Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: MaRyNaMaRe

Thank you so much

..welcome 😳
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SIZZZLER

FABULOUS !! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘Truly Awesome...Thanx a lot J 4 posting these outstanding HD Caps here... Can't pick 1...B'coz,all 20 caps is just rocking... 😊

Thanks Bro. for your sweet comment. 😳
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: chahathkwaish

Stunning lady! Thanks

..Welcome!
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaRyNaMaRe

Thank you so much

...Welcome.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beautiful_Devil

Thank you for this lovely post, Sanaya actually looked like a pinky princess. Awesome πŸ˜Š

...U'r welcome.She stole the limelight,actually.😳
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! wow! super duper awesome and fully outstanding and rocking caps Joseph.....Loved each n every cap very very much...all caps are simply droolicious......I am in full drooling mode after seeing these beautiful pictures......awesome work  S3J...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...very beautifully made...😊...last sunday when Sanaya came on JDJ she was looking very very beautiful ..our princess was looking drop dead gorgeous in pink dress....loved her lovely smile 😊.. waiting excitedly 4 weekend episode of JDJ...excitedly waiting 2 see Sanaya dance...

thanks Joseph 4 sharing caps..thanks S3J 4 the post and thanks Swati 4 pmπŸ€—πŸ€—...Sorry 4 late reply😳...

love Gunjan😊...
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1gunjan7

OMG! wow! super duper awesome and fully outstanding and rocking caps Joseph.....Loved each n every cap very very much...all caps are simply droolicious......I am in full drooling mode after seeing these beautiful pictures......awesome work  S3J...πŸ‘...very beautifully made......last sunday when Sanaya came on JDJ she was looking very very beautiful ..our princess was looking drop dead gorgeous in pink dress....loved her lovely smile 😊.. waiting excitedly 4 weekend episode of JDJ...excitedly waiting 2 see Sanaya dance...

thanks Joseph 4 sharing caps..thanks S3J 4 the post and thanks Swati 4 pmπŸ€—πŸ€—...Sorry 4 late reply😳...

love Gunjan😊...

Thanks for your compliment Gunjan... glad that you liked all posts.

Sanaya's appearance in JDJ is best treat for all of us.It was unexpected...thankfully,Colors fulfilled our wishes. Desperately waiting for weekends. πŸ˜Š
You can check this post for performance caps -

Edited by Joseph_A - 10 years ago
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Thanks for your compliment Gunjan... glad that you liked all posts.

Sanaya's appearance in JDJ is best treat for all of us.It was unexpected...thankfully,Colors fulfilled our wishes. Desperately waiting for weekends. πŸ˜Š
You can check this post for performance caps -

Thanks 4 replying Joseph and thanks 4 link of post...πŸ€—..The post  of JDJ performance pics is awesome ..loved all the caps very much...I have replied on that post ...Plss do see ...😊😊...

I agree joseph Sanaya appearance on Jhalak is the bestest treat 4 us fans..looking forward 2 watch Sanaya dance performance...😊..thanks colors for fulfilling our wishes...

love Gunjan😊...

Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1gunjan7

Thanks 4 replying Joseph and thanks 4 link of post...πŸ€—..The post  of JDJ performance pics is awesome ..loved all the caps very much...I have replied on that post ...Plss do see ...😊😊...

I agree joseph Sanaya appearance on Jhalak is the bestest treat 4 us fans..looking forward 2 watch Sanaya dance performance...😊..thanks colors for fulfilling our wishes...

love Gunjan😊...

...Thanks for your comment there...you can check again because,I added few pics.They are showing new Promo of '3 Ka Tadka'. I really loved this Trio chemistry.πŸ˜›
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
woww pics πŸ˜Š
tfs