Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

~*Sushant's Bollywood Journey*~ #14 (Page 53)

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

I tried every trick to woo Ankita

Mumbai Mirror | Aug 27, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
I tried every trick to woo Ankita
Nikshubha Garg

Sushant Singh Rajput tells us how he worked his charm on his ladylove and also on his parents.

What was your parents' reaction when they heard that you are giving up engineering for acting? 

They were shocked. I come from a family of doctors and engineers and everyone expected me to take up a similar career. That was the most natural thing to do! 

I remember when the results of the All India Engineering exams came out. I ranked 7th. I even got a scholarship. But it was during the sixth semester of my engineering course that I decided to call it quits and pursue acting seriously. When I told my parents about my decision, they were aghast and could not say anything. And I took their silence as a nod of approval (Laughs). 

What was your favourite hangout in those days? 

Along with some of my college friends, I would often bunk classes and drive to Murthal, which is about 50 km from New Delhi, just to have some piping hot parathas. There was this small roadside dhaba where they would serve absolutely delicious aloo parathas with dollops of butter. 

Were you Mr Popular? 

On the contrary, I was a loner. I could hardly make friends. But, I am still in touch with the few friends I made in school and college. 

What about girlfriends? 

I would be lying if I say Ankita is my first girlfriend. But, she is my first serious relationship. 

How did you impress Ankita? 

Oh that was hard work! I tried all the tricks I picked up from watching those romantic Shah Rukh Khan movies. But she could see through all my ploys. She hated me initislly. But, finally she gave in and said yes. When you are spending 16 to 17 hours with a person who is persistently trying to woo you, you really don't have much choice! (Laughs)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sushfan20KatRulzJaishankartoothbrush13bonnefilleishika_sushitamajoni03ProudSushantianTanyazHitchHiker_-Swetha-

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I loved Sushant in Jhalak. I felt he was most open in this show than he has ever been on any promotional event till now...Jhalak was his homeground. 

Sushant is definitely a ladies' man. He has had crackling chemistry with every woman he has been cast opposite to. On Jhalak launch, he managed to have chemistry even with Ekta, who was so blank-faced. Lauren and him looked good together, but I was fangirling seeing Sushant fanboying for Madhuri. I would love to see Madhuri and Sushant in a romantic film. I think it will make a great love story to show a danseuse falling in love with her young pupil. 

And yes...after Jhalak I have fallen in love with Parineeti. If not for her, Sushant would not have stolen Aunty's thunder. Her timing was perfect. I just can't thank her enough. Aunty's fake smile was worth watching. 

I had a grin on my face through out...best JDJ episode ever!

IIJ: I did not like it as much. They were not in their natural environment. Parineeti is not such a great singer especially taking in account that she has a graduate degree in Music. Karan'a antics were weird. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulzJaishankarProudSushantianMinion23majoni03Tanyaz-Swetha-

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Only few days left now  for the film release ..

I am making plans to go first day ..My husband is here and he has agreed to come with me so it should be fun ...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarishika_sushitaMinion23-Swetha-

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Same here di cant believe how fast the date has creeped up on us!!Shocked

only one friday left before the big day!! PartyDancing

awww hope u enjoy with ur husband di Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz-Swetha-

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Only few days left now  for the film release ..

I am making plans to go first day ..My husband is here and he has agreed to come with me so it should be fun ...Smile

Tanya dear get ready to see some crackling Shudh Desi romance(including kisses of course LOLWink) on the big-screen with ur hubby Wink
JDJ 6 - Sush was in his zone along with Parineeti ,loved his dance with Lauren and Sonali.Best thing was Sush's honest comments. Wanted to see Sush and Mukti performance but got to see Sush-Madhuri ,what a crackling chemistry.
Sush- Pari also shared that wonderful chemistry.Its that casual friendship which is very evident.
The moment Sush took Lauren to dance ,I could see the chemistry tick off between the 2 instantly. I think ,Sush conveys his expression brilliantly through his eyes.Sush - Lauren would make a wonderful pair on-screen.

Indian Idol Junior : I thought it was a bit out of place for both of them but I felt Sush and Pari both really enjoyed seeing young budding upcoming talent in front of their own eyes. I liked the way he mentioned 15 year old Nirvesh singing Shubh aarambh song from KPC.Even though both were a bit out of context in the env,I thought Sush was more seeing from audience view and enjoying the talents. Boy those 4 young finalists are sure shot future play-back singers.
"Talent met Talent " - I would put it that way for IDJ.
'

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Minion23Tanyaz-Swetha-

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarProudSushantianMinion23-Swetha-

majoni03 IF-Sizzlerz
majoni03
majoni03

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Sushant turns to theatre for his next

Sushant Singh Rajput is going all out to prepare himself for Dibakar Banerjees next. He will be seen playing the title role in the movie Detective Byomkesh Bakshy. And for that, he will attend a series of theatre workshops (over a period of 15 days) at the Adishakti Laboratory for Theatre Arts Research in Puducherry.

Sushant wants to leave the city after the release of Shuddh Desi Romance. He wants to spend some time immersing himself in the character. He considers this role his most challenging till date, says an insider close to him, adding that he is yet to decide the exact dates of his trip. But he plans on leaving as soon as possible because Dibakars film is the next he will shoot. He was supposed to start work on Abhishek Kapoors Fitoor, but it got postponed, adds the insider. The former TV star has already informed his friends and family members about his stay at the lab and that he wont be reachable for those 15 days as he wants to concentrate on the workshops. When contacted, Sushant confirmed the news, saying, Im still working out the exact details, but Im surely going to Puducherry, most probably next month.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13ishika_sushitaProudSushantiannikitagmcMinion23HitchHiker_-Swetha-

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsushita23

What was your favourite hangout in those days? 

Along with some of my college friends, I would often bunk classes and drive to Murthal, which is about 50 km from New Delhi, just to have some piping hot parathas. There was this small roadside dhaba where they would serve absolutely delicious aloo parathas with dollops of butter. 

wow... I love the Murthal dhabas and we drive from delhi to murthal almost one every three months for the food alone. It is around 80 kms away! Good to know Sushant also used to love it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Go to top