India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

***CAUSE OF LOW TRP***

luminous02 Goldie
luminous02
luminous02

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
HEY GYEEESTumblr Gif picture i m again here with one new interesting topic on which we all samudians should thinkTumblr Gif picture that why our show SC is getting low TRP?????????

firstly,SC tagline was Breaking heart emoticon (Heart emoticon set)"mukammal mohabbat ki adhoori dastan"Heart-Broken emoticon (Heart emoticon set) in starting only most of the peoples leave this show because no body would wanna that that after watching 2000 epi. ultimately  lead one  will get separate.

secondly, there shold be respect of male lead but here
 sarasTumblr Gif picture gets humiliated by kumud, pramadTumblr Gif picture, kusum, guman, kalikaGollum Screaming , alakh , especially 
inspector solankiLaughing Poo or we can say icluding whole cast of sc has humiliated him by any particular fake reasonshooting guns smiley.

thirdly ,some romantic scenes are being missed and karan singh grover interruptionTumblr Gif picturein between the show and jenifer's "na-nukur"Tumblr Gif picture for these beautiful scenes also a big reason for low TRP.

and i thought there is many reason of getting low TRP which is being left by me so please give ur views or reason on it.

note- i wanna requiste from cv's that please improve your show by removing these tiny reasons i hope show will definitely get higher TRP.

Samud are wonderful this beautiful chemistry is pleasant to the eyes foreverTumblr Gif picture.

Samud chemistry can create historyTumblr Gif picturewith little effortsTumblr Gif picture.

Thanks

Edited by luminous02 - 18 August 2013 at 11:02pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi2gthr4evrSamsangeethakittenloversuperdil19happychappyKK84Shee_xaanRitu-M_NiraILTHBEB

kiranpri IF-Dazzler
kiranpri
kiranpri

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
The adhoori thing will definitely discourage youngsters from watching, and why not, who wants to come back from work and see these teary dreary rona dhona all the time, and main lead not getting their due.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luminous02superdil19Shee_xaan

luminous02 Goldie
luminous02
luminous02

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranpreethee

The adhoori thing will definitely discourage youngsters from watching, and why not, who wants to come back from work and see these teary dreary rona dhona all the time, and main lead not getting their due.

absolutely my elder sis stopping me to watch the show but still i m watching it only because of gauti pie.

Edited by luminous02 - 18 August 2013 at 11:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Samsangeethasuperdil19

-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luminous02

absolutely my elder sis stopping me to watch the show but still i m watching it only because of gauti pie.

only i call him Gauti pie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samsangeetha

superdil19 IF-Dazzler
superdil19
superdil19

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luminous02

yes u are right
same case with me
my friend chanchal sharma also stopping me 
she said why u are watching the show only for wasting the time because everyone knows about the end
but still i am watching sc because gautam rodey is fav actor from "teri meri love story"

i like gatam that's why i bear this show otherwise i never watch because i cant suffer so much pain after separation of kumud and saras and kumud "pativrata" dharmCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samsangeetha

superdil19 IF-Dazzler
superdil19
superdil19

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged

yes at the time of promo when mr bhansali standing outside the vidhyachatur's home and said
"sarswatichnadra mukkammal mohhabat ki adhhori dasta"

that word paining me very badlyCry
ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
There is nothing rest to watch this show at present.. Everything i feel in this show has become hogde-pogde; specially kumud's role has been butchered ample..hence, sometimes now i watch this show only for gautam.

Samsangeethaluminous02

KK84 IF-Rockerz
KK84
KK84

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
yeah also there are too many loop holes and incomplete stories and characters that is so discouraging as a audience. all disapearing and thats irritating!

Like I really love the actor (not in a fancy way! lol!) Chetan Pandit but they have completely now boycotted his character...they couldve shown how he copes without saras and how he often thinks of him and what happened betwn him and Gumaan...is he treating her in the same manner...whats happened with her?

And Danny was so loveable..how did he react to Saras forever leaving the house? is he mad at Gumaan? is he mad at Saras?

and Sunny...he wanted to meet Kumud and Kusum was helping him find saras via kumud but they havent shown any of that.

Its all this thats sooo irritating that people dont want to watch any more. there are too many loose ends which makes the show look really shoddy.

and most of all as you mentioned is the treatment towards saras...thats so irritating that despite knowing the truth, there is still no progression.

Kat

luminous02kittenlover

Go to top