Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Shahid: The Kapoor Ranbir should worry about (Page 8)

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Shahid has actually always been praised for his performances/acting even in his flop films.. but whether Ranbir has to worry about that? I don't think so. Ranbir and Shahid both are amazing performers.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vssaras.khoobsurat.

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollyd

I agree with the above post that Ranbir is a good actor, has selected gr8 scripts & is truly on top at present. But he also lacks the charisma of a Khan & will never be superstar like them...in other words, he will never have a crappy film which will be successful just because he was a part of itLOL

As for comparing Shahid to Ranbir, I think Ranbir has moved way past Shahid in terms of competition. Shahid IMO lacks the screen presence to carry a movie just on his own but I do agree that he is a good actor as well, a gr8 dancer that still hasn't found that perfect role that can catapult him to stardom!! He should focus more on gr8 scripts, offbeat movies & try to build his own audience than focus on being a superstar & frankly speaking, he should stop competing with Ranbir, Ranveer & the likes as he has been here for sometime & should know better what his strengths & weaknesses are. I don't think mass appealing movies like PPNH, Rambo Rajkumar are his strengths & will not do much for him in terms of his career. He needs to do a role that will make him memorable in the audience's minds & will bring them back to see him again! I don't frankly remember any of his roles & I have seen almost all his movies & most of them appear in my mind as the same generic one, nothing special!

He never competed with em. He himself said, they are competition to each other not him. He always said he is in middle of HR/Abhisek era and these new guys ... Think he always been confused whom to compete with and stopped doing all together. I doubt I have ever seen Shahid doing what others have ...  And I agree with you ... it's time Shahid concentrates on good scripts. 

Also people are blaming Shahid for being in the industry for the last 10 years not achieving anything. But I think, people are forgetting ... Shahid only grew as a man/actor after JWM. Especially physically. LOL Before that I think he was considered more of a young next door boy kind of an actor. 

What's important ... he is still here, not seem to be going anywhere and now even he seems to be greedy for some serious success ... and if he's serious about it ... he'll get it eventually seeing he can act, dance and no doubt is better looking than RK. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A_la_modevssaras.khoobsurat.

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kareena05

Shahid Kapoor is a good actor and deserves to be on the top, i wish him the best and hope to see him do a movie with Amrita Rao

I think more than you, Amrita Rao herself wishes to do an other movie with him. LOLWink
IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Even  Salman had a very low phase in his career like shahid.. its partner that brought him bak to the race..happens

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vssarasTheJake

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IamaPCmaniac

Even  Salman had a very low phase in his career like shahid.. its partner that brought him bak to the race..happens

Exactly. And don't know why people tend to forget that. Forget Salman or other Khans ... Let RK compete em LOL ... but look at how Ajay, Akshay pulled themselves up ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vssaras

.Iconoclast. IF-Dazzler
.Iconoclast.
.Iconoclast.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
LOL. Shahid jokes.
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
even if Shahid gives back to back hits, then also he cant displace Ranbir from where RK is standing now.. dats a fact believe it or not, nd no this fact cant be changed wid Shahid's evergreen screen presence, his bad luck, his never changing age, his dance skills nd blah nd blah..

.Saira. Goldie
.Saira.
.Saira.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
I dont think so, but i hope shahid will back with a bang!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vssaras

Go to top