Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

~*Sushant's Bollywood Journey*~ #14 (Page 20)

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Anu, i will translate in pieces

Q1. Tell us about your journey from Patna to Mumbai

Ans: I have always seen ups in life, never downs and I am doing whatever I have always wanted to do. When I was studying in Patna, I wanted to go to Delhi and study there. All my sisters are well educated - doctor, lawyer etc. I also wanted to do well and cleared all engg entrance tests and ended up of Delhi College of Engg

Edited by shweta_r - 21 August 2013 at 8:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarMinion23

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Anu, i will translate in pieces

Q. Tell us about your journey from Patna to Mumbai

Ans: I have always seen ups in life, never downs and I am doing whatever I have always wanted to do. When I was studying in Patna, I wanted to go to Delhi and study there. All my sisters are well educated - doctor, lawyer etc. I also wanted to do well and cleared all engg entrance tests and ended up of Delhi College of Engg
eeksss love u shweta thank u so sooo much girl!!! HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HitchHiker_

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Q2 - Nothing new. He talks about Shiamak, theatre and PVR... 

Q3. Was Ekta not angry when u left PVR?
Ans: No, she was not because I explained to her the reason why I wanted to leave. She was quiet supportive

Q4. What was the incident/moment, when u felt you shud be an actor
Ans: Barry John and some other mentors said that I act well. They were saying the correct thing about me

Q5. What was the outlook at home regarding movies - were people cool about it ?
Ans: We did not watch too many movies, only those which we knew were good. My sisters are fans of SK and Hrithik and they say i dance like Hrithik

JaishankarMinion23

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Q2 - Nothing new. He talks about Shiamak, theatre and PVR... 

Q3. Was Ekta not angry when u left PVR?
Ans: No, she was not because I explained to her the reason why I wanted to leave. She was quiet supportive

Q4. What was the incident/moment, when u felt you shud be an actor
Ans: Barry John and some other mentors said that I act well. They were saying the correct thing about me

Q5. What was the outlook at home regarding movies - were people cool about it ?
Ans: We did not watch too many movies, only those which we knew were good. My sisters are fans of SK and Hrithik and they say i dance like Hrithik

awww his sisters are too sweet!!Embarrassed
thanks again girl!!! Hug
HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Q6. You bagged PK and YRF films even b4 KPC was released. Are u happy that the industry welcome you?
Ans: I am happy that I am working with the best of directors. They work with the best actors. They always take auditions for their movies and that adds to the self confidence. 

Q7. Your friend circle would have changed since u started acting in films... who all are your friends
Ans: I have not changed my friend circle. Mahi is my friend and I went to her b'day a few days back. I do for movie premiers etc. I have some friends who are not from industry and they will always remain my friends

Q8. How do u like film industry? Is it different from TV? 
Ans: people are not different. But there is move money involved and less time so people work in focused manner. They plan things well. As an actor, i like theatre, TV and films

JaishankarMinion23

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Q6. You bagged PK and YRF films even b4 KPC was released. Are u happy that the industry welcome you?
Ans: I am happy that I am working with the best of directors. They work with the best actors. They always take auditions for their movies and that adds to the self confidence. 

Q7. Your friend circle would have changed since u started acting in films... who all are your friends
Ans: I have not changed my friend circle. Mahi is my friend and I went to her b'day a few days back. I do for movie premiers etc. I have some friends who are not from industry and they will always remain my friends

Q8. How do u like film industry? Is it different from TV? 
Ans: people are not different. But there is move money involved and less time so people work in focused manner. They plan things well. As an actor, i like theatre, TV and films
he is so grounded gah love u sushant!! Heart and thank u shweta!! Hug

HitchHiker_

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Q9. After KPC, you are being talked about as the next big star. Does ur PR team have a role in propagating this ?Wink
Ans: I got PK and YRF movies even before KPC was released. This is not a norm and does not happen normally. As people are prejudiced against TV actors and a TV actor is stereotyped as suitable for TV. Because I was able to get these films despite the prejudice there is a hype about it. Then I got critical acclaim for the movie and people also thought that the guy is good. Then pepsi made me as their face and I felt ver lucky

Q10. Anurag Kashyap said that if this guy acts maturedly and aptly he is the next SRK. what is ur reaction to this?
Ans: Anurag K is a great director any actor would want to work with him in any role. If he says something like this there can be only 2 reactions a) Anurag's thought is correct and you start working with greater confidence b) I should start thinking about myself as Anurag

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarMinion23fansush

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Q9. After KPC, you are being talked about as the next big star. Does ur PR team have a role in propagating this ?Wink
Ans: I got PK and YRF movies even before KPC was released. This is not a norm and does not happen normally. As people are prejudiced against TV actors and a TV actor is stereotyped as suitable for TV. Because I was able to get these films despite the prejudice there is a hype about it. Then I got critical acclaim for the movie and people also thought that the guy is good. Then pepsi made me as their face and I felt ver lucky

Q10. Anurag Kashyap said that if this guy acts maturedly and aptly he is the next SRK. what is ur reaction to this?
Ans: Anurag K is a great director any actor would want to work with him in any role. If he says something like this there can be only 2 reactions a) Anurag's thought is correct and you start working with greater confidence b) I should start thinking about myself as Anurag
both questions answered brilliantly!! Clap

Jaishankar

Go to top