Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

~*Sushant's Bollywood Journey*~ #14 (Page 27)

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Nikul Desai (director of Comedy Circus) tweeted about Sushant and Parineeti shooting with them.  He said that they are in the morning and Shahid is in the evening, so I assume that means Sushant will be on the Saturday episode of Comedy Circus.

NIKUL DESAI @nikuld 5h

@Ikra4SRK ya.. Parineeti and sushant singh for morn ep and shahid for eve

Update, thank you to Nisha for pointing it out:

Comedy Circus @ComedyCircusFC 7m

Unfortunately No Sushant Along With Parineeti Because He isn't Well. #ShuddhDesiRomance

too bad... Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
AWWW so sad I hope he gets better soon!! Disapprove

-Swetha-

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Money doesn't excite me: Sushant Singh Rajput
IANS | 22-Aug-2013 14:58 PM
Mumbai: Actor Sushant Singh Rajput, a small town boy from Patna, is getting plum projects in tinsel town. But he says that for him, money is only a means to survival. Beyond a point, it doesn't excite him.
"The kind of production houses that I am working with, I can go around and do films and ask for a whole lot of money, but that's not the reason I am here for as money doesn't excite me," Sushant told IANS.
"This is not the reason why I want to be in this industry. I need money just for survival and it doesn't excite me after a certain point and the same is with fame," he added.
The 27-year-old, who made his Bollywood debut with 'Kai Po Che!' earlier this year, will next be seen in Yash Raj Films' 'Shuddh Desi Romance', and he is also a part of Rajkumar Hirani's 'P.K.'.
Sushant admits that he refused certain projects as he felt he couldn't contribute anything to them.
"I've said no to four-five films. If I think I don't fit there or contribute to the film, I say no. Most of the projects for me have to do with realistic films, and as an actor, the first step is to convince myself. If I can connect with it, I can convince myself, then I say yes to it," he said.
In 'Shuddh Desi Romance', which also stars Parineeti Chopra and Vaani Kapoor, the actor has locked lips with his lady love.
But, he says, his lady love TV actress Ankita Lokhande does not feel insecure if he has such bold scenes on screen as she is a thorough professional.
"We all are professional and so is Ankita, so she doesn't mind me going bold. We have to make up our mind. So as long as it's justified and working for you as an actor, it's fine. In the realistic space, such things happen so I am okay with it," he said.
Sushant, who acted in TV shows like 'Pavitra Rishta' and 'Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil' before making a foray into films, has no interest in working with actors who lack passion.
"I don't want to work with actors who are not passionate about their work. I can't work with them. I would rate myself 10 on 10 for being passionate. But acting wise, I rate myself three or four. I still have a long way to go as an actor," he said.
As he started out as a TV actor, he is happy with the kind of change that the TV content is going through. He also doesn't mind returning to his roots.
"The kind of change is coming on TV... the kind of seasons they are coming up with instead of leaps, I am happy with the change. It's a very powerful medium. I am open to everything and why not? I may be seen on TV also," he said.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar-Swetha-

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsushita23

Feeling concerned.. he is falling ill too often... 

-Swetha-

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by luvsushita23

Feeling concerned.. he is falling ill too often...
I know yaar he gets ill quite often Confused just trying to stay positive that he'll recover fast and be fit and fine and up on his feet soon Big smile plus we still have jhalak on Sunday EEKSS!! [:D/]

Edited by luvsushita23 - 22 August 2013 at 4:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarHitchHiker_-Swetha-

mayusushita IF-Rockerz
mayusushita
mayusushita

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
He is nt well again
Really concerned he got ill sooo frequently ...he shuld take care of himself
Wish fr his speedy recovery and join d promotions soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar-Swetha-

ProudSushantian IF-Sizzlerz
ProudSushantian
ProudSushantian

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Comedy Circus
@ComedyCircusFC

[/URL]
7m
</small>

Unfortunately No Sushant Along With Parineeti Because He isn't Well. #ShuddhDesiRomance

Hope he get well soonUnhappy

Edited by Sushant_Salman_ - 22 August 2013 at 4:39am

-Swetha-

ProudSushantian IF-Sizzlerz
ProudSushantian
ProudSushantian

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Credit : Ashu

Parineeti, Sushant excited to attend Shuddh Desi Romance Premiere at TIFF 2013

Tweet

By Guneet Wadera - Filmicafe.com, Thursday, August 22, 2013

Parineeti Chopra and Sushant Singh Rajput are coming to Toronto this September to make desi cool with Shuddh Desi Romance.

Right from the first 'Ek Chidiya, Anek Chidiya' teaser to the 'say it like it is' dialogues to the 'random' music - the film has been continuously generating tremendous curiosity amongst audiences.

After being invited by the Toronto International Film Festival for a Gala Premiere, the lead couple have been confirmed to attend by the festival organizers. Maneesh Sharma, the director of the film and Jaideep Sahni the writer will also be present.

Expressing her excitement at the TIFF premiere, Parineeti says exclusively to Filmicafe from Mumbai "It's an honour to be a part of TIFF. This will be my first time in Toronto so I'm very excited to be there with the team of Shuddh Desi Romance."

Sharing in his co-star's enthusiasm Sushant Singh Rajput tells Filmicafe, €œI'm absolutely delighted and honored that Shuddh Desi Romance has been selected for a Gala at such a prestigious festival. I am looking forward to sharing this very special film with Canadian film fans and hope they will enjoy watching it, as much we enjoyed making it.€

Shuddh Desi Romance is the journey of three restless young people who junk the society's syllabus for finding love and decide to follow their heart. A fresh and very real take on the hair-raising minefield between love, attraction and commitment - Shuddh Desi Romance is a film that finally tells it like it is.

The grand red carpet premiere will be held at the renowned Roy Thompson Hall on September 11th at 6p.m.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana-JaishankarlunzaHitchHiker_-Swetha-

Go to top