Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

My 2 cents worth on Sakshi: A letter to CVs (Page 3)

PoohLover IF-Sizzlerz
PoohLover
PoohLover

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
You were bang one harshu..tussi kamaal hoThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

miss_bennet

miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PoohLover

You were bang one harshu..tussi kamaal hoThumbs Up
Thanks dearieSmile

PoohLover

SAKSHI.. Goldie
SAKSHI..
SAKSHI..

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
very well writtten n truely spoken...i too read some of the comments whre people wre not appreciating sakshi anand's role ...n her being a part of etf...n i felt soo bad ...i knw its their view n i truely respect that bt their reasons being shez not of much help was soo irrational i guess they would b comparing her to aisha and riya...but they should keep in mind that shez a journalist and not a cop and her job is not to solve the case but to prepare a report how ETF solved the case..and that shez doing without any flaw...( plus helping them with her sources..) and yes we alll want to see the reality behind sakshi's smile( her tragic past)...and i guess that would be the best turning point btwn arjun n sakshi's relation i.e. when he'll start RESPECTING her so her smile...

miss_bennet

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss_bennet

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I agree Sakshi needs to have more substance. My favourite female on the show is Aisha. The sole reason being I like kick ass chicks! Lol

But jokes aside, Sakshi needs to be seen to be writing articles more, like she did at the start, recapping the day etc...we also need to know what happened to her dad, and a little bit more about Sakshi in general!

Oh yes, I love Aisha tooSmile

But I do like a share of girliness in err... girlsWinkLOL.

Thanks for replying. BTW, your username suggests we'll get along really well WinkBig smile. Hi5 for being a P&P fan tooLOLBig smile.

Yes! A shout out to you too! I love P & P! Mr Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett are my favourite fictional couple ever! Jane Austen is my favourite author. Pride and Prejudice is the basis of all "love / hate" relationship stories and Mr Darcy is the ultimate hero. That is why I believe all heroes modelled on him work so well!

Be it ASR or Arjun! (Rude guys with a golden heart always win the day!).

miss_bennet

Rehana25 IF-Dazzler
Rehana25
Rehana25

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Hello dear, I am a silent reader and watcher arjun but your essay push me to say something I am agree with u your thought is just my voice of heart everything u say its absolutely right I read in this forum as well so many people call her name and taunt her but I love to watch arakshi chemistry more than ariya riya don't look good rather than sakshi it's mean I don't like her it's not true I like her but sakshi suit with arjun personality because she is sweet , bubbly, innocent and have beautiful smile. As we know arjun personality is serious so sakshi looking good with him and of course a bit age difference as well  I know it's difficult for arjun to give her attention but if u see that sakshi is the person who drag out arjun for his sorrow and pain ( hopefully) but for this writer of this series has to be work on this character and make this character more effective and efficient  hats off for the team of arjun 

miss_bennet

miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Yes! A shout out to you too! I love P & P! Mr Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett are my favourite fictional couple ever! Jane Austen is my favourite author. Pride and Prejudice is the basis of all "love / hate" relationship stories and Mr Darcy is the ultimate hero. That is why I believe all heroes modelled on him work so well!

Be it ASR or Arjun! (Rude guys with a golden heart always win the day!).

Big smile Of course, Darcy is every girl's dream manDay DreamingHeart And Colin Firth is my only Darcy. Love him!Big smile

And yes I must agree that rude men with a golden heart are 'oh-so-desirable'Blushing, be it MSK, ASR or ArjunBig smileWink

Edited by miss_bennet - 19 August 2013 at 6:02am
miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana25

Hello dear, I am a silent reader and watcher arjun but your essay push me to say something I am agree with u your thought is just my voice of heart everything u say its absolutely right I read in this forum as well so many people call her name and taunt her but I love to watch arakshi chemistry more than ariya riya don't look good rather than sakshi it's mean I don't like her it's not true I like her but sakshi suit with arjun personality because she is sweet , bubbly, innocent and have beautiful smile. As we know arjun personality is serious so sakshi looking good with him and of course a bit age difference as well  I know it's difficult for arjun to give her attention but if u see that sakshi is the person who drag out arjun for his sorrow and pain ( hopefully) but for this writer of this series has to be work on this character and make this character more effective and efficient  hats off for the team of arjun 

Glad to know that you were encouraged to comment because of my post.Smile

I personally did love Arjun and Riya very much, they were beautiful while it lasted, but I like Arakshi as well, equally. They do look really good together, and they contrast and complement each other well.

I just want the PH to work a bit on Sakshi's character- there's much potential there, and Mrunal is a great actress too, I am sure she'll do justice to anything that's offered to her.Smile

Thanks for commenting.Smile
Ketakee IF-Dazzler
Ketakee
Ketakee

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Well done buddy...Clap
very much necessary post...Thumbs Up
Agree with each & every word...Approve
Hope we will get some answer abt this...Embarrassed
Thank for ur efforts...
Clap

Go to top