Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

~*Sushant's Bollywood Journey*~ #14 (Page 134)

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Love stories are so warm and fuzzy in the beginning, willing to overlook every little crease #ShuddhDesiRomance

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille-Swetha-

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
such sweet friends sushant has Embarrassed

Dad and I love the song "Gulabi" frm Shuddh Desi Romance.Tickets booked for tonight.Cant wait!!I'm sure Sushant is gonna rock this one too!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ishika_sushitabonnefilleProudSushantiannikitagmcHitchHiker_-Swetha-

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Shudh Desi Romance Opens Better Than Zanjeer

Thursday 6th September 2013 10.30 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Shudh Desi Romance has taken a better opening than Zanjeer across multiplexes practically all over India despite the latter being a bigger film. Shudh Desi Romance opened to around 35-40% collections while Zanjeer was around 15-20% at multiplexes. The early single screen occupancies were 25-30% for Zanjeer and 15-20% for Shudh Desi Romance.

In the North it was a big lead for Shudh Desi Romance with multiplexes being much better and single screens being on the same lines. Zanjeer opened better in single screens of Maharashtra. Overall the opening was average for Shudh Desi Romance and poor for Zanjeer.

It will be interesting to seen which film has the higher first day figure as Shudh Desi Romance has better occupancies but Zanjeer has the wider release. At the moment it seems that Shudh Desi Romance has a big enough gap at multiplexes to more than cover the lower screen count.

http://boxofficeindia.com/boxnewsdetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=6037&nCat=

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefilleishika_sushitaProudSushantiannikitagmc-Swetha-

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Chat with Sushant aka Raghu of @shuddhdesiromnc only on #WeChat,we will share the Group chat QR code at 12PM.Scan & join! #ShuddhDesiChat

Retweeted by Sushant Rajput FC

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsushita23

Bahaha vaani is seirously in love with sushant LOL but its so sweet she seems to be awestruck by him and admires him soo much genuinley Embarrassed 

So, I was not the only one to notice. She does seems to be crushing on Sushant. But its sweet rather than worrying! 

This also made me remind that I loved Komal Nahta's interview. I thought it was Sushant's best interview till date. He was at ease and most importantly was being himself. That's how I want to see him in all interviews. 

nikitagmc-Swetha-

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Originally posted by luvsushita23

Bahaha vaani is seirously in love with sushant LOL but its so sweet she seems to be awestruck by him and admires him soo much genuinley Embarrassed 

So, I was not the only one to notice. She does seems to be crushing on Sushant. But its sweet rather than worrying! 

This also made me remind that I loved Komal Nahta's interview. I thought it was Sushant's best interview till date. He was at ease and most importantly was being himself. That's how I want to see him in all interviews. 
Exactly yaar i find it very cute the way shes crushing on him Embarrassed
Was finally able to watch Komal's interview on dailymotion and agree with you completely!! he was so bright and confident in this one!! Seems like he just let him self go and had some fun especially during the rapid fire and bollywood quiz. It was so much fun to watch all 3 of them actually during those 2 parts LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefillenikitagmc-Swetha-

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
double post 

Edited by luvsushita23 - 05 September 2013 at 11:52pm
Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Sushant Singh Rajput Preparing For Katrina Kaif

By BusinessofCinema News Network on September 5, 2013

KATRINA-SUSHANT05092013

With his second film out tomorrow, Sushant Singh Rajput is already on a roll. His first film was well received and he landed himself a Yash Raj project after Shahid Kapoor could not adjust his dates to accommodate Shuddh Desi Romance.

He is hopeful that the audience will lap up the new rom-com out. Not yet content with that, he has moved on to prepare for his next role. His role in P.K. aside, he is looking forward to shooting for Fitoor with Katrina Kaif. He returns to work with Abhishek Kapoor, the director of Kai Po Che who is re-casting the actor in his next biggie.

The film is reportedly an adaptation of the Charles Dickens classic Great Expectations. But that's not the only book Sushant is reading in preparation for the film.

When BOC spoke to him, he said, These days I am reading a lot of books. Actually am reading books on character building, books that actors read, like An Actor Prepares.'

He has a lot of catching up to do, he says, where books are concerned, he's more hands-on than relying on any technique. His energetic body language gives him a restlessness that he likes to channel through physical activity of dance and fitness routines.

Speaking of his career in the film industry, after such a successful launch, he seems not to take it too seriously, See where it goes, am working hard, I don't think too much about my popularity.'

He hangs out with his buddies at watering holes around Versova, not letting his celebrity status affect him, sipping on his beer, bonding with his friends. The lad from Patna is keeping it desi cool. This friday is his big league test.

HitchHiker_-Swetha-

Go to top