Which Diwali did Arnav look best??

Khusharni Senior Member
Khusharni
Khusharni

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
So I was just really bored lol so I thought of asking this question 
 Before marriage:

After marriage: 

Sorry for the Second one I couldn't find any alone ones of Arnav. Personally I think he looks better before marriage Diwali? Do comment your opinion below!! 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

divyyasreeneethu01advaita..Zahra..Sonia_J16sreemeeraarnaushisiamesecatrakenduvadanabasbaakanshyacylannishu_shornaRizArshiOmorabotiArshisarunrocks.MyriadOfHues.

siamesecat IF-Dazzler
siamesecat
siamesecat

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
There is absolutely no doubt that Barun/ Arnav was looking his most stunningly handsome best at the time of the first Diwali. That close cropped hair suited him so much. Sadly, he never kept his hair that short later in the series...much to our frustration and despite our begging and pleading.
But Barun is Barun and he knew that he would still look droolingly goodlooking no matter what his hair length.
Another thing...during the first Diwali week... Baun looked young, rested, fit, and very fresh. During the second Diwali Barun was visibly exhausted and tired.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

divyyasreeneeveeSarun_Crazemarrtysmiley13.IPKKND.manjusha7.Boss.sreemeeravandana1965cylannishu_shornaOmorabotiRizArshiArshisarunrocksSunoNa...MrDarcyfan.MyriadOfHues.

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Definitely the first one because IMO that was his best look in the show Day Dreaming But I loved his looks in the 2nd one also Heart He looked both hot and cute!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_Crazeveggiesreemeeravandana1965OmorabotiArshisarunrocks

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by siamesecat

There is absolutely no doubt that Barun/ Arnav was looking his most stunningly handsome best at the time of the first Diwali. That close cropped hair suited him so much. Sadly, he never kept his hair that short later in the series...much to our frustration and despite our begging and pleading.
But Barun is Barun and he knew that he would still look droolingly goodlooking no matter what his hair length.
Another thing...during the first Diwali week... Baun looked young, rested, fit, and very fresh. During the second Diwali Barun was visibly exhausted and tired.

@bold & blue: Could not agree more .. Barun is always awesome but he looked really exhausted during the last few months.

Sarun_CrazemarrtysiamesecatMisnomervandana1965cylan

nishu_shorna IF-Sizzlerz
nishu_shorna
nishu_shorna

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Off course in 2011...no matter how much I love Barun in every look..I just miss that short haired,clean shaved & stunningly handsome look of Arnav in those early days of IPK... 

Sarun_CrazemarrtysiamesecatsreemeeraMisnomerArshisarunrocks

Khusharni Senior Member
Khusharni
Khusharni

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu_shorna

Off course in 2011...no matter how much I love Barun in every look..I just miss that short haired,clean shaved & stunningly handsome look of Arnav in those early days of IPK...

That's true I love Barun or Arnav with their looks but you've got to admit his hair looks so nice he was on fire!!! I love how the back is nicely cut and it's pointing forward at the front he just looked so hot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siamesecat

veggie Senior Member
veggie
veggie

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
lol...he had a hair cut and a LIGHT stunle in da first...but he luked gud in both exceot he had a little extra hair after sumtime...LOL
cylan IF-Rockerz
cylan
cylan

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
during 1st diwali he was looking his best. 2nd diwali was also good but he  looked sooo tired and ill in last few months.

Go to top