Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

~*Sushant's Bollywood Journey*~ #14 (Page 40)

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 50176

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Parineeti Chopra and Sushant Singh Rajput on Indian Idol JuniorParineeti Chopra and Sushant Singh Rajput on Indian Idol Junior

Bollywood it seems is using television as a platform to promote their ... New News

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixProudSushantian

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Joined: 20 July 2009
Posts: 4270

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Originally posted by toothbrush13



Something that has been bothering me... whenever asked about living-in, Ankita denies it and refuses to talk about it, but Sushant talks about it in every single interview.  I obviously have no idea about what they have discussed between themselves or what her thoughts are on this, but just as a reader/viewer it makes me uncomfortable.
Can they come up with one story, just for my mann ki shanti?  Their inconsistencies on these things are stressful to keep up with.  LOL  Though in a sense it exemplifies what Sushant was talking about... when he talks about it nobody really cares, if Ankita talked about it she would get judged so hard.  Double standard duniya, tch tch tch.



But I don't think she has denied being in a live-in-relationship any time recently, has she? The one time she had was really long ago. Who knows if asked today, she might accept? No one really has asked her the question in recent times and that's why somebody really needs to take an interview of hers. If she denies it now after Sushant's tom-tomming about their live-in-relationship, then I would say there is some serious problem of communication between the two. 



The last time I have read her denying it was Sept 2012 and the first time I can find him talking about it is Oct 2011, so there were mismatched statements for a while.  As of now, she really cannot deny it because the entire world knows. 
I am a rather detail-oriented person, and if you look through my post history you will see many instances of when I am bothered by minor inconsistencies.  I like for there to be one firm constant statement for everything.  Like I said before, I don't have the faintest idea of what goes on in either of their heads, I just pointed out that it makes me uncomfortable that one talks about it so much while the other doesn't at all.  And I understand he talks about it so much now for the film, but perhaps my somewhat conservative nature regarding these things gets in the way.  Talking about it in every single interview feels unnecessary to me, but I guess that might have to do with my paradigm on these matters.  Most of this is probably more about me than them.  LOL

On the rest of it I agree with you so I really don't know what to say...


Edited by toothbrush13 - 24 August 2013 at 12:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefilleFireLordPhoenix-Swetha-

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Joined: 15 January 2006
Posts: 9978

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Originally posted by toothbrush13



Something that has been bothering me... whenever asked about living-in, Ankita denies it and refuses to talk about it, but Sushant talks about it in every single interview.  I obviously have no idea about what they have discussed between themselves or what her thoughts are on this, but just as a reader/viewer it makes me uncomfortable.
Can they come up with one story, just for my mann ki shanti?  Their inconsistencies on these things are stressful to keep up with.  LOL  Though in a sense it exemplifies what Sushant was talking about... when he talks about it nobody really cares, if Ankita talked about it she would get judged so hard.  Double standard duniya, tch tch tch.



But I don't think she has denied being in a live-in-relationship any time recently, has she? The one time she had was really long ago. Who knows if asked today, she might accept? No one really has asked her the question in recent times and that's why somebody really needs to take an interview of hers. If she denies it now after Sushant's tom-tomming about their live-in-relationship, then I would say there is some serious problem of communication between the two. 

It has been ages since we have got an interview of hers.. if we do now .. she wont deny it.. bcuz Sushant has been saying it quite often in his interviews now that they are living in..
So she knows he is saying it out in the open now...
When she denied it last year... she totally contradicted what sushant said a year before that...
obviously she didnt read that interview of his.. and I guess they didnt really sit down and discuss what they should be saying in their interviews so that they dont contradict themselves..
That time they "got away with it" bcuz Sushant hadnt entered bwood. .. but now if they they slip up in what they say..  people will easily bring it up and question them..

It did bother me last time when Ankita denied it... not bcuz she was denying... but both were giving diff. answers... I was like "arey jo bhi bolo... sach ya jhooth.. lekin ek hi sach ya ek hi jhooth bolo .. " LOL

Also, the reason Sushant has been talking about his LIR in every single interview is because his film is based on it. So that does not really irk me, I just do not want Sushant to give out a fictitious month when nothing is fixed for their marriage. He could just say that we plan to marry, but have not fixed any particular date. To say, that we will marry by end of this year or early next year can leave the fans high and dry and the media disillusioned if it does not happen in the said time period. 

Maybe they have decided to make the wedding happen for sure with a year and half so thats why he is saying it? 

But in whole, I do not mind if they have different approaches to how they appear individually in a relationship. It is not like Ankita has denied the very existence of Sushant in her life. They are two different individuals in a relationship. It will be boring if they behave similarly. So, Sushant can be on the roof tops, while Ankita can be the reserved one. Even in the case of Shahrukh and Gauri, Gauri used to get embarrassed by Shahrukh's constant declaration of love for her to the media. 

I do not mind Sushant constantly bringing up Ankita in conversation, as there are anyway very few men in the industry who give due credit to their partners. If not for Sushant's clarification, Ankita would have been just another name rumored for HNY. And I don't think he goes OTT by giving too many details. I still do not know anything way too personal about them. 

I dont think Sushant is giving out too many details or anything... he is pretty much saying the same thing ..., but many times since there are so many interviews that he is giving.. "We are in a live-in rel'ship and I am cool about it.." "Ankita is transparent , diplomatic , transparent , talented , not a hypocrite.." 
Nothing more and nothing less than that...


About the Press conf... I didnt like it much either... how was this a debate?..  too one sided...
I was grinning when I saw Vani fumbling... lol.. I think more than her being nervous or out of place... she was fumbling bcuz she wasnt sure how to go about her answer...should she talk in a way that "promotes" what the film is saying.. or what reflects the person she is and her beliefs?..
Especially since she had to speak just  after Pari finished rambling on and on and vociferously put forth her points all favoring one POV ... 
I think she did quite well...
Now I am feeling ki.. chalo .. theek hi hai Sushant didnt say much LOL... better to talk less and say "To each his own.." instead of ... feeling the pressure of putting on some supportive stance for everything your co-star and the writer is saying...

Wish they just had a "normal" press conf instead of this...
Chalo.. that is over.. now the real fun starts... JDJ , CNWK , I2 ... wohooo DancingParty


Edited by lunza - 24 August 2013 at 1:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefilleFireLordPhoenix-Swetha-

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 8456

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13



The last time I have read her denying it was Sept 2012 and the first time I can find him talking about it is Oct 2011, so there were mismatched statements for a while.  As of now, she really cannot deny it because the entire world knows. 
I am a rather detail-oriented person, and if you look through my post history you will see many instances of when I am bothered by minor inconsistencies.  I like for there to be one firm constant statement for everything.  Like I said before, I don't have the faintest idea of what goes on in either of their heads, I just pointed out that it makes me uncomfortable that one talks about it so much while the other doesn't at all.  And I understand he talks about it so much now for the film, but perhaps my somewhat conservative nature regarding these things gets in the way.  Talking about it in every single interview feels unnecessary to me, but I guess that might have to do with my paradigm on these matters.  Most of this is probably more about me than them.  LOL

On the rest of it I agree with you so I really don't know what to say...

We both are just on different page and that's about it. LOL

I know about the two interviews but the contrasting replies did not irk me. Probably, Ankita was unware that Sushant had told Ahmedabad Times that they were in live-in-relationship. The scenario is not like today when he is addressing press conferences. And its much easier for men to discuss about these things then it is for women. Men easily boast about multiple partners, but women get judged. 

Also, you go through different phases in a relationship. There was a time when Sushita denied being in a relationship. I do not hold it against them for not confessing earlier. It was just a phase in their relationship when they were not sure about talking about it in the media. There might have been a point when they would not have even been sure about getting into a live-in-relationship, also a phase when they did not want to tell that they were in one. 

Probably, if you ask them now if they want to have kids, they will be in a denial mode but who knows tomorrow! They individually can also be in different zones. Like a boy might have told his parents about his relationship, but the girl would still be unsure telling about it to hers. I personally feel we are all inconsistent in life. One day you want to be filmmaker, another day a writer. One day you hate a guy, the next day you fall in love with him. Actors get judged only because everything they say is in record. 

I guess Ankita's denial was at a time when she was unsure if she wanted to share such a detail with outsiders. It could also do with her amount of confidence in the relationship and if it had any future. I find both of them to be much more surer about their relationship now than they were earlier. And I am sure they will only grow from here on. Who knows next we will be hearing that they are already married? The more they grow in relationship, the more details we get. 

And again I doubt Sushant will talk about his live-in-relationship when he promotes Byomkesh. It is only because SDR is about LIR that it has been a constant factor in all his interviews.  

P.S. I am like Parineeti...too much to say. But I understand your POV. 


Edited by bonnefille - 24 August 2013 at 2:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixishika_sushita-Swetha-

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 8456

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza



It did bother me last time when Ankita denied it... not bcuz she was denying... but both were giving diff. answers... I was like "arey jo bhi bolo... sach ya jhooth.. lekin ek hi sach ya ek hi jhooth bolo .. " LOL


I do not know if it bothered me then, but the inconsistency of the past does not bother me now. It would have been much more weird if it was all planned and planted. They have grown naturally in their relationship and it is good to see that they are now sure about a future together. And I did not find any discrepancy apart from the live-in-relationship reply. I gave my arguments about the reason for Ankita's denial in the above post. She was just not sure about sharing a particular detail about her relationship, maybe Sushant was.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixlunza-Swetha-

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Joined: 15 January 2006
Posts: 9978

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
There are some 97 pics here from CNWK .. dunno how many are new or different:


EDIT : okay , there are lots of new and fun pics... I am still on pic  number  36LOL


Edited by lunza - 24 August 2013 at 2:42am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixishika_sushitafansushProudSushantianMinion23majoni03-Swetha-

Luvsushanki IF-Dazzler
Luvsushanki
Luvsushanki

Joined: 27 December 2011
Posts: 3266

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
thanx for all pics sush is luking great

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

KatRulz Goldie
KatRulz
KatRulz

Joined: 27 November 2011
Posts: 1302

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Can Any1 tell me clothes of Sushant /Pari/ vani  for promotion of SDR r given by PH or it's their own.Coz I saw some photoshoots so m confuse.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sushitalover03-Swetha-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~*Sushant's Bollywood Journey *~#13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: majoni03   Replies: 1179   Views: 102121

majoni03 1179 102121 20 August 2013 at 6:52am by mayusushita
Sushants 'goodbye' ---indya.com

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 7   Views: 3073

Armu4eva 7 3073 30 October 2011 at 1:26am by Swati_
Sushants last day--indya.com

2 3

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 16   Views: 6326

Armu4eva 16 6326 18 October 2011 at 9:04pm by suan
Sushants not so happy 2010 ..

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 1   Views: 2171

Armu4eva 1 2171 15 January 2010 at 8:23am by devashree_h
sushants entry

2

Author: jamune   Replies: 13   Views: 4847

jamune 13 4847 02 June 2009 at 6:42pm by jaan 234

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index