Posted: 10 years ago
People saying Ranbir is Kapoor which held him then what about

Abhishek Bachchan
Tusshar kapoor
Esha Deol
Bobby Deol
Jacky B
Harman Bhaweja
And actually Shahid is also aKapoor and son of famous Pankaj Kapoor and his mom is also renowned personality!
Edited by vedant123 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Bossman

A Biased article if there ever was one.

Shahid's last legit hit was JWM in 2007, 6 years ago. None of the new actors had even debuted then. What Crowd puller?
Ranbir Kapoor isn't loosing sleep over anyone but if he should be worried about someone its probably Arjun Kapoor. Followed by Ranveer and Imran. Shahid is a notch below with the SOTY guys, Ayushman, ARK.
The guys been in the industry almost 10 years and is still being compared to newcomers, that doesn't give me too much confidence in his abilities. If he couldn't do it until now, he's never going to do it.
His contemporaries are Abhay and Emraan. While Abhay has carved out a nice niche fanclub, Emraan is the new hero of the masses. None of the three will ever be superstars, including Shahid.

totally agree..well said. But wasn't Shahid's last hit Kaminey? Not that it makes any difference since Kaminey is ages ago as well. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
Originally posted by vedant123

And actually Shahid is also aKapoor and son of famous Pankaj Kapoor and his mom is also renowned personality!

Sure Shahid's parents are good actors but they have hardly any film connections...not like the famous (or shall I say infamous) KAPOOR Khandhan...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Yess Shahid is back!! Just one hit and he can challenge anybody.

Shahid MIGHT be a good looking guy and also MIGHT be more talented but no where he is competition to Ranbir

Gone are days when he  used to have large forces of girls. Behind him and he was considered to be next thing! Being considered and being competed among new comers shows very fact that in last 10 years he has done nothing! Tab nhi Kiya, an Kya Karega!??

And Anyways he has Los pr Screen Presence... I was just looking and listening to DJ! I was so bored seek g Shahid! Ileana was hot and sexy and was only good thing besides song, Shahid has lost screen personna

LOL!...nobody loses their screen presence...they either have it or they don't..๐Ÿ˜† 
Edited by vssaras - 10 years ago
Originally posted by vssaras

LOL!...nobody loses their screen presence...they either have it or they don't..๐Ÿ˜† 

Ohk he doesn't have it ๐Ÿ˜›

Ohk he doesn't have it ๐Ÿ˜›

Are you sure?...you are the one who said he lost his "screen presence"..to kabhi to lagha tha..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
To be honest..I think Shahid is a better actor than Ranbir. 

But we all know acting alone isn't what makes a Star. 

Reason why Ranbir is popular and doing better than Shahid is because Ranbir is smarter. He picks better scripts, films. While Shahid pics boring films. Also, Shahid doesn't have a good screen presence..which works against him. 

Am not saying Ranbir is a bad actor. He's a good actor, and I love Ranbir. But I think Shahid is the better actor. 

I have yet to see a performance of Ranbir where I was like what brilliant acting yaar. Barfi..didn't really think he was that great. He usually just plays himself in all his films...a player lol. Only film I felt he wasn't playing himself was WAS. But his perf in WAS is nothing to rave about. 

While with Shahid..there was maturity in his performance in JWM. Kaminey..he was brilliant..playing two different characters with equal ease. Was shocked to see Shahid in this role because I always saw him as a chocolate hero in commercial films. 

In conclusion, I think Shahid is the better actor because he is more versatile. Ranbir plays the same old Besharam characters in every one of his films. 
Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
I love both Ranbir and Shahid as actors. Both are good. 
Rabir has better script sense though, he has chosen better movies . 

I find Shahid a better actor, and a more natural one. Sure HWM belonged to Kareena all the way but Shahid left his presence as well, Kameney he was so good at it, Vivah, 36 China town and few more. He has good comic timing as well.. Not sure if i would ever be able to imagine Ranbir in a movie like Vivah๐Ÿ˜†

I hope Shahid gets success atleast further and chooses good movies. He is a good actor, a good dancer and a looker as well. Have seen him directly, he is such a looker. 

On topic: Dont thing Ranbir needs to worry about anyone, he has made a place for himself in BW. He has shown his versatility and acting skills, he is here to stay for long so why worry๐Ÿ˜†. 
Shahid just needs to stop pissing off everyone, if he changes his attitude he will be back in the game as well . Good luck to him 
Shahid Kapoor is a good actor and deserves to be on the top, i wish him the best and hope to see him do a movie with Amrita Rao