Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Shahid: The Kapoor Ranbir should worry about (Page 5)

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .shit_happens.

Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Well I think shahid is far more talented and better looking than ranbir
Ranbir is jus overrated and audience goes to watch his film because he is a kapoor
I, not saying he is talented
But him being rishis son did a lot for him
Whereas shahid didn't have the same benefit
Shahid is pretty much self made in Bollywood

Tats not fare... Being Rishi kapoor son he got a great launch but his kapoor name dint save sawariya
He didn't became over night superstar, he worked slowly to top proving with each film...
And i think ranbir is the only actor from this generation who has amazing screen presence after srk
I mean after watching his films people talk about him not like Shahid who is forgettable...

SA was a bad film 
And then ranbir got good scripts
But ranbir is not even half as talented as shahid

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vssarasTheJake

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vssaras

Originally posted by BeShArAm

Thik hai people YJHD was borng , par itni insult to na karo bechaare ranbir ki

Jab kuch ho to insult kare na..TongueLOL

LOL
Think hai RNbir is next to god for his fans
But the truth is , shahid has worked VERY hard and just because he chose bad scripts and took risks doesnt mean he is finished LOL
SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abby_girl30

^yea you are right I should have quoted you and imposed my opinions on you

Well whatever floats your boat...but I feel his films flop cz of him and his fans nee to accept that. The blame game can be played non-stop bt in the end it was his decision to be part of a bad film
Glad to know that..but lol what actually made you think that I'd be his fan LOLI mean talking my mind 'd make me a fan of anyone n everyone? Actually that's the thing never floats in my boatConfused

& sorry I wasn't here to play any game,be it blame-game or any other..I stated my simple opinion,You could agree or disagree.
No one wants to do bad in life,whatever bad he choose for him,surely he didn't want that for him but his bad luck that his bad choice badly affected him (every actor has their share of good/bad films you know but sometime luckily they don't affect them) anyway I already made my point clear..So 'll take your leave..
:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

A_la_mode IF-Dazzler
A_la_mode
A_la_mode

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I agree with the above post that Ranbir is a good actor, has selected gr8 scripts & is truly on top at present. But he also lacks the charisma of a Khan & will never be superstar like them...in other words, he will never have a crappy film which will be successful just because he was a part of itLOL

As for comparing Shahid to Ranbir, I think Ranbir has moved way past Shahid in terms of competition. Shahid IMO lacks the screen presence to carry a movie just on his own but I do agree that he is a good actor as well, a gr8 dancer that still hasn't found that perfect role that can catapult him to stardom!! He should focus more on gr8 scripts, offbeat movies & try to build his own audience than focus on being a superstar & frankly speaking, he should stop competing with Ranbir, Ranveer & the likes as he has been here for sometime & should know better what his strengths & weaknesses are. I don't think mass appealing movies like PPNH, Rambo Rajkumar are his strengths & will not do much for him in terms of his career. He needs to do a role that will make him memorable in the audience's minds & will bring them back to see him again! I don't frankly remember any of his roles & I have seen almost all his movies & most of them appear in my mind as the same generic one, nothing special!

Edited by bollyd - 19 August 2013 at 8:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitagmc.khoobsurat._Darling_PureBliss

BiraSaysWhaddup IF-Sizzlerz
BiraSaysWhaddup
BiraSaysWhaddup

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Originally posted by vssaras

Originally posted by BeShArAm

Thik hai people YJHD was borng , par itni insult to na karo bechaare ranbir ki

Jab kuch ho to insult kare na..TongueLOL

LOL
Think hai RNbir is next to god for his fans
But the truth is , shahid has worked VERY hard and just because he chose bad scripts and took risks doesnt mean he is finished LOL

When did I say he was a god????

Neither am I some pankha of RK

the truth is any actor who gives back to back hits including a BB and wins awards is in all logical worlds a bigger star than one who gives back to back flops

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeAmo_Messi

abby_girl30 IF-Rockerz
abby_girl30
abby_girl30

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StandingAlone

Well whatever floats your boat...but I feel his films flop cz of him and his fans nee to accept that. The blame game can be played non-stop bt in the end it was his decision to be part of a bad film
Glad to know that..but lol what actually made you think that I'd be his fan LOLI mean talking my mind 'd make me a fan of anyone n everyone? Actually that's the thing never floats in my boatConfused

& sorry I wasn't here to play any game,be it blame-game or any other..I stated my simple opinion,You could agree or disagree.
No one wants to do bad in life,whatever bad he choose for him,surely he didn't want that for him but his bad luck that his bad choice badly affected him (every actor has their share of good/bad films you know but sometime luckily they don't affect them) anyway I already made my point clear..So 'll take your leave..
:)

My bad in presuming you are his fan...I thought since you knew so much about him, you were.

Everyone has the right to post opinions...so I posted mine that his bad luck shouldn't be blamed for everything. That's why I wrote it as a general statement not quoting you or anyone cz I am not here to fight with anyone regarding that. It was just a stating but since you thought it was for you hence I replied. Anywho toodles
SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by StandingAlone

No one wants to do bad in life,whatever bad he choose for him,surely he didn't want that for him but his bad luck that his bad choice badly affected him (every actor has their share of good/bad films you know but sometime luckily they don't affect them) anyway I already made my point clear..So 'll take your leave..:)

My bad in presuming you are his fan...I thought since you knew so much about him, you were.

Everyone has the right to post opinions...so I posted mine that his bad luck shouldn't be blamed for everything. That's why I wrote it as a general statement not quoting you or anyone cz I am not here to fight with anyone regarding that. It was just a stating but since you thought it was for you hence I replied. Anywho toodles
Personally I like to watch film,so you can say I know this much, another reason is it's era of *internet* just one click n you 'll know almost everything ..aur, to tell you frankly,I may be not a 'F' for Fan of him but he's not that gaya guzra to be ignored,so yeah I have watched quite a few films of him.

Since my post was the last one in which I talked about his bad luck thought you indirectly told me off but hey,I did add a question mark by the end of my sentence so that you could ans a yes or no.

Anyway..I guess it's the end of our discussion..
ViccoTurmeric IF-Sizzlerz
ViccoTurmeric
ViccoTurmeric

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Shahid MIGHT be a good looking guy and also MIGHT be more talented but no where he is competition to Ranbir

Gone are days when he  used to have large forces of girls. Behind him and he was considered to be next thing! Being considered and being competed among new comers shows very fact that in last 10 years he has done nothing! Tab nhi Kiya, an Kya Karega!??

And Anyways he has Los pr Screen Presence... I was just looking and listening to DJ! I was so bored seek g Shahid! Ileana was hot and sexy and was only good thing besides song, Shahid has lost screen personna

Go to top