India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RishBala OS: The Outsider (RK brings a girl home) UPDATED

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
RK takes a girl to his room and Madhu gets angry? Hm, interesting. OS time! I don't know if this is prediction or not yet. I honestly have no clue what will happen. Hopefully something like this happens?

The Outsider

Madhu sat on the edge of her bed, staring at the mere beads left of her mangulsutra. A tear fell from her eye and landed in her hands.

I'm sorry RK...I'm sorry, she thought to herself.

She got up and placed the beads on the bedside table carefully. Her forehead was covered in smeared sindoor and she couldn't help but notice it in the mirror as she walked by. She stopped, stared at herself for a moment, and then wiped away her tears.

Be strong Madhu, this is for your RK's life. Don't give up, she encouraged herself mentally.

She turned, walking out of the room when she heard a laugh from below. His laugh. Madhu hadn't heard RK laugh since she'd shoved divorce in his face. She wondered what could've made him laugh and curiosity dragged her feet towards the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs, she saw RK, holding a beer bottle in one hand while his other hand rested on the shoulder of a girl. An outsider. Madhu's eyes widened as she watched the both of them stumbling up the steps together with giggles every few seconds. She stepped back as RK reached the top of the stairs. RK glanced up and stared directly into Madhu's shocked eyes. He stopped directly in front of her and smirked. Then with a turn of his head, he spoke to the unknown girl in his arms.

"It's unfortunate when some people don't understand your love, isn't it?" he spoke sarcastically.

The girl nodded her head and a frown crossed her face. It was clear she was under the influence of alcohol as well.

"Aw don't be sad, did your biwi fall in love with a gangster off the streets too?"

The girl shook her head and began sobbing. Madhu watched as RK rubbed his hand on her shoulder, comforting her.

"Shh, don't worry...I...I don't know your name. But you have me now."

RK wasn't as drunk as he normally got when drinking alcohol. There was still some soberness to him that was clear when he shot an indecent smile at Madhu and walked off with the giggling girl. Madhu turned her head to see RK entering their room with the stranger. An instant fire grew within Madhu. Anger and fear overwhelmed her. She worried that RK would commit a mistake but was angered by the fact that he would stoop so low.

She stood shocked for a minute, wondering if that was really her RK. After reality hit her, she ran towards her room doors and banged on the doors as loud as she could.

"RK! Open the doors!"

There was no response, besides more laughter from behind the closed doors.

"RK! You can't do this! I'm still your biwi!"

"Biwi? What biwi? I don't have a biwi," RK's muffled voice spoke.

"RK...PLEASE!" Madhu continued to bang at the door.

When Madhu heard nothing in response, she let tears fall from her eyes as her back slid down the closed doors.

He can't do this to me...she thought to herself.

Minutes later, Madhu felt her back beginning to fall back before she realized that the door was opening behind her. She quickly wiped at her tears and stood up, facing the door. As RK's face came into view, she noticed the girl standing behind him. Madhu looked down at RK's hands and noticed a picture frame. He turned it over and shoved it into Madhu's hands.

"Did you forget something precious in our...sorry, my room?"

Madhu looked down to see the picture of Sultan she had brought into the room earlier. She looked up at RK with tears forming in her eyes.

"I..."

Madhu fell silent as she heard the girl begin laughing in the back.

"You're so stupid! How could you ever leave someone like RK? Stupid chawl girls."

"SHUT UP," RK's voice echoed throughout the house.

Madhu shook, startled, and stared up at RK.

"Get lost," RK's voice spoke intimidatingly as he stared down at Madhu.

For a second Madhu thought he was talking to her. Then suddenly the outsider ran past Madhu while sobbing and down the stairs.

RK grabbed Madhu's arm and pulled her into the room, closing the doors behind them. Just as RK turned to face her, Madhu dropped the picture frame, letting it shatter, and began hitting his chest in anger and pain.

"How could you! HOW COULD YOU RK! WHY. WH..."

RK grabbed both her arms and spun her around, placing her in between him and the closed doors. Madhu's eyes widened as she felt her chest flattening against his. He stood close to her and stared down at her with intense eyes full of grief and heartbreak. Madhu's lips began quivering as she watched his eyes explore her face, from the crown of her head to her lips.

"Why do you care...?" RK questioned penetratingly.

Unable to answer, Madhu lowered her eyes and remained silent. She could feel her heart racing against her will. She wanted no chance of RK being able to see past her lies, so she turned her head to the side, exposing the side of her face and ear to RK. Madhu closed her eyes as she felt RK's head rest against the side of hers. Madhu pursed her lips as her chest began rising against his with every breath she took. She felt the tip of his nose gently touching her skin and a chill ran down her spine as he began whispering into her ear passionately, letting his lips brush her ear at the same time.

"Tell me...why Madhu..."

Madhu shook her head, staying silent, afraid of speaking and accidently letting out what she had been holding in.

"Tell me..."

She stood her ground and remained silent when suddenly RK let go of her arms and grabbed onto her shoulders. He shook her.

"Why!"

"Y...you're drunk RK..." Madhu stuttered out loud.

"Screw that. Just tell me Madhu!"

Madhu turned to face him once again and stared up into his eyes. She felt herself go blank as she opened her mouth to speak. Before she could say anything, he yelled.

"TELL ME WHY DAMMIT."

"Because I LOVE YOU!"

There was an eerie silence for a moment too long as RK wondered if he had heard right. Madhu's eyes went wide and fear crept over her in the form of goosebumps as she worried for RK's life instantly.

"N...no...RK...I..." she tried to correct herself unsuccessfully.

RK stared down at her with a confused expression as his hands slid off her shoulders. Madhu looked everywhere but at him as she began thinking of ways to fix what she had done.

"I knew it..."

Madhu looked up at RK, hearing his voice.

"No RK..."

"I knew it. You could never love anyone else...especially not him..."

"RK..."

RK gently grabbed onto Madhu's shoulders and stared into her eyes lovingly after so long.

"Tell me why you're doing this. Who's making you do this? Just say the name and I promise I'll fix everything."

Madhu kept silent, still fearing for RK's life.

"Madhu?"

She lowered her eyes and kept silent.

"Madhu, tell me."

Madhu very slowly looked back up at RK and whispered in a serious tone.

"Sultan."

Want a good laugh? Check out Shwetu's (-ForeverYours-) comical OS on the same scenario: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3706397

Edited by PrittB - 19 August 2013 at 12:24am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

ishitamorehimanyiSapphire46pa24703987eugeneluvddprincesstashuMonics316svirenarianetharuTWAanvikaatti7799kishlay95Dazlingdivyabenazzelja89les-miserablesARMBchiki143sani9226baisakh45flowing_riverrdave14ever4loveShazzieshweta2728Whypadhuamrithasarunsunita_gmanjali0111-Snow-White-rkbalaForeverForUsayanti_ashiuv-Nuts-sush12_RMDesire6..Shweta..cool_sriDark_Chocolate.Shree.-Secret_Giggle-EarlyYoungTimesadventure_gurl.FairyDust.sanghita0000amandadsouza95.MishtyLove.leelaa9

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Res for 1st comment   Wink

Brilliant OS Pritt. I wish this happens in show but knowing sadist CVs I have no hope left.

Your OS was superbly written. Awesome as always.

Yeayy!! Finally my comment is first!

Edited by Shazzie - 19 August 2013 at 2:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pritt-

..FrozenHeart.. IF-Rockerz
..FrozenHeart..
..FrozenHeart..

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Nice OS pritt. 

Edited by pooja1210 - 19 August 2013 at 12:09am

-Pritt-

rkbala IF-Rockerz
rkbala
rkbala

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Woahhh...what an OS pritt... Clap Clap Clap Clap  Clap...aweeesmmm...mindblowing ... Thumbs Up...hope something lyk dis happens in our show too...Embarrassed

Edited by rkbala - 19 August 2013 at 8:19am

-Pritt-

-Secret_Giggle- IF-Sizzlerz
-Secret_Giggle-
-Secret_Giggle-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Awesome OS, Pritt.

Edited by SHINYSHREYA - 19 August 2013 at 6:12am

-Pritt-

ColdEnchantress IF-Rockerz
ColdEnchantress
ColdEnchantress

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
It was awesome Prituu.. I just wish this happens in the show!! They've tortured us enough now Cry

Edited by -CuteChic- - 19 August 2013 at 12:49pm
4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Great idea Pritt.

Honestly, when I read the spoilers I was disgusted.  I mean how much longer do we have to endure this torture??

But as heartbreaking as your OS was, at least there was a plan behind it.  Something to move the story along.

And a BIG thank you for making it a random girl and not Dips!  That would have been really sick!

Edited by 4ever4love - 18 August 2013 at 11:55pm

-Pritt-

..Shweta.. IF-Rockerz
..Shweta..
..Shweta..

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Res

*my response to a situation like that*

Break into his room. Yell "CHURAIL! GTFO IF YOU WISH TO LIVE!"  and pull the bitch out of the room by her hair but not letting her go until I slap her a few times, and the turn to the dagabaaz, "AND YOU! TERE KO ABHI DIKHATI HOON MAIN! ADULTERY KARNE NIKLA THA? HUH? TERI ITNI HIMAT!"

Yeah OUATIMD is taking its toll on me severely.

-Pritt-

Go to top