Posted: 10 years ago
Superb one-shot fanfic, Pritt.😳👏 Loved it.⭐️
Originally posted by leelaa9

Superb one-shot fanfic, Pritt.😳👏 Loved it.⭐️

Aw thank you so much Leela! I'm so glad you loved it! 😳
Originally posted by PrittB

LOL ohmygod Shwetu! I wish you would write an OS on a situation like that! That'd just be hilarious, reading your recently discovered OUATIMD side coming out. We'd all get a laugh out of that.

ERMAGARD! WHY DOESN'T SULTAN JUST GO DIE IN A HOLE!

UGGH and that girl *blekhhh* *throws up* *blekhh*

EHHH KANTABEN! (from KHNH idk i was just missing her)

anyways back to this, there were moments where I wanted to punch RK in the face. I'm not gonna lie there were, but then when he was like "I knew it,"

Cue the sparkly eyes and awws

it was adorbs and touching. SULTAN JUST GO DIE BITCH! 

and lol OMG YOU ACTUALLY ASKED FOR SOMETHING? GAWD OMG I FEEL PRIVILEGED. 

It should be up tomorrow or tonight. IDK. BUT I SHALL. I actually have an idea for it now that im thinking about it, might start now. It'll be bakwaas though I shall warn you as my Bhadaas OS's are usually bakwaas. But I still love you.

Oh annd ummm ouatimd the train and elevator scene? 

Originally posted by -ForeverYours-

ERMAGARD! WHY DOESN'T SULTAN JUST GO DIE IN A HOLE!

I know eh! I wish he would. I'm sick of his character!

UGGH and that girl *blekhhh* *throws up* *blekhh*

😆 Glad you're hating on her! I was too while writing it.

EHHH KANTABEN! (from KHNH idk i was just missing her)

Aaah! I want to watch that movie again now.

anyways back to this, there were moments where I wanted to punch RK in the face. I'm not gonna lie there were, but then when he was like "I knew it,"

Cue the sparkly eyes and awws

it was adorbs and touching. SULTAN JUST GO DIE BITCH! 

Aw! Yay! I was totally hoping for that kind of effect. So thank you! :)

and lol OMG YOU ACTUALLY ASKED FOR SOMETHING? GAWD OMG I FEEL PRIVILEGED. 

Yes, I did! I miss your writing on RishBala. I love your hilarious OSs but I haven't read any in a while, so get on it missy!

It should be up tomorrow or tonight. IDK. BUT I SHALL. I actually have an idea for it now that im thinking about it, might start now. It'll be bakwaas though I shall warn you as my Bhadaas OS's are usually bakwaas. But I still love you.

THANK YOU. It won't be bakwaas. Your funny OSs usually manage to put a smile on my face! I love you too! 

Oh annd ummm ouatimd the train and elevator scene? 

Ahaha! I'll get right on that...actually I don't know! I'll let you know when I do! It'll be tonight or tomorrow! I need to update that requests list I was working on all day by going through YT.

Can I just add that your comments make my day? I don't know when the last time was you commented on my writing, but you make me happy! Thank you Shwetu! <3
Originally posted by 4ever4love

Great idea Pritt.

Thank you! 😳

Honestly, when I read the spoilers I was disgusted.  I mean how much longer do we have to endure this torture??

I know, same! I think it's stupid. So I decided to write this up to make myself feel better about what's going to happen.

But as heartbreaking as your OS was, at least there was a plan behind it.  Something to move the story along.

Exactly! Thank you for understanding that! :)

And a BIG thank you for making it a random girl and not Dips!  That would have been really sick!

Oh no problem! I used to love to hate Dipali, but now I just straight out hate her lol. She won't be entering my writing ever again. I actually don't think she ever did. 😆
Edited by PrittB - 10 years ago
But the fact is the CV cannot be so damn good with rishbala fans...I also wish this track comes up in the show also..it will be a strong turn up against Sultan..Rishbala can act of hatred towards each other to trapp Sultan..but sometimes I feel CV is the antagonist against Rishbala...everytime Rishbala get united and the cv seems to be ready to put poison in their love in the name of Dipali or Sultan...even once they made Mallik grey shaded for a while and the killer of RK ..who else is in the list? I wonder maybe Madhu will be grey shaded in the future.. btw a very nice os...thanks for the concept...lets hope it will happen in the show also..
Originally posted by samwllms

But the fact is the CV cannot be so damn good with rishbala fans...I also wish this track comes up in the show also..it will be a strong turn up against Sultan..Rishbala can act of hatred towards each other to trapp Sultan..but sometimes I feel CV is the antagonist against Rishbala...everytime Rishbala get united and the cv seems to be ready to put poison in their love in the name of Dipali or Sultan...even once they made Mallik grey shaded for a while and the killer of RK ..who else is in the list? I wonder maybe Madhu will be grey shaded in the future.. btw a very nice os...thanks for the concept...lets hope it will happen in the show also..

I know...the CVs hate us for unknown reasons. What did we ever do to them!
And thank you for agreeing with my OS! Exactly, acting like they hate each other in front of Sultan would be interesting! We'd actually get to see them fight back and trap Sultan (hopefully that's happening and this act is for Dipali in the house, just to make her believe that they're truly fighting. They probably think there's an insider.)
I don't like the CVs anymore...
And thank you so much!!
Originally posted by PrittB

Can I just add that your comments make my day? I don't know when the last time was you commented on my writing, but you make me happy! Thank you Shwetu! <3

Ohh you... I think I'm going to cry. *sniffle*

I ishq wala love you.

Originally posted by RohiDDan4ever

Awosum os..

Thanks so much!
Originally posted by cool_sri

wow...very nice!!!!!!

Thank you!! 😳