Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

~*Sushant's Bollywood Journey*~ #14 (Page 40)

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

Uploaded by Shanoo

Caption: My best wishes to all three of you! Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulzFireLordPhoenixbonnefillefansushHitchHiker_-Swetha-

fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

I saw the seven minutes video of the press conference...and I did not like it. I personally do not like to watch actors participating in discussions such like this. Its just another promotional activity for the movie, and their opinions have been constructed to cater to their kind of audience. One day you would see Priyanka saying on NDTV that she will never do songs like Fevicol Se, and next day she will be dancing on songs like Pinky. Actors are like politicians, dono ke jawab badalte rehte hai.   

Parineeti totally gave a shammed interpretation of the whole idea of arranged marriages, parent's concern and PDA. Not agreeing with her is not being "backward" as she implied it to be. In my personal opinion, Parineeti started on a wrong note itself. Her whole debate was based on how an outsider perceives Indian youth, which is the least of our concerns. Indians too do not have much of an opinion about Americans...that does not mean they are any less cultured. My personal mantra is: To each his own. I just thought Parineeti tried to sound cool by slamming the opposing thought process without weighing the fact that there can be reasonable arguments from the other end as well. 

One is modern by being liberal in thought and accepting of varying lifestyles. Want to have sex before marriage: Cool. Wanna be deflowered by your husband: Cool. You got to have sex one day or the other for both procreational and non-procreational purpose. Why call one cool, another uncool? 

But, yes I liked her giving it back to the boy who raised some callous arguments. I think he himself did not realise how demeaning he was to the other gender, and that's the case with most men. 

I agreed with Sushant, but I did not understand what he said in the press conference. It is only because that I had read the transcribed version of the quote that it made sense. Unfortunately, it is a harsh truth that a woman is judged harder than a man is in such situations. A woman will be described as a s**t much faster than a man will ever be as a gigolo.

Vaani did not seem convinced herself to convince anyone at all. Dunno but she looked like a bee the way she was dressed. How come YRF has provided Nitasha to Sushant and Parineeti and not her? 

Parineeti was most articulate of them all. Sushant has always said that he is not much of a public speaker, so he did alright. One only grows through exposure, and hopefully with time Sushant will be more confident participating in such events. Vaani too is new, she did seem out of place. 

Anyway, I am more looking forward to Jhalak, Comedy Nights and stuff...because that's "film" promotions for me.  

absolutely agreee with u bonne...      n i saw all the 4 vds  ...
i cant  type out my thoughts that clearly ..thnks...

n pari ate up the entire pc...    i think sushant  answered just 3 qns may be...his ans. were right n short but then  as u said hes not a speaker...

this type of discussions cant just happen in under 40 mins.    n spl. when theres such huge differences in all sections in a country like india... n not with actors pls...   they had come to promote the film...they must hv come with a format in mind ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefilleFireLordPhoenix-Swetha-

fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
thnks anu...Hug
lovely pics of all the 3...on the sets of cnwk...
sushant is looking gud here...    actually   all the 3 r looking gud n much much better dressed than the PC...

can nyone confirm the tming n day of this show...i dont want to miss any of the 3 LOL
i hvnt seen ny of these till now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minion23-Swetha-

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Something that has been bothering me... whenever asked about living-in, Ankita denies it and refuses to talk about it, but Sushant talks about it in every single interview.  I obviously have no idea about what they have discussed between themselves or what her thoughts are on this, but just as a reader/viewer it makes me uncomfortable.
Can they come up with one story, just for my mann ki shanti?  Their inconsistencies on these things are stressful to keep up with.  LOL  Though in a sense it exemplifies what Sushant was talking about... when he talks about it nobody really cares, if Ankita talked about it she would get judged so hard.  Double standard duniya, tch tch tch.

But I don't think she has denied being in a live-in-relationship any time recently, has she? The one time she had was really long ago. Who knows if asked today, she might accept? No one really has asked her the question in recent times and that's why somebody really needs to take an interview of hers. If she denies it now after Sushant's tom-tomming about their live-in-relationship, then I would say there is some serious problem of communication between the two. 

Also, the reason Sushant has been talking about his LIR in every single interview is because his film is based on it. So that does not really irk me, I just do not want Sushant to give out a fictitious month when nothing is fixed for their marriage. He could just say that we plan to marry, but have not fixed any particular date. To say, that we will marry by end of this year or early next year can leave the fans high and dry and the media disillusioned if it does not happen in the said time period. 

But in whole, I do not mind if they have different approaches to how they appear individually in a relationship. It is not like Ankita has denied the very existence of Sushant in her life. They are two different individuals in a relationship. It will be boring if they behave similarly. So, Sushant can be on the roof tops, while Ankita can be the reserved one. Even in the case of Shahrukh and Gauri, Gauri used to get embarrassed by Shahrukh's constant declaration of love for her to the media. 

I do not mind Sushant constantly bringing up Ankita in conversation, as there are anyway very few men in the industry who give due credit to their partners. If not for Sushant's clarification, Ankita would have been just another name rumored for HNY. And I don't think he goes OTT by giving too many details. I still do not know anything way too personal about them. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixishika_sushitafansush-Swetha-

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
And I too like short hair on Sushant. But this new hairstyle is not bad, better than the uncombed mess. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Parineeti Chopra and Sushant Singh Rajput on Indian Idol JuniorParineeti Chopra and Sushant Singh Rajput on Indian Idol Junior

Bollywood it seems is using television as a platform to promote their ... New News

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixProudSushantian

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Something that has been bothering me... whenever asked about living-in, Ankita denies it and refuses to talk about it, but Sushant talks about it in every single interview.  I obviously have no idea about what they have discussed between themselves or what her thoughts are on this, but just as a reader/viewer it makes me uncomfortable.
Can they come up with one story, just for my mann ki shanti?  Their inconsistencies on these things are stressful to keep up with.  LOL  Though in a sense it exemplifies what Sushant was talking about... when he talks about it nobody really cares, if Ankita talked about it she would get judged so hard.  Double standard duniya, tch tch tch.

But I don't think she has denied being in a live-in-relationship any time recently, has she? The one time she had was really long ago. Who knows if asked today, she might accept? No one really has asked her the question in recent times and that's why somebody really needs to take an interview of hers. If she denies it now after Sushant's tom-tomming about their live-in-relationship, then I would say there is some serious problem of communication between the two. 

The last time I have read her denying it was Sept 2012 and the first time I can find him talking about it is Oct 2011, so there were mismatched statements for a while.  As of now, she really cannot deny it because the entire world knows. 
I am a rather detail-oriented person, and if you look through my post history you will see many instances of when I am bothered by minor inconsistencies.  I like for there to be one firm constant statement for everything.  Like I said before, I don't have the faintest idea of what goes on in either of their heads, I just pointed out that it makes me uncomfortable that one talks about it so much while the other doesn't at all.  And I understand he talks about it so much now for the film, but perhaps my somewhat conservative nature regarding these things gets in the way.  Talking about it in every single interview feels unnecessary to me, but I guess that might have to do with my paradigm on these matters.  Most of this is probably more about me than them.  LOL

On the rest of it I agree with you so I really don't know what to say...

Edited by toothbrush13 - 24 August 2013 at 12:37am

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged

It has been ages since we have got an interview of hers.. if we do now .. she wont deny it.. bcuz Sushant has been saying it quite often in his interviews now that they are living in..
So she knows he is saying it out in the open now...
When she denied it last year... she totally contradicted what sushant said a year before that...
obviously she didnt read that interview of his.. and I guess they didnt really sit down and discuss what they should be saying in their interviews so that they dont contradict themselves..
That time they "got away with it" bcuz Sushant hadnt entered bwood. .. but now if they they slip up in what they say..  people will easily bring it up and question them..

It did bother me last time when Ankita denied it... not bcuz she was denying... but both were giving diff. answers... I was like "arey jo bhi bolo... sach ya jhooth.. lekin ek hi sach ya ek hi jhooth bolo .. " LOL

Also, the reason Sushant has been talking about his LIR in every single interview is because his film is based on it. So that does not really irk me, I just do not want Sushant to give out a fictitious month when nothing is fixed for their marriage. He could just say that we plan to marry, but have not fixed any particular date. To say, that we will marry by end of this year or early next year can leave the fans high and dry and the media disillusioned if it does not happen in the said time period. 

Maybe they have decided to make the wedding happen for sure with a year and half so thats why he is saying it? 

But in whole, I do not mind if they have different approaches to how they appear individually in a relationship. It is not like Ankita has denied the very existence of Sushant in her life. They are two different individuals in a relationship. It will be boring if they behave similarly. So, Sushant can be on the roof tops, while Ankita can be the reserved one. Even in the case of Shahrukh and Gauri, Gauri used to get embarrassed by Shahrukh's constant declaration of love for her to the media. 

I do not mind Sushant constantly bringing up Ankita in conversation, as there are anyway very few men in the industry who give due credit to their partners. If not for Sushant's clarification, Ankita would have been just another name rumored for HNY. And I don't think he goes OTT by giving too many details. I still do not know anything way too personal about them. 

I dont think Sushant is giving out too many details or anything... he is pretty much saying the same thing ..., but many times since there are so many interviews that he is giving.. "We are in a live-in rel'ship and I am cool about it.." "Ankita is transparent , diplomatic , transparent , talented , not a hypocrite.." 
Nothing more and nothing less than that...

About the Press conf... I didnt like it much either... how was this a debate?..  too one sided...
I was grinning when I saw Vani fumbling... lol.. I think more than her being nervous or out of place... she was fumbling bcuz she wasnt sure how to go about her answer...should she talk in a way that "promotes" what the film is saying.. or what reflects the person she is and her beliefs?..
Especially since she had to speak just  after Pari finished rambling on and on and vociferously put forth her points all favoring one POV ... 
I think she did quite well...
Now I am feeling ki.. chalo .. theek hi hai Sushant didnt say much LOL... better to talk less and say "To each his own.." instead of ... feeling the pressure of putting on some supportive stance for everything your co-star and the writer is saying...

Wish they just had a "normal" press conf instead of this...
Chalo.. that is over.. now the real fun starts... JDJ , CNWK , I2 ... wohooo DancingParty

Edited by lunza - 24 August 2013 at 1:21am

Go to top