Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

~*Sushant's Bollywood Journey*~ #14 (Page 41)

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

The last time I have read her denying it was Sept 2012 and the first time I can find him talking about it is Oct 2011, so there were mismatched statements for a while.  As of now, she really cannot deny it because the entire world knows. 
I am a rather detail-oriented person, and if you look through my post history you will see many instances of when I am bothered by minor inconsistencies.  I like for there to be one firm constant statement for everything.  Like I said before, I don't have the faintest idea of what goes on in either of their heads, I just pointed out that it makes me uncomfortable that one talks about it so much while the other doesn't at all.  And I understand he talks about it so much now for the film, but perhaps my somewhat conservative nature regarding these things gets in the way.  Talking about it in every single interview feels unnecessary to me, but I guess that might have to do with my paradigm on these matters.  Most of this is probably more about me than them.  LOL

On the rest of it I agree with you so I really don't know what to say...

We both are just on different page and that's about it. LOL

I know about the two interviews but the contrasting replies did not irk me. Probably, Ankita was unware that Sushant had told Ahmedabad Times that they were in live-in-relationship. The scenario is not like today when he is addressing press conferences. And its much easier for men to discuss about these things then it is for women. Men easily boast about multiple partners, but women get judged. 

Also, you go through different phases in a relationship. There was a time when Sushita denied being in a relationship. I do not hold it against them for not confessing earlier. It was just a phase in their relationship when they were not sure about talking about it in the media. There might have been a point when they would not have even been sure about getting into a live-in-relationship, also a phase when they did not want to tell that they were in one. 

Probably, if you ask them now if they want to have kids, they will be in a denial mode but who knows tomorrow! They individually can also be in different zones. Like a boy might have told his parents about his relationship, but the girl would still be unsure telling about it to hers. I personally feel we are all inconsistent in life. One day you want to be filmmaker, another day a writer. One day you hate a guy, the next day you fall in love with him. Actors get judged only because everything they say is in record. 

I guess Ankita's denial was at a time when she was unsure if she wanted to share such a detail with outsiders. It could also do with her amount of confidence in the relationship and if it had any future. I find both of them to be much more surer about their relationship now than they were earlier. And I am sure they will only grow from here on. Who knows next we will be hearing that they are already married? The more they grow in relationship, the more details we get. 

And again I doubt Sushant will talk about his live-in-relationship when he promotes Byomkesh. It is only because SDR is about LIR that it has been a constant factor in all his interviews.  

P.S. I am like Parineeti...too much to say. But I understand your POV. 

Edited by bonnefille - 24 August 2013 at 2:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixishika_sushita-Swetha-

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

It did bother me last time when Ankita denied it... not bcuz she was denying... but both were giving diff. answers... I was like "arey jo bhi bolo... sach ya jhooth.. lekin ek hi sach ya ek hi jhooth bolo .. " LOL

I do not know if it bothered me then, but the inconsistency of the past does not bother me now. It would have been much more weird if it was all planned and planted. They have grown naturally in their relationship and it is good to see that they are now sure about a future together. And I did not find any discrepancy apart from the live-in-relationship reply. I gave my arguments about the reason for Ankita's denial in the above post. She was just not sure about sharing a particular detail about her relationship, maybe Sushant was.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaFireLordPhoenix-Swetha-

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
There are some 97 pics here from CNWK .. dunno how many are new or different:

EDIT : okay , there are lots of new and fun pics... I am still on pic  number  36LOL

Edited by lunza - 24 August 2013 at 2:42am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixishika_sushitafansushmajoni03ProudSushantianMinion23-Swetha-

Luvsushanki IF-Dazzler
Luvsushanki
Luvsushanki

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
thanx for all pics sush is luking great

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

KatRulz Goldie
KatRulz
KatRulz

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Can Any1 tell me clothes of Sushant /Pari/ vani  for promotion of SDR r given by PH or it's their own.Coz I saw some photoshoots so m confuse.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sushitalover03-Swetha-

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged

the last pic !!!ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suanFireLordPhoenixlunzaProudSushantianfansushmajoni03-Swetha-

ProudSushantian IF-Sizzlerz
ProudSushantian
ProudSushantian