Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

through thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Take a bow lady. A virtual "sashtang namaskaar" to you. You actually "samjhoified" CV's . And did i say i loved your letter. I loved every word of it. Conveyed every feeling that a sakshi and arakshi lover is going through. Loved how you mentioned about the other show. I have never watched it, but bro turning to sis πŸ˜², a big blooper. Jokes apart, agree with each and every point. Hope CV's listen to us and bring out sakshi's past out of the dark in a convincing way.😊
sarunarshi72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
brilliantly written. I agree with 110%
peppygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i second u yaar.i love shakshi arjun.i ve always thought.cv's are not handling it properly.mrunal s beautiful and talented actress.hope they r not wasting it.shez potraying sakshi beautifully.her killer smile is worth watching.but love ka a ngle sooo early.bt enjoyed saturday epi.and to top it arjun doesnt even acknowledge her presence.first they shd show some understanding friendship then all that droooling πŸ˜‰ .rite guys.between arakshi rocks
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ...Mithuz...

Girl...

What u wrote was excellent..

Kudos to you.πŸ‘

Thank you so much πŸ˜Š
her_story thumbnail
Originally posted by: despicable_me

Please accept my virtual hug πŸ€—

and CV's, please tell me you are reading this. πŸ˜΅

Thank you Tahi😊 πŸ€—

I really hope 4lions read this... I spent two hours early in the morning writing this πŸ˜†
her_story thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi93

Take a bow lady. A virtual "sashtang namaskaar" to you. You actually "samjhoified" CV's . And did i say i loved your letter. I loved every word of it. Conveyed every feeling that a sakshi and arakshi lover is going through. Loved how you mentioned about the other show. I have never watched it, but bro turning to sis πŸ˜², a big blooper. Jokes apart, agree with each and every point. Hope CV's listen to us and bring out sakshi's past out of the dark in a convincing way.😊

I am no one to 'samjhaofy' anyone anything, I was just offering my humble thoughts and suggestions on the character. Thanks anyways.😊
About 'the other show'πŸ˜†, that is a rather sad story, but I'd rather not elaborate here, lest I stray from the topicπŸ˜†
Edited by miss_bennet - 10 years ago
her_story thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarunarshi72

brilliantly written. I agree with 110%

Thank YouπŸ˜›
her_story thumbnail
Originally posted by: peppygirl

i second u yaar.i love shakshi arjun.i ve always thought.cv's are not handling it properly.mrunal s beautiful and talented actress.hope they r not wasting it.shez potraying sakshi beautifully.her killer smile is worth watching.but love ka a ngle sooo early.bt enjoyed saturday epi.and to top it arjun doesnt even acknowledge her presence.first they shd show some understanding friendship then all that droooling πŸ˜‰ .rite guys.between arakshi rocks

Yes, the PH has a good looking and talented actress in hand, and if they work a bit on the character, I am sure we all will be very happy.😊

Thanks for sharing your comments.
SnehaGiani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superrrb miss_bennet. very well saidπŸ˜ƒ
Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Harshu maine Girky sir ko fb ke through bhej diya, yeh stupid google+ to mujhe bhi nahi samjh aaya