Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

~*Sushant's Bollywood Journey*~ #14 (Page 22)

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Edited by luvsushita23 - 21 August 2013 at 9:23am

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
OMG ... that was such a long interview lol... or it took long for me to read it since I cant read that fast in hindi..

Translating a few questions :

Q) Dont you think by praising Ankita , you are making her a villian in other girls' eyes ? (basically referring to female fans..)

A) (laughs) I dont think so , bcuz there is a thing called personal life.There was a time when people used to think like that , a hero's body is well built , beats up lot of villians , rides a horse ... so everyone wanted a guy like that in their lives..
That time , people used to say , yaar I am single. Now , it doesnt matter if u are married or single or in a relationship or not in your personal life.. 
You should have that confidence to tell that to people when u are questioned about it ... but if you are not able to and hide it , then dont build a relationship at all...

Q) Do you consider varun and sid as competition?
A)  Only when u want to become a star , you think of all that .. which production house you are working which , which director , how many endorsements ppl are doing ... how much money u are getting for a film , how many times u come on front page of magazine cover... all these matter to you if u are dreaming of superstardom.. But if u are aim is to be a better actor , do different roles convincingly , then u cant compare two actors at all..
I do not see it as competition at all . I have so many flaws within me which I want to overcome.. I have to learn a lot still..
Comparison comes in only when u want to be a star. I dont want to be a star.

Q) But , why not ? People come to this industry to be a star.
A) True , and thats why  a lot of people dont have fulfilling careers.  Because there is very less space for superstars , more space for stars , but lots of space to be "non-stars" ..
There are lot of parameters that come into play to be a star... talent isnt the only factor .. so those parameters are not in your hands. That is in someone else's hands and happens by fluke. And u become something all of a sudden. And then you dont understand how/why did u become this (star) . You keep trying to find the answer to this.. that what did I do that I became a star?..
So I dont even want to do or dream about something that is not in my hands. 
But one thing is in my hands , that I try my best to portray a character well . I know my shortcomings and I can work on it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana-Jaishankarishika_sushitaMinion23ChannaMereya

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
thank u so much shikha for the translations!!! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaHitchHiker_

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Q) Are u going to study filmmaking?
A) It can be studied anytime by going to an institute , I still read a lot of books. I see a shot in a film and wonder what the director's thought process might have been like for that shot.. what was he thinking when he came up with tht? When I am shooting I ask my directors lot of questions not just pertaining to my work , but also ask why is a particular scene present (its relevance) . I have been lucky that I have been able to ask maneesh and abhishek this ..
The day before yesterday , i was sitting with rajkumar hirani , I asked him what does he think (his vision) before writing a script , what are the fundamental things? I have read two-three books , but i havent been able to understand much.
So he sent me an email where he mentioned a lot of things about what he thinks , or when after he left FTII after finishing editing course , then at that time he had made a note about all the fundamental things tht should be there in a script..

All these you dont come to know , no matter how much money u spend . You need to have a hunger , only then you will come to know...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana-Jaishankarishika_sushitaMinion23fansush

_Pikachu_ IF-Stunnerz
_Pikachu_
_Pikachu_

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originaly Posted BY luvsushita23
Sushant Singh Rajput Parineeti Chopra Vaani Kapoor promote Shudh Desi Romance 017 531x800 Photos : Parineeti Chopra, Sushant Singh Rajput and Vaani Kapoor promote Shudh Desi Romance Sushant Singh Rajput Shudh Desi Romance Promotions Shudh Desi Romance Parineeti ChopraSushant Singh Rajput Parineeti Chopra Vaani Kapoor promote Shudh Desi Romance 019 531x800 Photos : Parineeti Chopra, Sushant Singh Rajput and Vaani Kapoor promote Shudh Desi Romance Sushant Singh Rajput Shudh Desi Romance Promotions Shudh Desi Romance Parineeti Chopra

Sushant Singh Rajput Parineeti Chopra Vaani Kapoor promote Shudh Desi Romance 010 531x800 Photos : Parineeti Chopra, Sushant Singh Rajput and Vaani Kapoor promote Shudh Desi Romance Sushant Singh Rajput Shudh Desi Romance Promotions Shudh Desi Romance Parineeti Chopra
Sushant Singh Rajput Parineeti Chopra Vaani Kapoor promote Shudh Desi Romance 008 531x800 Photos : Parineeti Chopra, Sushant Singh Rajput and Vaani Kapoor promote Shudh Desi Romance Sushant Singh Rajput Shudh Desi Romance Promotions Shudh Desi Romance Parineeti ChopraSushant Singh Rajput Parineeti Chopra Vaani Kapoor promote Shudh Desi Romance 007 600x398 Photos : Parineeti Chopra, Sushant Singh Rajput and Vaani Kapoor promote Shudh Desi Romance Sushant Singh Rajput Shudh Desi Romance Promotions Shudh Desi Romance Parineeti ChopraSushant Singh Rajput Parineeti Chopra Vaani Kapoor promote Shudh Desi Romance 005 531x800 Photos : Parineeti Chopra, Sushant Singh Rajput and Vaani Kapoor promote Shudh Desi Romance Sushant Singh Rajput Shudh Desi Romance Promotions Shudh Desi Romance Parineeti ChopraSushant Singh Rajput Parineeti Chopra Vaani Kapoor promote Shudh Desi Romance 004 531x800 Photos : Parineeti Chopra, Sushant Singh Rajput and Vaani Kapoor promote Shudh Desi Romance Sushant Singh Rajput Shudh Desi Romance Promotions Shudh Desi Romance Parineeti ChopraSushant Singh Rajput Parineeti Chopra Vaani Kapoor promote Shudh Desi Romance 003 600x398 Photos : Parineeti Chopra, Sushant Singh Rajput and Vaani Kapoor promote Shudh Desi Romance Sushant Singh Rajput Shudh Desi Romance Promotions Shudh Desi Romance Parineeti Chopra
ahh...5nly i got dis thrd ,lol Big smile n sushant looking so cute..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Thanks ashu for sharing!!

Original Uploader: Aditya Sawant 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarfansush

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23