Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

My 2 cents worth on Sakshi: A letter to CVs (Page 4)

miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAKSHI..

very well writtten n truely spoken...i too read some of the comments whre people wre not appreciating sakshi anand's role ...n her being a part of etf...n i felt soo bad ...i knw its their view n i truely respect that bt their reasons being shez not of much help was soo irrational i guess they would b comparing her to aisha and riya...but they should keep in mind that shez a journalist and not a cop and her job is not to solve the case but to prepare a report how ETF solved the case..and that shez doing without any flaw...( plus helping them with her sources..) and yes we alll want to see the reality behind sakshi's smile( her tragic past)...and i guess that would be the best turning point btwn arjun n sakshi's relation i.e. when he'll start RESPECTING her so her smile...

Thanks for commenting. 

Yes, we all want to know what happened to Sakshi's family, and what is hidden behind that bright smile of hers. As they say, "the saddest people smile the brightest".

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAKSHI..

miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ketakee

Well done buddy...Clap
very much necessary post...Thumbs Up
Agree with each & every word...Approve
Hope we will get some answer abt this...Embarrassed
Thank for ur efforts...
Clap

Thanks KetuSmile

Ketakee

bollywoodfan16 Goldie
bollywoodfan16
bollywoodfan16

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
I am.so glad u made this post and thanks for doing that...I have seen so many people either making fun of Sakshi's character or writing so much bad about her...I understand its public.forum and everybody has right to put forward their opinion but writing such negative words about her is something so weird to see...honestly its fictional character and I don't want to argue with anyone on that..people write reviews about episode and don't even write a line on sakshi..either they don't write or write something so vindictive...
You pointed it so beautifully that she is a reporter...even when in yesterday episode chaya asked arjun after finding that hair that how come I did not think of that..Arjun clearly told her..she was trying to find the identity of that girl and he was trying to solve the case..similar goes for Sakshi too..as u said she is there to report the case not to solve it...you know even if she becomes like Riya and Ayesha, people will then also find a way to condemn her..people will then say she is repoeter ..she is going out of character..
I completely agree with u about CVS character more focus to her character..I belive arjun and sakshi cannot in million years start from friendship..his love for Roshini is beyond any measure..there cannot be any girl who can walk inand woo him..their relationship has to start with sympathy or u know Arjun seeing Sakshi in similar kind of pain...once he will get to know about his past and fortunately if her family is also suffered due to Sikander, that will be scoring point from CVS and then Arjun will move first step towards Sakshi...only after that he will realise for her everything is not joke and she does care abt people and try to help people honestly..that will be second step of Arjun towards Arjun..his sympathy will change to admiration or respect and then.finally when they will share pain with each other..they will finally become companions..I wish CVS honestly start their story slowly and let them bloom at their own pace and don't rush it
Finally a long post..I didnot know I will end up writing so much..Smile sorry if I offended anyone..thanks again for this discussion

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

peppygirlPrettyaish123SAKSHI..miss_bennet

wildire IF-Rockerz
wildire
wildire

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Girl...

What u wrote was excellent..

Kudos to you.Clap

miss_bennet

miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaleenrocks

I am.so glad u made this post and thanks for doing that...I have seen so many people either making fun of Sakshi's character or writing so much bad about her...I understand its public.forum and everybody has right to put forward their opinion but writing such negative words about her is something so weird to see...honestly its fictional character and I don't want to argue with anyone on that..people write reviews about episode and don't even write a line on sakshi..either they don't write or write something so vindictive...
You pointed it so beautifully that she is a reporter...even when in yesterday episode chaya asked arjun after finding that hair that how come I did not think of that..Arjun clearly told her..she was trying to find the identity of that girl and he was trying to solve the case..similar goes for Sakshi too..as u said she is there to report the case not to solve it...you know even if she becomes like Riya and Ayesha, people will then also find a way to condemn her..people will then say she is repoeter ..she is going out of character..
I completely agree with u about CVS character more focus to her character..I belive arjun and sakshi cannot in million years start from friendship..his love for Roshini is beyond any measure..there cannot be any girl who can walk inand woo him..their relationship has to start with sympathy or u know Arjun seeing Sakshi in similar kind of pain...once he will get to know about his past and fortunately if her family is also suffered due to Sikander, that will be scoring point from CVS and then Arjun will move first step towards Sakshi...only after that he will realise for her everything is not joke and she does care abt people and try to help people honestly..that will be second step of Arjun towards Arjun..his sympathy will change to admiration or respect and then.finally when they will share pain with each other..they will finally become companions..I wish CVS honestly start their story slowly and let them bloom at their own pace and don't rush it
Finally a long post..I didnot know I will end up writing so much..Smile sorry if I offended anyone..thanks again for this discussion

Thanks for commenting Big smile

I am glad there are so many people here who agree with me. Even I am of the opinion that some are being a bit too harsh on Sakshi and her character, judging her the same way they would judge Ayesha or Riya. As a certain Mahaan once said, "if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life thinking it's stupid". I

And yes, the relationship between Arjun and Sakshi, as I envision it, should stem from  mutual respect and empathy. Yes, Sakshi is already in love with him, but then she already knows much more about him than he knows about her. Arjun, in his pain and thirst for revenge, cannot see through Sakshi's smiling, joking and bubbly exterior, but that will change once he starts knowing her, and I certainly am looking forward to that day.

through

despicable_me IF-Rockerz
despicable_me
despicable_me

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Please accept my virtual hug Hug

and CV's, please tell me you are reading this. Pinch

miss_bennet

through Senior Member
through
through

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Take a bow lady. A virtual "sashtang namaskaar" to you. You actually "samjhoified" CV's . And did i say i loved your letter. I loved every word of it. Conveyed every feeling that a sakshi and arakshi lover is going through. Loved how you mentioned about the other show. I have never watched it, but bro turning to sis Shocked, a big blooper. Jokes apart, agree with each and every point. Hope CV's listen to us and bring out sakshi's past out of the dark in a convincing way.Smile
sarunarshi72 Goldie
sarunarshi72
sarunarshi72

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
brilliantly written. I agree with 110%

Go to top