Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
hmmm TB instead of proper food he's surviving off of coffee and cigarettes πŸ€’please take care of yourself Sushant!!! 

eeeksss your talking about that haircut he got right before the 4 year leap na haiii he looked so handsome  

agree with you on them agreeing on one answer for the whole living together question. I hope Ankita admits it next time she's asked. Sushant's made it absolutely clear their living together at this point. 
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Anu I think that haircut was sometime around then.  He also had it short after the first one year leap and I remember being all in dreamland over how good it looked.

I differ a little on the last part though.  I feel like if she is uncomfortable talking about it she shouldn't have to, and maybe Sushant should reign it in a little.  It isn't necessary to be this honest with the media.  Sometimes giving them too much info makes them hungrier.  I feel like saying it once should have been enough, and saying it again and again everywhere is a bit much.  In fact, just saying yes I am in a relationship is more than enough.
However, one story is always better.  This is why they should have their wedding soon or tell us they are already married.  Then we can all be happy and nobody needs a story.  πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Minion23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: toothbrush13

Yes Anu I think that haircut was sometime around then.  He also had it short after the first one year leap and I remember being all in dreamland over how good it looked.

I differ a little on the last part though.  I feel like if she is uncomfortable talking about it she shouldn't have to, and maybe Sushant should reign it in a little.  It isn't necessary to be this honest with the media.  Sometimes giving them too much info makes them hungrier.  I feel like saying it once should have been enough, and saying it again and again everywhere is a bit much.  In fact, just saying yes I am in a relationship is more than enough.
However, one story is always better.  This is why they should have their wedding soon or tell us they are already married.  Then we can all be happy and nobody needs a story.  πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Haha would love it if the bold part came true πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

i can see what you're saying. They seem to be on opposite ends of the spectrum on this topic. Sushant is very open while Ankita is more reserved. i think they need to just pick a middle. πŸ˜Š Or do what you said in the bold part hehe. I would prefer the second option πŸ˜‰
Edited by luvsushita23 - 10 years ago
Minion23 thumbnail

Sushant Singh, Parineeti Chopra & Vani Kapoor €" cast of Shuddh Desi Romance on the sets of Kapil

Written ByHASINI

Sushant Singh, Parineeti Chopra & Vani Kapoor €" cast of Shuddh Desi Romance on the sets of Kapil

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
For the first time I am excited to watch JDJ and CNWK.  I haven't watched any episodes of either of them this summer, but I don't think I can miss these episodes!  Hopefully we get to see Sushant on IIJ and DID soon as well.  DID would be fun; the show isn't so great these days, but they seem to have fun with guests and if the celebs are game for it then they end up with a lot of opportunities for footage.  Also, I'm assuming that Sushant knows Marzi from his Shiamak days, so that would be amusing too!
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: toothbrush13

Thanks for all the pictures and articles!

Sushant needs to look after his health; he gets sick way too frequently.  I know it might seem hard to accommodate, but with proper food and sleep it probably wouldn't happen so much.

He looks good at JDJ and CNWK, and I like his hair with the volume going on at the front.  Really don't like the length at the back though; if his films ever permit it, he should go back to the short simple cut he had in the later days of PR.  That was such a handsome look.

Something that has been bothering me... whenever asked about living-in, Ankita denies it and refuses to talk about it, but Sushant talks about it in every single interview.  I obviously have no idea about what they have discussed between themselves or what her thoughts are on this, but just as a reader/viewer it makes me uncomfortable.
Can they come up with one story, just for my mann ki shanti?  Their inconsistencies on these things are stressful to keep up with.  πŸ˜†  Though in a sense it exemplifies what Sushant was talking about... when he talks about it nobody really cares, if Ankita talked about it she would get judged so hard.  Double standard duniya, tch tch tch.

@bold - I see what you mean now when you mentioned in the Ankita AT that sometimes you feel like Sushant-Ankita's amma, the way you fret over them πŸ˜†. It's cute!

About the living-in situation, I agree with you. They really should just agree on one thing to say to the media if they pester them or not discuss it at all. And so true about Ankita being judged! She's a woman so she'll be judged harshly for such things but because Sush is a guy, people won't heed it too much, instead they'll flock to her for confirmation and create more "sensational news." 

Edited by FireLordPhoenix - 10 years ago
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bonnefille

This one is Sushant's best appearance according to my limited fashion knowledge. 

Completely agree with you... He looks dapper and very relaxed... Looks like they had a lot of fun shooting...

Also could not help but notice his height today. 
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: luvsushita23

Haha would love it if the bold part came true πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

i can see what you're saying. They seem to be on opposite ends of the spectrum on this topic. Sushant is very open while Ankita is more reserved. i think they need to just pick a middle. πŸ˜Š Or do what you said in the bold part hehe. I would prefer the second option πŸ˜‰

I think their personal relationship status is being leveraged to promote the movie...since the movie centers around "live-in" relationship... In my opinion it is not 100% correct. But I am not sure whether YRF publicity team has deliberately brought this discussion to promote the movie or due to media/journos

ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Anu for sharing all the picsπŸ€—
Sushant is looking so handsome❀️
looking forward to watch this episode.