Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

~*Sushant's Bollywood Journey*~ #14 (Page 71)

Luvsushanki IF-Dazzler
Luvsushanki
Luvsushanki

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing all articles n pics n vid

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

ProudSushantian IF-Sizzlerz
ProudSushantian
ProudSushantian

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Guys Sushant with SDR team is coming on ETC komal Nahata show on Wed 8.30 pm & 11 pm Smile
they were having so much funBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana-ishika_sushitalunzaMinion23-Swetha-

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Edited by luvsushita23 - 30 August 2013 at 5:03am

Sahana-lunzaProudSushantianfansush-Swetha-

ishika_sushita IF-Rockerz
ishika_sushita
ishika_sushita

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by majoni03

I am proud to be your girlfriend: Ankita's "love message" for Sushant on the sets of DID Super Moms

50 min ago | TellychakkarTeam

It's the case of finding real love while working in the reel world. And who could say it better than TV starlet Ankita Lokhande. On the sets of DID Super Moms (Esselvision) where the cast of Shuddh Desi Romance were present to promote their upcoming film, a surprise was in store for Sushant Singh Rajput, the male lead of the film.

The content team of ZEE TV had prepared a video tape for Sushant where they had taken bytes of all the prominent cast of Pavitra Rishta. Though he was touched by the gesture and all the sweet things that his ex co-stars said about him, what he didn't expect was a confession of love from his long term girlfriend Ankita Lokhande.

Ankita in her video proclaimed her eternal love for him in front of the world and said, "I am proud to be your girlfriend and the kind of chemistry I share with you, I can't have that with anyone else".

An overwhelmed Ankita recollected the last scene they had shot together in which Sushant hugged Ankita as they parted ways. She added that at that moment what they shared was real. They hugged as they knew this was it. The tears at that time were not a by product of any glycerine but the feelings they had for each other."

A visibly touched Sushant almost had tears in his eyes and was too overwhelmed to say anything.

Sushant's co actors of Shuddh Desi Romance, Parineeti Chopra and Vani had a whale of a time with the super moms on the sets of DID. While Parineeti didn't hesitate to sing the title track of Shuddh Desi Romance with contestant Zoya, Sushant and Vani were enthusiastic enough to dance while she sang.

The episode will air this weekend!!!

Awww awww and again awww Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Now I can't wait for DID supermoms to air! A big thank you to Zee for this video clip.Thankyou thankyou thankyou!Big smile

Thanx for sharing Tanmi Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HitchHiker_-Swetha-

ishika_sushita IF-Rockerz
ishika_sushita
ishika_sushita

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Ankita Lokhande makes Sushant to burst into tears

Published by: Nilofar Raqeem
Published on: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 at 06:18 IST

Ankita Lokhande makes Sushant to burst into tears

Mumbai: Small screen popular actor Ankita Lokhande who plays Archana in Zee TV's daily soap 'Pavitra Rishta' is madly in love with 'Kai Po Che''actor Sushant Singh Rajput who is all set to appear as lead in his upcoming flick 'Shuddh Desi Romance'. Ankita's touching love message made Sushant to shed some tears on the sets of 'DID Super Moms'.

Recently the actor was at the sets of 'DID' to promote his film 'Shuddh Desi Romance', where the team of Zee TV presented a video tape that showed bytes of 'Pavitra Rishta's actors.

In video, Ankita Lokhande expressed her love through message, which made Sushant to burst into tears.

Ankita said, "I am proud to be your girlfriend and the kind of chemistry I share with you, I can't have that with anyone else".

She also said that when the duo were working together in the daily soap they shared a great time, she recalled the last scene of the show where Sushant hugged Ankita as they were getting departed. Ankita said that the moment they shared was real.

'Shuddh Desi Romane' will hit the screen on September 6.

The movie was earlier supposed to release on September 13, but due to the International event, the makers have decided an advance release of their upcoming flick.

As per the sources,YRF's "Shuddh Desi Romance" has been invited to the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) for a Gala Red Carpet premiere, which is all set to held on September 11. The entire cast of the film will be attending the prestigious event.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana-sushkita931lunzafansushHitchHiker_-Swetha-

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
"Sushant and I Have the Best Working Relationship" " Parineeti

Parineeti Chopra, Sushant Singh Rajput

Parineeti Chopra and Sushant Singh Rajput are two of the most talented young stars that we have in Bollywood today, so when Shuddh Desi Romance was first announced, I was very excited to see them work off each other. Not just because they're both talented, but because they also seem quite different from each other " a difference that Anupama Chopra points out on this week's episode of The Front Row. She asks Parineeti what their equation was like, since she seems to be talkative and he a lot quieter. Here's what Parineeti said!

Anupama Chopra, Parineeti Chopra, Sushant Singh Rajput

Anupama: Parineeti, my sense of you is you're talkative, you're very positive, very cheerful. Sushant, my sense is that you're much quieter. How does this equation work on the set between takes?

Parineeti: Sushant and I have the best working relationship, and I can say that for both of us. We've discussed innumerable times how easy it is to work with him because our approach to a scene is very similar. The amount of thought we put in each and every dialogue, each and every expression is very similar. I remember many days when we used to sit and chat for hours and he's a very, very intelligent boy so it's fun talking to him, when he talks. But it's like once a month!
(Both laugh)

Sushant: So it happened twice during the whole schedule.

Parineeti Chopra, Sushant Singh Rajput

Watch "The Front Row with Anupama Chopra" today at 8:30 pm on Star World for the full conversation with Sushant Singh Rajput and Parineeti Chopra.  

Sahana-PoojaSushItafansushMinion23HitchHiker_

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
thank u for all updates 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23