Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

~*Sushant's Bollywood Journey*~ #14 (Page 92)

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Psst! All u #Sushant fans catch your Rajput Man tomorrow along with sweety pie #Parineeti & pretty #Vani on #JameJomey 5-9pm on PowerFm!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana--Swetha-

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

@ParineetiChopra & @OfficialRajput want to talk to you! Join the group chat on WeChat & talk to stars of @ShuddhDesiromnc on 6th Sept at 1PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
I don't think Katrina is doing Fitoor as Masand did not mention it among the films she has signed. And, RM would have known if she had said yes to the project since he was the one to interview her for the Hello magazine. Dunno what's the status of Fitoor! 

-Swetha-

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

I don't think Katrina is doing Fitoor as Masand did not mention it among the films she has signed. And, RM would have known if she had said yes to the project since he was the one to interview her for the Hello magazine. Dunno what's the status of Fitoor! 

Well, we do know that things are happening behind scenes, UTV took over the project  with 20% profit for Gattu and in one his latest-estLOL interviews Sushant said it goes on floors next year. Dunno whether Kat is still doing the film or not- she wanted to do the film cos she had dates till November. I hope all her projects become big hits and she gets signed for big films opposite the superstars and leaves this small film alone.Evil Smile

Haha. But seriously speaking I'm not too worried about Fitoor at the moment. If UTV has taken charge, then they will definitely look seriously into every aspect of the project. In a way, its good Fitoor and DBB wont release in the same year. Two good projects, period films, which have potential to go down well with critics and even win awards should not release in the same year. Apas mein competition.WinkLOL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana-FireLordPhoenixbonnefilleMinion23Tanyaz-Swetha-

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by bonnefille

Well, we do know that things are happening behind scenes, UTV took over the project  with 20% profit for Gattu and in one his latest-estLOL interviews Sushant said it goes on floors next year. Dunno whether Kat is still doing the film or not- she wanted to do the film cos she had dates till November. I hope all her projects become big hits and she gets signed for big films opposite the superstars and leaves this small film alone.Evil Smile

Haha. But seriously speaking I'm not too worried about Fitoor at the moment. If UTV has taken charge, then they will definitely look seriously into every aspect of the project. In a way, its good Fitoor and DBB wont release in the same year. Two good projects, period films, which have potential to go down well with critics and even win awards should not release in the same year. Apas mein competition.WinkLOL 

So, it is confirmed that UTV is backing the project. I only read articles where sources said UTV has taken up the project. Hopefully, an article with Gattu confirming it will also come up soon. It is always best to hear it from the horse's mouth. 

I really do not feel comfortable with the idea of things being delayed because it can lead to missing out on some other great opportunities in future. He could have capitalized on the three months he has free now and also the months which will take to make Fitoor. Well i big believer of the Kabir's doha...Kaal kare se aaj kar,  aaj kare to ab. Pal mein pralaya hoyegi, bahuri karega kab.

About Katrina...well I am alright with her being cast and I have my reasons. You cannot deny that she is one of the top actresses who only works with established stars. So, her doing a project will give certain foothold to Sushant in Bollywood. Other actresses too will be less apprehensive while being cast opposite Sushant. Bollywood is not just about acting, but there are some other factors as well that count to make a place in the industry. I am confident in him as an actor, just want the other factors to work in his favour as well. Also, Katrina does suit the role and I want Sushant to own the film which she will only help him in doing so. 

But yes, I am not fixated about her being cast. It can be whoever as far as I am concerned. Whatever works for Sushant and the film. Just want everything to fall in place perfectly.   

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana-FireLordPhoenixishika_sushitanikitagmcTanyaz-Swetha-

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Lo Bonne, aa gayi Fitoor pe update. Or rather, director pe update. :P Credit: Crystal from BW forum

It's vacation time for Gattu

By Mehul S Thakkar, Mumbai Mirror | Sep 2, 2013, Abhishek Kapoor's Fitoor, a modern take on the Dickens classic Great Expectations has finally found a producer and the director is celebrating with a romantic sojourn in Greece. 

Gattu and girlfriend Pragya Yadav are on a15 day long trip to Greece as the filmmaker wants to spend some time with his lady love before kickstarting his ambitious project. 

Talking about the trip, a source said, "Gattu cuts himself off from everything when he is writing the script. So before the madness begins, he wants to spend some time with Pragya." 

The vacation is a wellearned break for the filmmaker as Fitoor starring Sushant Singh Rajput and Katrina Kaif, had run into rough weather after producer Ekta Kapoor backed out of the project. After running from pillar to post UTV Motion Pictures finally came to Gattu's rescue.11.09 AM IST

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana-Minion23TanyazChannaMereya-Swetha-

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
hmm this fitoor being delayed scares me and oh well hope Sushant signs more project

-Swetha-

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Anshi now that UTV has taken over there shouldn't be anything to worry about Big smile
Sushant still has Peekay plus a huge budget film DBB releasing so even if Fitoor doesnt come until 2015 it should be fine!! plus he also said others are there na so hopefully we will get announcements soon Big smile

Go to top