Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

~*Sushant's Bollywood Journey*~ #14 (Page 72)

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Awww found this just now watch from 5:18 Big smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana-Jaishankarlunzamajoni03-Swetha-

Sahana- Goldie
Sahana-
Sahana-

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Sushant n Parineeti in conversation with Anupama Chopra( Part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKwh4f17h_U&feature=share&list=TLbjLUyYV5zyE

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHYv7iotn0w&feature=share&list=TLbjLUyYV5zyE

Edited by Sahana- - 30 August 2013 at 10:56am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarlunzabonnefillemajoni03Minion23HitchHiker_-Swetha-

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Full EpisodeBig smile

Edited by luvsushita23 - 30 August 2013 at 11:49am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarbonnefillelunzaishika_sushitamajoni03ChannaMereya-Swetha-

ProudSushantian IF-Sizzlerz
ProudSushantian
ProudSushantian

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks Bonne for sharing the article...
Thanks Anu & Sahana for sharing the videos.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minion23

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
I watched the TFR interview and I thought Sushant did a pretty good job. I am always nervous before watching his interviews because I hate to see him falling short of my expectations. So its was nice to see him surprise me by fairing it all well. He seemed a little prepared and rehearsed, but I don't see any harm in that. Its better to be prepared than fumbling and being tongue tied. With time and exposure, I am sure Sushant will be more natural and also open up. Hopefully, he will also gain more confidence.

I feel Sushant is at his best when he is calm. The composed stance also makes his answers more convincing. He framed his answers really well especially one on the requirements to be an actor. I was impressed by his level of knowledge and his understanding of the skill. I think him reading books on filmmaking and acting is a good idea. His answers are more appealing when he throws in examples of some well made films or quotes of filmmakers/actors, movie lines...the works. It showcases his seriousness to the art and makes him sound intelligent. Knowledge is never a bad thing. 

Parineeti was definitely more articulate and confident but I do not see any reason for her and Sushant to be compared. They are two different people with different background and lifestyle. Parineeti and Sushant are both go-getters but of a different kind. Vaani was also good in the interview.

I found it extremely cute when Sushant said he does not interact with Parineeti much off the sets and she cutting him short. His honesty was endearing. 

Edited by bonnefille - 30 August 2013 at 1:58pm

Jaishankarishika_sushitaMinion23majoni03-Swetha-

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Masand's interview of Parineeti. Her take on working with Sushant is really nice. Starts @ 5:00. 

And Sushant does read books on actors and films, which in my opinion is a very good quality.  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana-Jaishankarishika_sushitamajoni03ProudSushantiannikitagmcMinion23HitchHiker_-Swetha-

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Awww she is so sweet!! thanks bonne for sharing!! Big smile
She seems to be so impressed by Sushant!! 
Its so good that they had such a good working relationship even though they are such different as people!! Thumbs Up

Sushant and his books haha. Even on PR sets he used to that na but of course Ankita would keep disturbing him then LOL 

But on a more serious note i love how hes so into learning more and more about acting and filmmaking and what not Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarsuanHitchHiker_-Swetha-

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Loved the interviews.Thank u dears Smile
Sush definitely looked prepared for the interview.Both Anupama and Rajeev had one common q :
Sush and Pari being polar opposites ,one always talks(Pari) and the other rarely talks (Sush) ,how the chemistry looks so awesome LOL
I guess thats the x-factor ,being polar opposites but yet connected by their common interests of approaching work.
I thought Vani blushed when she mentioned Sush was quite endearing Wink.Guess Sush charm's leaves no one. Loved the casual friendship atmosphere all three share.
Its rare to see such a wonderful grapevine casual friendship among co-stars in BW but these three seem to be a exception especially Sush and Pari.
Loved the part in Rajeev's interview when Pari said "That poor thing (Sush LOL) is really quite .hahaha that was very sweet of Pari.

I must say Sush has become more confident but still people know that he is the quite shy one LOL and liked the strategy of Sush to come prepared for the show.His depth of knowledge and passion is truly amazing and he articulates his points brilliantly. No wonder Pari mentioned he is a brilliant boy.

Cant wait for tomorrow Zee's DID show.How nice of Zee to do that special video especially Anki's sweet n emotional comment.Anki must be so proud of Sush that I am sure in tomorrow's video she must be beaming with happiness for her hero.Truly a match made in heaven.
As Mithun da said Zee seems to be truly proud of Sush and they have made this special video content for him.
Goes to show how much Zee valued Sush and Anki's contributions to PR and Zee to making the show No 1 three years ,asked Sush to unveil Zee's new logo.
Now Zee is giving back to their best guy and I am sure in future they will be more than happy to host Sush for more movie promos of his.Thank you Zee and loved Mithun da's statement about Sushita. Tomorrow is must watchSmile

suanChannaMereyaHitchHiker_Tanyaz-Swetha-

Go to top