the DIG and maybe even Rathore are keeping things from him for reasons unknown to us as yet..
But honestly, from what I perceive of his character, I'd have loved it had he walked up to Rathore and demanded the access code rather than stealing it himself.. Maybe asserting his right as a friend or Roshni's husband or whatever..

Roshni and Sikandar are probably the only weak nerves in his system and he loses it when as much as Sikandar's name is mentioned, as we've seen numerous times in the past..
He has to face it someday and if he's not well prepared or if the truth hits him like a smack in the face, I am scared to even imagine his reaction to it.. Ouch

Regarding Rathore-Hotwa's bittersweet friendship, it's too premature to say that Rathore doesn't feel Arjun's pain.. Again, my personal POV..
Of course, they guy is mad at Arjun for not being able to save Roshni or coz he indirectly ended up being the reason she was murdered brutally..
Though Arjun is the hubby and probably most closest to Rosh, I wouldn't overlook the fact that it was Sameer who introduced the two and maybe even trusted Arjun to protect the innocent soul and was Roshni's close friend, maybe even her bestie!
(As someone who's been in a similar but less intense situation, I can say with 100% confidence that my bestie would kill my Hotwa in a case as this..)

Besides, more than the anger, I guess it's the guilt and frustration that makes Rathore lose his calm whenever 'Pyaar' or Roshni is mentioned..
Guilt, coz maybe he's angry with himself, that he let Arjun sulk and almost destroy himself when he should've been his guiding star..
And frustrated, coz as the ETF chief, maybe his hands are tied as well..
Who knows!

As for the repercussions of his actions, that's something we'll have to wait and watch.. It would be unrealistic and unreasonably glorified if they show him get away with it..
But then, Arjun harr chakravyuh ko tod sakta hai, and which is why we love him, don't we?! EmbarrassedWink

Anyway, lets wait and watch what's in store..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

littlebratll-Shilpa-llHaruhi_Mo

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
This thing sort of thing comes under the grey area. While Arjun's intentions are good... what he is doing is a crime.

Many a times, when any crime is committed by someone who is a victim, Arjun has always been the stern voice of reason who has vehemently said that no matter what the intentions of the criminal was, a crime is still a crime and hence the person needs to be brought to justice.

Now, I know that its easier to preach than practice and I'm ok with Arjun being shown to falter. But I hope that atleast Arjun would be shown to face the penalty for his mistakes in the end... I hope this won't be brushed away saying the 'end justifies the means' or because Arjun is the hero of the show. Or else... a lot of the criminals in some of these cases who committed a crime because they had been wronged should have been made to go scot-free... ie Arjun escaping punishment would go against the message 'don't take law into your hands' that they have been propagating in many of these episodes...

AeDilHaiMushkilHaruhi_Mo

Go to top