Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .shit_happens.

Tats not fare... Being Rishi kapoor son he got a great launch but his kapoor name dint save sawariya
He didn't became over night superstar, he worked slowly to top proving with each film...
And i think ranbir is the only actor from this generation who has amazing screen presence after srk
I mean after watching his films people talk about him not like Shahid who is forgettable...

SA was a bad film 
And then ranbir got good scripts
But ranbir is not even half as talented as shahid

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vssaras

Jab kuch ho to insult kare na..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Think hai RNbir is next to god for his fans
But the truth is , shahid has worked VERY hard and just because he chose bad scripts and took risks doesnt mean he is finished πŸ˜†
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: abby_girl30

^yea you are right I should have quoted you and imposed my opinions on you

Well whatever floats your boat...but I feel his films flop cz of him and his fans nee to accept that. The blame game can be played non-stop bt in the end it was his decision to be part of a bad film

Glad to know that..but lol what actually made you think that I'd be his fan πŸ˜†I mean talking my mind 'd make me a fan of anyone n everyone? Actually that's the thing never floats in my boatπŸ˜•

& sorry I wasn't here to play any game,be it blame-game or any other..I stated my simple opinion,You could agree or disagree.
No one wants to do bad in life,whatever bad he choose for him,surely he didn't want that for him but his bad luck that his bad choice badly affected him (every actor has their share of good/bad films you know but sometime luckily they don't affect them) anyway I already made my point clear..So 'll take your leave..
:)
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with the above post that Ranbir is a good actor, has selected gr8 scripts & is truly on top at present. But he also lacks the charisma of a Khan & will never be superstar like them...in other words, he will never have a crappy film which will be successful just because he was a part of itπŸ˜†

As for comparing Shahid to Ranbir, I think Ranbir has moved way past Shahid in terms of competition. Shahid IMO lacks the screen presence to carry a movie just on his own but I do agree that he is a good actor as well, a gr8 dancer that still hasn't found that perfect role that can catapult him to stardom!! He should focus more on gr8 scripts, offbeat movies & try to build his own audience than focus on being a superstar & frankly speaking, he should stop competing with Ranbir, Ranveer & the likes as he has been here for sometime & should know better what his strengths & weaknesses are. I don't think mass appealing movies like PPNH, Rambo Rajkumar are his strengths & will not do much for him in terms of his career. He needs to do a role that will make him memorable in the audience's minds & will bring them back to see him again! I don't frankly remember any of his roles & I have seen almost all his movies & most of them appear in my mind as the same generic one, nothing special!
Edited by bollyd - 10 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

πŸ˜†
Think hai RNbir is next to god for his fans
But the truth is , shahid has worked VERY hard and just because he chose bad scripts and took risks doesnt mean he is finished πŸ˜†

When did I say he was a god????

Neither am I some pankha of RK

the truth is any actor who gives back to back hits including a BB and wins awards is in all logical worlds a bigger star than one who gives back to back flops

abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StandingAlone

Glad to know that..but lol what actually made you think that I'd be his fan πŸ˜†I mean talking my mind 'd make me a fan of anyone n everyone? Actually that's the thing never floats in my boatπŸ˜•

& sorry I wasn't here to play any game,be it blame-game or any other..I stated my simple opinion,You could agree or disagree.
No one wants to do bad in life,whatever bad he choose for him,surely he didn't want that for him but his bad luck that his bad choice badly affected him (every actor has their share of good/bad films you know but sometime luckily they don't affect them) anyway I already made my point clear..So 'll take your leave..
:)

My bad in presuming you are his fan...I thought since you knew so much about him, you were.

Everyone has the right to post opinions...so I posted mine that his bad luck shouldn't be blamed for everything. That's why I wrote it as a general statement not quoting you or anyone cz I am not here to fight with anyone regarding that. It was just a stating but since you thought it was for you hence I replied. Anywho toodles
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: abby_girl30

My bad in presuming you are his fan...I thought since you knew so much about him, you were.

Everyone has the right to post opinions...so I posted mine that his bad luck shouldn't be blamed for everything. That's why I wrote it as a general statement not quoting you or anyone cz I am not here to fight with anyone regarding that. It was just a stating but since you thought it was for you hence I replied. Anywho toodles

Personally I like to watch film,so you can say I know this much, another reason is it's era of *internet* just one click n you 'll know almost everything ..aur, to tell you frankly,I may be not a 'F' for Fan of him but he's not that gaya guzra to be ignored,so yeah I have watched quite a few films of him.

Since my post was the last one in which I talked about his bad luck thought you indirectly told me off but hey,I did add a question mark by the end of my sentence so that you could ans a yes or no.

Anyway..I guess it's the end of our discussion..
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shahid MIGHT be a good looking guy and also MIGHT be more talented but no where he is competition to Ranbir

Gone are days when he  used to have large forces of girls. Behind him and he was considered to be next thing! Being considered and being competed among new comers shows very fact that in last 10 years he has done nothing! Tab nhi Kiya, an Kya Karega!??

And Anyways he has Los pr Screen Presence... I was just looking and listening to DJ! I was so bored seek g Shahid! Ileana was hot and sexy and was only good thing besides song, Shahid has lost screen personna
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The writer of this article has gone nuts ! πŸ˜†
Shahid is no where close to Ranbir in terms of acting and popularity ! Dancing was his one forte, now even RK is improving as a dancer ! Shahid is good looking? Lol I only liked his looks in JWM otherwise his kiddish face is annoying ! -____-

shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

SA was a bad film 
And then ranbir got good scripts
But ranbir is not even half as talented as shahid

even if SA is a bad film he is appreciated for his acting
rockstar is also a bad film but it worked only becoz of ranbir its not about scripts anymore , ranbir is in a stage where his films do min business and producers will recover their cost ...same cannot be said to shahid ...he is still struggling

lol ranbir is half talented as shahid???
u are joking right?