Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9IckSj2Oms[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by luvsushita23 - 10 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG ... that was such a long interview lol... or it took long for me to read it since I cant read that fast in hindi..

Translating a few questions :

Q) Dont you think by praising Ankita , you are making her a villian in other girls' eyes ? (basically referring to female fans..)

A) (laughs) I dont think so , bcuz there is a thing called personal life.There was a time when people used to think like that , a hero's body is well built , beats up lot of villians , rides a horse ... so everyone wanted a guy like that in their lives..
That time , people used to say , yaar I am single. Now , it doesnt matter if u are married or single or in a relationship or not in your personal life.. 
You should have that confidence to tell that to people when u are questioned about it ... but if you are not able to and hide it , then dont build a relationship at all...

Q) Do you consider varun and sid as competition?
A)  Only when u want to become a star , you think of all that .. which production house you are working which , which director , how many endorsements ppl are doing ... how much money u are getting for a film , how many times u come on front page of magazine cover... all these matter to you if u are dreaming of superstardom.. But if u are aim is to be a better actor , do different roles convincingly , then u cant compare two actors at all..
I do not see it as competition at all . I have so many flaws within me which I want to overcome.. I have to learn a lot still..
Comparison comes in only when u want to be a star. I dont want to be a star.

Q) But , why not ? People come to this industry to be a star.
A) True , and thats why  a lot of people dont have fulfilling careers.  Because there is very less space for superstars , more space for stars , but lots of space to be "non-stars" ..
There are lot of parameters that come into play to be a star... talent isnt the only factor .. so those parameters are not in your hands. That is in someone else's hands and happens by fluke. And u become something all of a sudden. And then you dont understand how/why did u become this (star) . You keep trying to find the answer to this.. that what did I do that I became a star?..
So I dont even want to do or dream about something that is not in my hands. 
But one thing is in my hands , that I try my best to portray a character well . I know my shortcomings and I can work on it.
Minion23 thumbnail
thank u so much shikha for the translations!!! ðŸ¤—
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Q) Are u going to study filmmaking?
A) It can be studied anytime by going to an institute , I still read a lot of books. I see a shot in a film and wonder what the director's thought process might have been like for that shot.. what was he thinking when he came up with tht? When I am shooting I ask my directors lot of questions not just pertaining to my work , but also ask why is a particular scene present (its relevance) . I have been lucky that I have been able to ask maneesh and abhishek this ..
The day before yesterday , i was sitting with rajkumar hirani , I asked him what does he think (his vision) before writing a script , what are the fundamental things? I have read two-three books , but i havent been able to understand much.
So he sent me an email where he mentioned a lot of things about what he thinks , or when after he left FTII after finishing editing course , then at that time he had made a note about all the fundamental things tht should be there in a script..

All these you dont come to know , no matter how much money u spend . You need to have a hunger , only then you will come to know...
Fen1602 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originaly Posted BY luvsushita23

ahh...5nly i got dis thrd ,lol 😃 n sushant looking so cute..
Minion23 thumbnail

Thanks ashu for sharing!!

Original Uploader: Aditya Sawant 
Minion23 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzOebiV8ir0[/YOUTUBE]

Minion23 thumbnail