Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

~*Sushant's Bollywood Journey*~ #14 (Page 114)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

oops double post

Well to make this useful, Mihir Fadnavis (critic at Mid Day) was complaining that there are no press shows for SDR, so any reviews out there so far are probably fake.  In fact that one from twitter literally had no content.

I agree with you. The guy gave out nothing more than what we knew. He just wrote the synopsis in a little different way.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixHitchHiker_-Swetha-

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Piyatrix

It's not trashy gossip.  The quote is factual.

I think it was a totally unnecessary comment.  I can understand her being annoyed, but she knows they are going to ask about it, so just get over it.  Sushant finishes his answers on Ankita pretty quickly anyways.

what's the big deal , If Parineeti was in a long relationship with a co actor or famous director, the journos would have pestered her too, these things are common, maybe if Sushant was a big star and was dating a film actor, she wouldn't have reacted this way ... maybe the journos need to poke her bout her alleged affair with Maneesh Sharma Evil Smile

Piya I agree, I don't get the big deal either.  The theme of the movie is romance, so it makes sense for them to ask Sushant about his romance.  Parineeti needs to just deal with it, she's not always going to be the center of attention.  It's more publicity for her film without her having to do anything.

Plus it was the Yash Raj PR itself who started it all by those articles about 'SDR similar to Sushant's real life romance' and all that. She was in the PR dept. herself, she should have understood. Faltu mein Sushant ko embarass feel kara diya. Plus just like Sushant is asked about Ankita, she too is asked about Priyanka everywhere. Sushant-Ankita are a popular couple, he will always be asked about her just like every other actor-star.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13FireLordPhoenixishika_sushitamajoni03-Swetha-

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

P7 Full interview 

The 3 answer questions about each other ROFL ROFL

Edited by luvsushita23 - 04 September 2013 at 4:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

ProudSushantian IF-Sizzlerz
ProudSushantian
ProudSushantian

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anu & Tanmi for sharing all the videos & articleSmile

-Swetha-

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
thank u for all updates
majoni03 IF-Sizzlerz
majoni03
majoni03

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

Edited by majoni03 - 04 September 2013 at 8:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HitchHiker_-Swetha-

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

I think it was a totally unnecessary comment.  I can understand her being annoyed, but she knows they are going to ask about it, so just get over it.  Sushant finishes his answers on Ankita pretty quickly anyways.

what's the big deal , If Parineeti was in a long relationship with a co actor or famous director, the journos would have pestered her too, these things are common, maybe if Sushant was a big star and was dating a film actor, she wouldn't have reacted this way ... maybe the journos need to poke her bout her alleged affair with Maneesh Sharma Evil Smile

Piya I agree, I don't get the big deal either.  The theme of the movie is romance, so it makes sense for them to ask Sushant about his romance.  Parineeti needs to just deal with it, she's not always going to be the center of attention.  It's more publicity for her film without her having to do anything.

Just as all journos have been asking Sushant about Ankita, they have also been asking Pari about her sister Priyanka... what is the big deal...

-Swetha-

majoni03 IF-Sizzlerz
majoni03
majoni03

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Plus it was the Yash Raj PR itself who started it all by those articles about 'SDR similar to Sushant's real life romance' and all that. She was in the PR dept. herself, she should have understood. Faltu mein Sushant ko embarass feel kara diya. Plus just like Sushant is asked about Ankita, she too is asked about Priyanka everywhere. Sushant-Ankita are a popular couple, he will always be asked about her just like every other actor-star.

exactly. media ask her about pc bt she is ok with it. she happily replies all the questions related related to pc because she is a star. bt she has problem if media ask sushant about ankita because he is not a big star and ankita is a tv actress?? she  also should  not talk about pc then because she is also not related to this film. and question was for sushant then why she had to open her mouthAngry.  i didn't like her comment at all

Edited by majoni03 - 04 September 2013 at 8:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixishika_sushitaTanyaz-Swetha-

Go to top