Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

~*Sushant's Bollywood Journey*~ #14 (Page 38)

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
This one is Sushant's best appearance according to my limited fashion knowledge. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fansushMinion23TanyazHitchHiker_-Swetha-

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
@Bonne: Agreed with most of what you said. I read a few interviews and left behind my thoughts on a thread in BW forum. Without a bias I can actually say Sushant gave the best answer. Vani's answer was endearing for some reason, as if she wanted to promote the movie but at the same time not give a totally bold answer.LOL

Regarding Nitasha, I don't think YRF has provided a stylist to Parineeti and Sushant. I think they have been hired by the stars themselves by their own money. Nitasha also styles many other celebs like Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor etc. and for magazines like Filmfare.

I could be wrong though.

Edited by nikitagmc - 23 August 2013 at 3:09pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefilleFireLordPhoenixMinion23Tanyaz-Swetha-

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

This one is Sushant's best appearance according to my limited fashion knowledge. 

He does look really good here, and especially next to Kapil in the yellow trousers.Dead 

But I loved loved loved him in his Jhalak attire, that blue coat went so well on him, handshum handshum..HeartEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefilleFireLordPhoenixishika_sushitaMinion23Tanyaz-Swetha-

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

WEEKEND ENTERTAINMENT: Why Bollywood still can't get over culture stereotypes

By PRIYANKA SRIVASTAVA

PUBLISHED: 16:02 EST, 23 August 2013 | UPDATED: 16:02 EST, 23 August 2013

The audience was in splits when Deepika Padukone, dressed in a half saree, her hair adorning a gajra, mouthed Hindi with a heavy south Indian accent in the recent blockbuster Chennai Express. Deepika's bokwaas Hindi, haallwai, mai idhar aati tum kidhar jaati lingo was meant to infuse humour in Rohit Shetty's over-the-top action comedy.

The humour, however, did not please everyone and once again brought to fore the long-standing debate of Bollywood's love for language and culture stereotypes.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-2401067/WEEKEND-ENTERTAINMENT-Why-Bollywood-culture-stereotypes.html#ixzz2cpXr54Ut 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

BONG CONNECTIONS

Seen lately in Sujoy Ghosh's Kahaani, Anurag Basu's Barfi! and Shoojit Sircar's Vicky Donor

QUIRK FACTOR: Kolkata's trams, bylanes, ubiquitous slums, Durga puja fervour and distinct Bengali pronunciation added to the mood of the thriller Kahaani. Sujoy Ghosh incorporated the flavour of the city in a manner that it elevated the film's drama quotient.

Similarly, Anurag Basu shot his film Barfi! in Darjeeling and Kolkata, and the Bong factor was appreciated by the audience. Saurabh Shukla as a police officer emerged as the most endearing character in the film because of his authentic Bengali accent.

The heroine's father and aunt in the Shoojit Sircar's Vicky Donor managed to bring out the typical Bengali mindset in Delhi's CR Park. Dibakar Banerjee plans to bring back the old-world charm of vintage Calcutta in his forthcoming film Byomkesh Bakshey! starring Sushant Singh Rajput.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-2401067/WEEKEND-ENTERTAINMENT-Why-Bollywood-culture-stereotypes.html#ixzz2cpXVhALQ 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Edited by luvsushita23 - 23 August 2013 at 3:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefilleFireLordPhoenix-Swetha-

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

#shuddhdesiromance still is thrilling to see my name up there! Gratitude ... pic.twitter.com/viHSDYiPzz

Hide photo
  •  Retweeted 
  •  Favorite 
  •  More
Embedded image permalink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille-Swetha-

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for all the pictures and articles!

Sushant needs to look after his health; he gets sick way too frequently.  I know it might seem hard to accommodate, but with proper food and sleep it probably wouldn't happen so much.

He looks good at JDJ and CNWK, and I like his hair with the volume going on at the front.  Really don't like the length at the back though; if his films ever permit it, he should go back to the short simple cut he had in the later days of PR.  That was such a handsome look.

Something that has been bothering me... whenever asked about living-in, Ankita denies it and refuses to talk about it, but Sushant talks about it in every single interview.  I obviously have no idea about what they have discussed between themselves or what her thoughts are on this, but just as a reader/viewer it makes me uncomfortable.
Can they come up with one story, just for my mann ki shanti?  Their inconsistencies on these things are stressful to keep up with.  LOL  Though in a sense it exemplifies what Sushant was talking about... when he talks about it nobody really cares, if Ankita talked about it she would get judged so hard.  Double standard duniya, tch tch tch.

Edited by toothbrush13 - 23 August 2013 at 4:33pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefilleFireLordPhoenixishika_sushitanikitagmcMinion23Tanyaz-Swetha-

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
hmmm TB instead of proper food he's surviving off of coffee and cigarettes Deadplease take care of yourself Sushant!!! 

eeeksss your talking about that haircut he got right before the 4 year leap na haiii he looked so handsome Day Dreaming 

agree with you on them agreeing on one answer for the whole living together question. I hope Ankita admits it next time she's asked. Sushant's made it absolutely clear their living together at this point. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefilleFireLordPhoenix-Swetha-

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Yes Anu I think that haircut was sometime around then.  He also had it short after the first one year leap and I remember being all in dreamland over how good it looked.

I differ a little on the last part though.  I feel like if she is uncomfortable talking about it she shouldn't have to, and maybe Sushant should reign it in a little.  It isn't necessary to be this honest with the media.  Sometimes giving them too much info makes them hungrier.  I feel like saying it once should have been enough, and saying it again and again everywhere is a bit much.  In fact, just saying yes I am in a relationship is more than enough.
However, one story is always better.  This is why they should have their wedding soon or tell us they are already married.  Then we can all be happy and nobody needs a story.  TongueLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ishika_sushitabonnefilleFireLordPhoenixMinion23HitchHiker_-Swetha-

Go to top