Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Sushant keen on portraying real-life characters

Sushant Singh Rajput, who will soon be seen in Shuddh Desi Romance (SDR), says that he would love to essay real characters and be part of entertaining projects. "I would like to portray characters that are etched out in a good way. I am a good dancer and am trained in martial arts. I can do conventional Bollywood films as they make money and entertain. But that's not the only thing I am looking for. I am trying to portray more realistic characters," says Sushant.

The Kai Po Che actor also believes that SDR is not run-of-the-mill. "It's an unconventional film and is not a typical love story. It's portrays real life and we are not fantasising it. It is a romance that happens in daily life. It is quirky, witty and humorous," says the actor.

In SDR, Sushant will be seen romancing Parineeti Chopra and newcomer Vaani Kapoor. Talking about the experience of working with both the female actors, he says, "Parineeti is spontaneous and all you have to do is react. Vaani has not got formal training in acting, but she is confident in front of the camera and she is willing to learn. It was good experience working with

majoni03 thumbnail

Edited by majoni03 - 10 years ago
majoni03 thumbnail
@AshishKkunwaR writes:
@dil_daf Haha u can ask me as many questions as u want.. Well the chemestry betn Parineeti & Sushant is quite impressing" both acted well.. ... Wait for my review.. ... Stay connected :)
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Anu, Anshi, Bonne & Tanmi for sharing all the pics, videos, articles & tweets🤗
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: majoni03

@AshishKkunwaR writes:
@dil_daf Haha u can ask me as many questions as u want.. Well the chemestry betn Parineeti & Sushant is quite impressing" both acted well.. ... Wait for my review.. ... Stay connected :)

wow... looking forward to seeing more positive comments and reactions
majoni03 thumbnail

1. @AshishKkunwaR Thnks. D pankha in me hopes Sushant is bloody BRILLIANT in the film. So I hope u have gud things to say abt him in ur review.

Ashish Kkunwar @AshishKkunwaR 1m

2. @dil_daf Yeah.! Sushant is a good actor and he doesnt disappoints in #ShuddhDesiRomance

Edited by majoni03 - 10 years ago
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^^ OMG im getting so excited...
thanks Tanmi for sharing😊Edited by Sushant_Salman_ - 10 years ago
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
what does "does'nt disappoint" mean? Does SSR not impress with his acting? ðŸ˜•
Sahana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone for the pic, vid n tweets..
RBAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone for all the updates...