Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
yeah thanks to parin for recording it so well and posting it it was real good
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c2KXiRd-ck&feature=youtu.be&a[/YOUTUBE]
I found this to be totally adorable. Sushant dances with passion even with a man. ๐Ÿ˜† I think the guy got so disoriented because of Sushant's intense look that he forgot where he was originally sitting...besides Vani that is!
Edited by bonnefille - 10 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
I think the best thing about SDR is that you still can't guess what the story is and what the ending will be. I have a guess which is as good as someone else's prediction. Eagerly waiting for September 6. 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bonnefille

I think the best thing about SDR is that you still can't guess what the story is and what the ending will be. I have a guess which is as good as someone else's prediction. Eagerly waiting for September 6. 

I have 4-5 versions of the story in my head๐Ÿ˜†. The message each of them convey is the same though. :P
bonnefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

I have 4-5 versions of the story in my head๐Ÿ˜†. The message each of them convey is the same though. :P

And what will be the message? I am curious. 

I had earlier thought Parineeti and Sushant will end up together but now think that it could also be all three going their separate ways. The message could be that each relationship is an experience until you are finally sure who you want to marry. There are other thoughts as well and I seriously want the film to release so that the suspense ends.     
Edited by bonnefille - 10 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonnefille

And what will be the message? I am curious. 

I had earlier thought Parineeti and Sushant will end up together but now think that it could also be all three going their separate ways. The message could be that each relationship is an experience until you are finally sure who you want to marry. There are other thoughts as well and I seriously want the film to release so that the suspense ends.     

Abhi nai bata sakti message yahaan pe. People will get bored of my reasons for the ending/climax๐Ÿ˜† plus even though I have made up a story of SDR in my head, I kinda don't think it will go that way cos it is more like an unpopular, unromantic, practical, matter of fact opinion.๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by nikitagmc - 10 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Abhi nai bata sakti message yahaan pe. People will get bored of my philosophy lecture๐Ÿ˜† plus even though I have made up a story of SDR in my head, I kinda don't think it will go that way cos it is more like an unpopular, unromantic, practical, matter of fact opinion.๐Ÿ˜›

Well the cast has been saying that the love story is as real as it can get. So your prediction could be possible. 
Minion23 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC7qRVNLTVI[/YOUTUBE]
Sushant mentions how he plans to open a theatre group for little kids next year ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by luvsushita23 - 10 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail

Got an opportunity to meet Cast and Crew of Shuddh Desi Romance...Thank you #MICA pic.twitter.com/vVvSflstuC

Hide photo
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite 
  •  More
Embedded image permalink
Minion23 thumbnail
awww such a cute pic 
thanks bonne ๐Ÿค—