Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

~*Sushant's Bollywood Journey*~ #14 (Page 46)

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

hey ... I had a couple of questions...

1) Can someone tell me when the part where Sushant asks madz to say "purrfect" to him comes? I was swapping between JDJ and I2 .. and seem to have missed this...

2) Havent followed much of JDJ this season... so .. just wanted to know.. does K Jo normally have this sada hua expression on his face ( like someone has put dung under his nose and forcing him to sniff it..) or was it just in this episode ?
2 one was just in this episode Ouch but even usually he gets turned off easily

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

lunza IF-Sizzlerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

1) Can someone tell me when the part where Sushant asks madz to say "purrfect" to him comes? I was swapping between JDJ and I2 .. and seem to have missed this...

2) Havent followed much of JDJ this season... so .. just wanted to know.. does K Jo normally have this sada hua expression on his face ( like someone has put dung under his nose and forcing him to sniff it..) or was it just in this episode ?

Thanks!! And 1)  ??? Dont tell me they edited that bit out...Stern Smile

-Swetha-

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged

1 one i have no idea i havent seen that part but anu has posted youtube link in SSR thread check their

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza-Swetha-

ishika_sushita IF-Rockerz
ishika_sushita
ishika_sushita

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Shikha,I watched jhalak right from the beginning till the end...they did not show the part where madz says "puurrfect " to sushant...I guess they edited that part...Ouch...and regarding KJO's sada hua expression,what the hell was wrong with this guy?! It seemed to me as if he was compelled to be on the show...his sada hua expression was such a turn-off...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixlunzaChannaMereya-Swetha-

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishika_sushita

Shikha,I watched jhalak right from the beginning till the end...they did not show the part where madz says "puurrfect " to sushant...I guess they edited that part...Ouch...and regarding KJO's sada hua expression,what the hell was wrong with this guy?! It seemed to me as if he was compelled to be on the show...his sada hua expression was such a turn-off...
may be he wasnt too happy having someone else sitiing on his side

-Swetha-

fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged

i m afraid they hv done that Angry...lunza...
i was watching both channels on HD n on swap mode so shifting continuously...
i dont think i would hv missed it ...if i hv i m a huge goof...

that would hv been the best part of the whole epi..

n karan johar...AngryOuch...my feelings exactly...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza-Swetha-

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I watched the whole Jhalak episode, all the breaks also. They did not show the purr-fect part.

And oh.Sushant..<3 Tu mera hero.. ow ow ow... oho! Tu mera hero!!

Blue really suits this guy!! He looked so so handsome! Mera handsome baby.. muah muah!!

Finally mera sapna pura hua.. Aunty standing in one corner of the stage waiting for scores and no one paying attention to him, while Sushant danced with Madhuri on Jhalak stage on a song from HIS film. Yeah yeah take that Aunty!! Muhahahahaha!!!!

I am not able to collect my thoughts clearly right now... main kuch bhi ramble kar rahi hu but jo bhi hai bahut acha lag raha hai! :D

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana-FireLordPhoenixishika_sushitamajoni03fansushlunzaMinion23ChannaMereya-Swetha-

lunza IF-Sizzlerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishika_sushita

Hmmm... 
Well I dont think I missed too many SSR moments on JDJ then... but I wish I had just watched JDJ aaraamse instead of swapping continuously and caught up with I2 later..

Haaye... SSR on JDJ Day Dreaming ... finally hum sabka sapna aaj poora ho gaya ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixishika_sushitaChannaMereya-Swetha-

Go to top