***CAUSE OF LOW TRP***

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
HEY GYEEES i m again here with one new interesting topic on which we all samudians should think that why our show SC is getting low TRP?????????

firstly,SC tagline was "mukammal mohabbat ki adhoori dastan" in starting only most of the peoples leave this show because no body would wanna that that after watching 2000 epi. ultimately  lead one  will get separate.

secondly, there shold be respect of male lead but here
 saras gets humiliated by kumud, pramad, kusum, guman, kalika , alakh , especially 
inspector solanki or we can say icluding whole cast of sc has humiliated him by any particular fake reason.

thirdly ,some romantic scenes are being missed and karan singh grover interruptionin between the show and jenifer's "na-nukur" for these beautiful scenes also a big reason for low TRP.

and i thought there is many reason of getting low TRP which is being left by me so please give ur views or reason on it.

note- i wanna requiste from cv's that please improve your show by removing these tiny reasons i hope show will definitely get higher TRP.

Samud are wonderful this beautiful chemistry is pleasant to the eyes forever.

Samud chemistry can create historywith little efforts.

Thanks

Edited by luminous02 - 10 years ago
The adhoori thing will definitely discourage youngsters from watching, and why not, who wants to come back from work and see these teary dreary rona dhona all the time, and main lead not getting their due.
Originally posted by kiranpreethee

The adhoori thing will definitely discourage youngsters from watching, and why not, who wants to come back from work and see these teary dreary rona dhona all the time, and main lead not getting their due.

absolutely my elder sis stopping me to watch the show but still i m watching it only because of gauti pie.
Edited by luminous02 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by luminous02

absolutely my elder sis stopping me to watch the show but still i m watching it only because of gauti pie.

only i call him Gauti pie
Originally posted by luminous02

yes u are right
same case with me
my friend chanchal sharma also stopping me 
she said why u are watching the show only for wasting the time because everyone knows about the end
but still i am watching sc because gautam rodey is fav actor from "teri meri love story"

i like gatam that's why i bear this show otherwise i never watch because i cant suffer so much pain after separation of kumud and saras and kumud "pativrata" dharm😭
Originally posted by kiranpreethee

yes at the time of promo when mr bhansali standing outside the vidhyachatur's home and said
"sarswatichnadra mukkammal mohhabat ki adhhori dasta"

that word paining me very badly😭
There is nothing rest to watch this show at present.. Everything i feel in this show has become hogde-pogde; specially kumud's role has been butchered ample..hence, sometimes now i watch this show only for gautam.
yeah also there are too many loop holes and incomplete stories and characters that is so discouraging as a audience. all disapearing and thats irritating!

Like I really love the actor (not in a fancy way! lol!) Chetan Pandit but they have completely now boycotted his character...they couldve shown how he copes without saras and how he often thinks of him and what happened betwn him and Gumaan...is he treating her in the same manner...whats happened with her?

And Danny was so loveable..how did he react to Saras forever leaving the house? is he mad at Gumaan? is he mad at Saras?

and Sunny...he wanted to meet Kumud and Kusum was helping him find saras via kumud but they havent shown any of that.

Its all this thats sooo irritating that people dont want to watch any more. there are too many loose ends which makes the show look really shoddy.

and most of all as you mentioned is the treatment towards saras...thats so irritating that despite knowing the truth, there is still no progression.

Kat
Nice post :)
When i started watching SC, Some of ma friends discouraged me. You are watching an epic tragedy.
But i convinced myself, No in this present generation nothing like wont happen and Keep watching..
The current track is good for nothing for me...I just watching the show because i love the show..
All the points quoted by u are correct. I am agreeing.. Everyone is giving an ill treatment to saras. I think he had suffered most, and nothing left to suffer. Its high time to bring the new interesting twist. Otherwise it may lose the current viewers.
Mixing the personal life with the profession is not good for anyone. if we want to excel in our profession, Give the best to it. 
Rumours ruined the beauty of SC. 
Anyway there may some interesting elements , Bring those and change the current story line ,